Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

........................................A TALE OF OVER AGGRESSION ,AND GREAT TEAM WORK SUPPORT.............................................

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 354 ,its a Thursday bonus battle ,its a tale of over aggression and some great battle saving team support ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,and i hope you enjoy this battle.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...........................AN INTENSE AND EXCITING CLOSE 3V3 LARGE FRIDAY BONUS BATTLE.........................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 355 ,its an intense ,interesting and exciting close battle ,see some massive and well delivered cavalry hits ,and some great tactical movement and support ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,always nice to to read your comments on our battles.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative strat and tactics debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure of or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

............................ A VERY EXCITING ,INTENSE AND UNUSUAL 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FEATURING GAUL AND SPAIN FACTIONS...........................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 357 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring Carthage ,Gaul ,Spain and Rome factions ,its REALLY unusual to see Spain and Gaul in a 31k battle ,this battle has a lot of twists and turns in ,but who will win ? ,i guess we will have to see.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

..............................................................................THE SIERRA NEVADA MAP.....................................................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 358 ,this battle was fought on the seldom used Sierra Nevada map ,its an intense and exciting 4v4 large battle ,this map is a hilly map, BUT does not give either team an advantage ,its all about tactics and strategy ,see eight great RTW generals battle it out on this tactical map,see some massive cavalry hits to ,i hope you enjoy this battle fought on this unusual map ,as always your thoughts ans analysis VERY welcome .

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will .

........................................A BATTLE ON A SELDOM USED MAP ,THE SCOTTISH HIGHLAND MAP ,A MAP WITH INTERESTING TERRAIN................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 359 ,its a battle that was only fought last night Friday 7/12/18 ,and its fought on a very seldom used map ,this battle features Macedon ,Carthage ,Germania ,Seleucid ,and Rome factions ,with 8 great RTW generals to ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts very welcome.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSION....

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Hey spart,
    nice to see that BH is still playing the 31k matches. What program do you use to play? I would like to join up sometime for a match!

Busy!!!

HI TURK
    Good to see you again ,we play on steam ,you will find most of the 31k players tend to come onto RTW Friday and Saturday evenings/nights ,the BH have been going since Jan. 2005 ,and we still get about 12 members on every Friday and Saturday ,not bad for such an old game ,lol cant believe RTW is over 14 years old !! ,where did the years go ??!! ,hope to see you on RTW over the weekend.

................................................A CLOSER LOOK AT THE GERMANIA FACTION................................................

HI ALL
    Here is the Brotherhoods 360th YouTube battle ,for our 360th i wanted to do something a bit different ,so we have a closer look at the Germania faction ,but also this battle has some rarely used 31k factions ,this battle features Britannia ,Germania ,Spain ,Thrace and Rome factions , see how each of these rarely used factions do on the 31k battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is what would you have done differently and why ? ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure of or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 15, 2018 at 06:44 AM.

................................................ON BEHALF OF THE RTW BROTHERHOOD CLAN, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY 2019.

HI ALL
    Here is the Brotherhoods Christmas battle number 361 ,its an intense and interesting 3v3 battle ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,this battle features ,Pontus ,Germania ,Macedon ,Germania and Rome factions ,with SIX experienced and great RTW generals to ,this battle is i hope an exciting battle ,and just to say i hope you are looking forward to watching more of our battle in 2019 ,we always try and put our best battles on for you to watch ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of our battles very welcome.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

................................................THE BROTHERHOODS LAST RTW MULTIPLAYER YOUTUBE BATTLE OF 2018.........................................

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is the last Brotherhood YouTube battle of 2018 ,this is a VERY close 4v4 large battle ,with EIGHT really great RTW generals ,this battle features Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions , this battle is intense ,exciting ,and interesting close battle ,and i hope this battle is a great battle to end 2018 ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always you thoughts and analysis would be greatly appreciated ,always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.

As the the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL FROM THE BROTHERHOOD CLAN.

.........................................................................THE FIRST BROTHERHOOD RTW YOUTUBE BATTLE OF 2019.............................................................

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is the first Brotherhood RTW YouTube battle of 2019 ,and what a battle it is ,its a 4v4 large battle featuring Germania ,Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,with 8 really good RTW generals to ,add all this into the mix and i hope you find this an exciting and intense battle to watch ,as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there any thing you are not sure about of are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is the Brotherhoods 364th YouTube video ,unfortunately we have had have our c-drive wiped due to a virus ,i lost over 250 saved battles ,so this is a look at 31k army builds ,and factions ,i hope you find this interesting ,i also hope to have some good battles saved by Saturday for you to have a look at.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 365 ,its an intense interesting and entertaining 4v4 large battle ,this battle features Egypt ,Carthage ,Macedon and Rome factions ,see a very unusual 31k army build by the Egyptian general ,it looks a bit like an upgraded CWB build ,that's been upgraded for the 31k battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

.........................................................CAN YOU ANSWER THE BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS QUESTION ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 366 ,its an interesting intense and attritional large battle ,featuring Pontus ,Carthage ,Macedon ,Seleucid and Rome faction ,and with all experienced generals to ,see if you can answer the battlefield awareness question to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A BATTLE OF AGGRESSION ,AND LOOK AT ONE OF THE FIRST ADVOCATES ON RTW WHO SPLIT HIS ROMAN ARMY INTO TWO ,ON A REGULAR BASIS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 367 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring all great RTW generals ,ALSO see one of the first advocates of always splitting his Roman army in two ,he always had maybe 17 infantry and 3 cavalry ,he would have a main army of 10 infantry ,then a smaller army of 7 infantry and his 3 well upgraded cavalry , i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS ..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; February 02, 2019 at 07:18 AM.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 368 ,its an intense ,interesting ,and exciting close 4v4 large battle ,this battle is a little different ,as we have an old team verses a new team ,the old players have been mostly playing RTW since it first came out ,over 14 years now ,BUT the old team just play for a couple of hours on Friday and Saturday nights and are really just "The weekend warriors" ,well the newer team play regularly and are all good up and coming RTW players ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH BARC ,BH MADKING ,BH TRAJAN,BH AURELIUS...V...BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LEGION22 ,BH JGP ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISSCUSSION..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...................A VERY CLOSE AND INTENSE BATTLE INDEED....................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 369 ,its an intense ,interesting exciting close battle ,your thoughts very welcome and i hope you enjoy it.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; February 17, 2019 at 04:14 AM.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 370 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring Macedon ,Seleucid ,Carthage ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,also featuring 8 really great RTW generals to ,this is a VERY close battle ,with enemy cavalry advantage to ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

THE PARTICIPANTS..

BH LEGION22 ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH CRYPTO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER....V....SCORPION KING SR ,BH MADKING ,BH BARC ,BH TRAJAN.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why , lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 372 ,its just a quick 2v2 battle ,as i attempted to upload a 40 min. 4v4 battle today ,but for some reason it would not upload onto YouTube ,so i have lowered the specs on RTW ,and hope this battle would upload ,so this is an experiment just to see if i can still upload battles ,i hope you enjoy it.

..........................................A SUNDAY BONUS BATTLE..........................................

HI ALL
    As some of you will know i usually just but a battle on on a Saturday ,well today Sunday no one was on the computer so i thought i would put on a Sunday bonus battle ,this is an intense ,exciting and interesting close battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and please leave a comment if you want ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles,

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    BH CRYPTO ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LEGION22.....V.....BH BARC ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.