Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

Default Re: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

Is it a my problem that i can't destroy Barbarian camp from norseca's cities?

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Updated the conquer anywhere mods to make them more compatible with other mods. Hopefully this helps with the building icons issue.
    Your update worked. I know of at least one steam player who reported they're now compatible. Thanks again!

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night

Quote Originally Posted by Memories of the Time View Post
    No, I can't fix that until the next game patch. We currently can't mod vanilla tables without causing the game to crash at startup, and for whatever reason that is the only non-main city building to be in the downgrade table (so it doesn't get destroyed).

Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN VI View Post
    Your update worked. I know of at least one steam player who reported they're now compatible. Thanks again!
    Thanks for reporting it. Always want to be as compatible as possible with other mods.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

@dresden, I've googled a bit and can't seem to find an aprox ETA on the next TW:W patch, Do u got any info? (Thinking of not starting a new camp until the patch is released and the sparring field issue solved).

I have no idea, sorry.

You can use the non-norse version of the mod if you prefer that.

Updated for latest patch

Fixed sparring fields not being destroyed when you conquer a norse settlement.

hey guy, the mod is awesome, but I have a problem, I use Conquer Anywhere - Chaos Edition - Standalone - Steam - Allows all factions, including Chaos, to settle lands. Chaos will lose their ability to form hordes when they settle. I play this mod with Radious total unit mod, I play Chaos, when I settle lands, I can not build unit which made by Radious total unit mod as Chosen of tzeench, blood god cavarly... how to fix it?

That is not something that can be fixed, I can't add every custom unit from every unit mod to my mod They would have to make a compatible version.

Updated for latest DLC. Vassal version not updated yet.
    Last edited by Dresden; July 28, 2016 at 04:03 PM.

All are now updated. Added beastmen version but needs testing.

Current chaos and beastmen versions will have text and picture missing for Loot and Occupy options. Will work on fixing that soon.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Hey Dresden Tried your mod yesterday, it went flawless it really feels like how your are suppose to play warhammer ^^

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Quote Originally Posted by Memories of the Time View Post
    Same problem, now with Beastmen and Eastalia ports too.
    have you find a way out?

The norsca military buildings not being destroyed was fixed awhile ago. Which mod are you using?

Not Norsa, but the same problem with Eastalia ports.
    I'm using the beastmen edition

Compatible with with latest DLC/update

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Hey Dresden
    I really like your mod and it feels needed for the game.

So I notice a few things in my last game play after the patch.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In the large picture is a new campaign I made, were I didn't have the mod active from the start of the campaign.
    And is from the current campaign.
    Notice the missing elements from the dorf hold.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Now in the old campaign I had running before the patch, here the dorf hold is still intact, no missing elements.
    I think I remember having the mod active right from the start.

So with this, what can be the explanation for this 2 different saves in how it treats the campaign maps structures? after a occupation?
    I looked through the mod files and really did see anything that could explain it.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

I am not sure, but I do know you don't want to start/stop using the mod in the middle of campaigns or there will be some odd things.

Update
    - Added Liberation mod

Dresden a question about the Liberation submod;

As Dwarfs we can't liberate other dawi holds. OK, we can... but only the orc tribes that inhabited them. Curiously, if you have already exterminated the Greenskins you CAN liberate those originally dwarfen holds... bringing the Greenskins back to the game as your military allies. That is independent of where, Karak Hirn will liberate as Greenskins, for example. I guess this is because the game handles orc settlements as a completely different entity from dwarfen ones, even if you "convert" from one to another after conquering. we'd have to test this with orcs in a game the Dwarf faction is dead already, but it would explain why dwarfs can't do it. Do you know if anyone tried it as an Orc player?

The question is, do you have any idea where would be the files that define that be? I didn't search much, I have to admit, but I also have nearly no experience with modding, too. I want to free the western holds in my Dawi game, but no idea on how to mod it to be possible...

I am not sure why there are distinctions for dwarves, but the faction that is liberated should be determined by an entry in the startpos for that region. It corresponds to the original holding faction, normally. At least thats how it is in Rome 2.

Compatible with today's patch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast