Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

.....................AN EXCITING AND INTERESTING AGGRESSIVE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP,BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 333 ,its an exciting ,aggressive interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring Macedon ,Greek Cites and Rome factions ,AND with ALL experienced RTW generals ,see some VERY aggressive tactics ,and some really great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this modern battle (only fought last night Fri.20/7/18) ,as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please share that with us ,and tell us why ,lets get an alternative tactics debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or not sure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

.........................................A VERY CLOSE MASSIVE 4V4 BATTLE INDEED ,FEATURING THREE DIFFERENT FACTIONS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood YouTube battle 335 ,its a massive 3v3 large battle ,that is close and really goes down to the wire ,it features 6 great RTW generals ,using THREE different factions ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

As you watch the battle is there anything you don't understand or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 28, 2018 at 01:15 PM.

.........................................................A MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 336 ,a mid week bonus battle ,its a 3v3 intense and exciting battle ,with some really aggressive attacking tactics and some really great team work and support as well ,your thoughts and analysis of this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

ALTERNATIVE BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

........................................................A CELEBRATION OF A CLASSIC BATTLE FOUGHT THREE YEARS AGO TO THE DAY.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 337 ,its a celebration of a great epic 4v4 large battle fought on the 4/8/2015 ,so this battle is exactly 3 years old today ,its a grinding ,tactical strategic battle ,full of aggressive tactics and some great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.....ALSO can you answer the "Battlefield Awareness" question ? .

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? .if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.................A GREAT BATTLE SHOW CASING SOME GREAT MICRO MANAGEMENT SKILLS BY THE SELEUCID GENERAL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 338 ,its an intense ,interesting ,close ,exciting 4v4 large battle ,see eight great RTW battling it out on a flat map ,some really aggressive attacking tactics,and some great team work to ,and also nice to see a bit of great micro management to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done different ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE .
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING AND INTERESTING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,WITH A CAUTIONARY TALE TO TELL ABOUT WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN PLAYERS DO NOT CHASE DOWN ROUTING ENEMY TROOPS.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 339 ,its an exciting and interesting battle with a cautionary tale to tell about NOT chasing down enemy routing troops ,lots of aggressive attacking tactics in this battle ,and some great team work to , your analysis and thoughts on this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.........................................AN INTENSE AND INTERESTING MASSIVE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 340 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 massive large battle ,featuring eight really good RTW generals ,this is a really aggressive and attacking battle ,with some great team work to ,this battle has Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions in it , i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and opinions VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going .

ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 25, 2018 at 06:43 AM.

..........................................A VERY UNUSUAL INTERESTING AGGRESSIVE ,AND INTENSE 3V3 LARGE BATTLE

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 341 ,its an unusual 3v3 large battle ,its a VERY close and aggressive battle ,but who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSIONS POINTS.

As you watch the battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

................................................"BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS"

HI EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 342 ,its a great example of what can happen if a team is not Battlefield aware ,this is an OLD V NEW battle ,where we have 4 RTW veterans who are now just "weekend warriors"now ,verses new really good RTW players ,this is an intense exciting and interesting battle ,i hope veterans enjoy it and there is a message for new players to ,i hope you enjoy this battle and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tacics and strategy debate going ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

.......................................A GREAT DISPLAY OF "OLD SCHOOL" TACTICS

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 343,its an intense interesting close 4v4 large battle ,featuring Macedon ,Carthage ,Germania ,and Rome factions ,nice to see Old School tactics can still work on the modern day battlefield ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,and i hope you enjoy the battle.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

As you watch this battle is there any thing you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what YOU would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

...............................AN INTENSE ,INTERESTING AND VERY CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 344 ,its an intense and close battle ,featuring Carthage ,Macedon and Rome factions ,see some really aggressive attacking tactics in this battle ,as well as some great team work moves to ,this battle also is filled with great RTW generals to ,so i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently ,and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

...............A VERY CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE...WITH A TWIST IN RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 345 ,its a close intense interesting and maybe surprising battle ,featuring Macedon ,Seleucid ,Greek Cities and Rome faction ,and what happens at the beginning is every teams worse nightmare ,as you will see !! ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what and why you would have done things differently.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? , if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

.......A BATTLE WITH A UNIQUE TEAM OF PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING RTW SINCE IT FIRST CAME OUT ,AND HAVE 56 YEARS OF COMBINED RTW EXPERIENCE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 346 ,its an intense exciting and interesting 4v4 large battle ,with a unique team of players who have been playing RTW since it first came out ,and have 56 years of combined RTW experience ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSION...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ,tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds ,is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

..........................................................A 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,WITH A CAUTIONARY TALE TO TELL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 347 ,its an interesting exciting and intense 4v4 large battle ,wit a cautionary tale to tell about "over aggression" ,as you watch this battle you will see what i mean ,i hope both veterans and new players alike will enjoy this battle ,and a situations occurs that i guess we have all been in before ,when we have become over aggressive ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and please leave a comment if you like ,i always like to read comments about our battles ,and i know other viewers like to read comments to .

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

................................... A SHORT 2V2 LARGE MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    As lot of you may know i usually just put a Multiplayer YouTube battle on a Saturday morning ,this is our family computer and always seems to be in use ,but today i came home from work and to my amazement no one was on it ,so i decided to put on a Mid week Bonus battle ,this is a close short 2v2 battle featuring Pontus and Rome factions , i hope you enjoy it and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ?if there is anything you would have done differently please tell us what and why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds are there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

........................................AN EXCITING INTENSE INTERESTING AND CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 349 ,it features Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Germania ,Britannia and Rome factions ,with eight really good experienced RTW generals to ,see the aggressive attacks ,the massive cavalry hits ,and some great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS.....

DIFFERENT BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 20, 2018 at 06:59 AM.

..................................................BROTHERHOOD BATTLE 350 ,A BATTLE WITH A LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS IN IT.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 350 ,its an interesting ,exciting ,intense and close 4v4 battle ,and a great battle for our 350th ,you will see a lot of aggressive attacking tactics and a lot of good team work to ,it is a battle with twists and turns in, that i hope you will enjoy ,.....PLEASE leave a comment if you like ,i always like to read your opinions and analysis of our battles .

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY (suggest alternatives ?)
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Just to say ALL comments on our battles are greatly appreciated ,its great to read your opinions on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 27, 2018 at 11:12 AM.

..................................A BATTLE WITH A LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS IN ,AND WITH AN UNUSUAL SURPRISE IN TO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 351 ,its an intense ,exciting ,interesting and unusual 4v4 large battle ,this battle has some twists and turns in ,AND has a unusual surprise in to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,i always like to read what you all think of our battles ,your thoughts always welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

IF YOU LIKE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ,IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO READ WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT OUR BATTLES.

....................................A FRIDAY BONUS BATTLE WITH SOME VERY INTERESTING TACTICS AND STRATEGY.................................

HI ALL
    Here is a Brotherhood Friday bonus battle 252 ,this 4v4 large battle has some interesting and exciting tactics and strategy's in it , i hope you enjoy this bonus battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,i always like to read your thoughts and opinions on our battles .

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ? ,lets try and get an alternative tactics debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is, please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 09, 2018 at 02:15 PM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 253 ,its an interesting 4v4 large battle featuring Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and opinions very welcome.