Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

.........................................................................................SEE A GREEK CITIES "VICE" ATTACK.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 313 ,its a very intense and exciting 4v4 large battle ,featuring Germania ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see some great aggressive attacks and some really great team work ,see my "Spartan Walls" in action !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your analysis and thoughts very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS..

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently strategy and tactics wise ? ,if there is please tell us what and why ,lets try and get alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE ENEMY ARMIES POSITIONING DURING THE COURSE OF THE BATTLE.....WOULD YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME ?.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 314 its a Good Friday bonus battle ,and is an unusual 2v2 battle fought on a little used map ,as you know i usual just put a battle on a Saturday ,but today no one was on the computer so i thought i would put this bonus battle on ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts on the enemy armies positioning during the course of the battle very welcome ,and you analysis of the whole battle welcome to.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    During the course of the battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,did you agree with the way the enemy positioned there armies ? ,if there is anything you would have done differently please tell what and why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you don't understand or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 315 ,its an exciting and interesting close battle ,featuring Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see the aggressive tactics and great team work as well ,but who do you think will win ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you like this battle and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what and why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strat debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 316 ,its an interesting ,exciting epic close battle that i hope you will enjoy ,see Macedon ,Germania ,Greek Cities and Rome factions in action ,all commanded by great RTW generals ,see some great team work and some REALLY aggressive tactics too ,ALSO i have put in a bit of Spartan history i hope you might find interesting ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome .

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 317 ,its an interesting ,exciting ,4v4 large battle ,in this battle are two returning BH members from the past ETHETH28 and KENDY ,Eth has not played regularly since for about 5 to 6 years and Kendy has not played regularly for 3 to 4 years ,they were both really great players of there day ,but surely after all these years of not playing they must be a bit rusty ? ,i guess we will have to watch and see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

CAN PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED RTW FOR YEARS ,STILL BE AS GOOD AS THEY WERE ON THE MODERN RTW BATTLEFIELD ,AGAINST MODERN PLAYERS ?.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactical debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

..............................................A BATTLE FOUGHT ON A LITTLE USED MAP...THE SIERRA NEVADA MAP.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 218 ,its an intense and interesting battle for both veterans and especially newer players of RTW ,there is an incident in this battle i think will be VERY interesting to newer players of RTW that i have highlighted in this battle ,i think this could be the first time i have put a battle on our Utube channel that was fought on this map ,this is an intense battle that i think you will find interesting ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,....nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY .
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactical debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure of or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 319 ,its an exciting interesting 4v4 large battle featuring ...Britannia ,Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions ,all commanded by great RTW Generals ,see these great RTW generals battling it out on the Germanic Forrest map ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch the battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what..and why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

A VERY DIFFERENT TYPE BATTLE,CAN OUR TEAM OVER COME WHAT THE ENEMY DOES ? ,OR WILL THE ENEMY PREVAIL ?....I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO SEE.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 320 ,its an unusual different type battle ,which i hope you will enjoy ,see Pontus ,Macedon ,Carthage,Greek Cities and Rome factions fighting it out ,with 8 really great RTW generals ,when you see what our team has to try and over come ,i think it could be a surprise to you ,and i hope you will think its different type battle to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds ,is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done...and why ,lets get an alternative strategy and tactics debate going ?.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are curious about ? ,anything you are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HERE IS AN EXPERIMENTAL TEAM BATTLE ,BUT OF COURSE SOMETIMES AN EXPERIMENT WORKS OUT WELL ,OTHER TIMES IT CAN BE AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER !! ,..BUT WHICH WILL IT BE ?.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 321 ,see how an experimental team does against really good players ,this battle features Germania ,Carthage ,Macedon ,Britannia ,Scythia ,and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this experimental battle ,and as always your analysis and thoughts very welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strat. debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

....................................AN EXCITING SUNDAY BONUS BATTLE.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 322 ,its a Sunday bonus battle ,can a VERY old RTW army and formation do well against really good modern RTW players ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your Opinions and analysis VERY welcome.

..............................A VERY CLOSE EXCITING BATTLE

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 323 ,its a really close 4v4 large battle ,featuring Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Carthage ,and Rome factions ,see some really great attacking tactics and some great team work and support to ,this is a fascinating and exciting battle that really goes down to the wire ,i hope you enjoy this interesting battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done..AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...................................A BATTLE OF THE GENERATIONS.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 324 ,this battle puts Really good modern regularly playing RTW generals, up against old players who don't play much any more, and are kind of " weekend Warriors !!" ,this is an exciting and i hope interesting 4v4 large battle that puts old school tactics and armies up against new school armies and tactics ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,your thouhgts and analysis very welcome ,and i hope you enjoy this battle.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    IOW ESRAX ,IOW SCIPPY ,TITANS SPARKY,CHUCK MONK,.....V.....BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH UTHER,SCORPION KING SR ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics or strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you did not understand or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 26, 2018 at 08:14 AM.

.............................................................A SHORT 2V2 BANK HOLIDAY BONUS BATTLE...WITH A CAUTIONARY TALE TO TELL.

HI ALL
    Here is BH Utube battle 325 ,its a short 2v2 bonus battle with a cautionary tale ,i hope you enjoy this very short 2v2 bonus battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

.................AN EPIC AND CLASSIC MASSIVE 4V4 BATTLE FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.....................

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 326 ,its a really great epic and classic battle ,fought on a custom map ,and fought by 8 really good RTW generals ,the ground on this custom map is difficult to fight on completely fairly as there is very little really flat ground ,BUT the ground conditions were the same for both teams ,after watching this LONG battle ,i hope you would agree this was an epic battle ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome and i hope you enjoy this classic battle

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BIA TRAJAN (Macedon) ,BH SKEEMA (Scipii) ,TITANS MOHAMED (Scipii) TITANS SPARKY (Scipii)...V...BH UTHER(Julii) ,BH AXILEUS (Julii) ,BH MYSTIQUE (SPQR) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Carthage).

DISCUSSION POINTS

As you watch this battle is there anything YOU would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tacitcs and strategy debate going ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure of or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERYONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 327 ,its an exciting and entertaining 4v4 large battle ,fought on a little used map ,see some great attacking tactics ,great counter tactics and some great team work to ,this battle features ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,BRITANNIA ,SELEUCID ,EGYPT and ROME factions , i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.

.........................AN EXAMPLE OF A CLASSIC "HAMMER AND ANVIL ATTACK" BUT BY AN UNUSUAL FACTION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 327 ,its an unusual exciting battle ,with an unusual ending ,the enemy have an A.I.(Artificial intelligence) Allie ,BUT who will win ? ,ALSO there is a classic Hammer and Anvil attack ,by an unusual faction ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    PARKER (SCIPII) ,BH MARS (SCIPII) ,BH ICARUS (SCIPII) ,BH AXILEUS (SCIPII)....V....BH JGP (SPQR) ,MAXIMUS (CARTHAGE) ,BH LEGION 22 (MACEDON) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (BRITANNIA).

DISCUSSION POINTS.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics or strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell what you would have done differently and why ,would be interesting to get a alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds ,is there anything you are curious about or do not understand ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 329 ,it features SELEUCID ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES ,GERMANIA and ROME factions ,with 8 great RTW generals to ,see some great aggressive attacking tactics ,and lots of great team work to ,ALSO can a 10 year old Macedon army still do OK on the modern RTW battlefield ,against good modern players ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is what would you have done differently AND why ? ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strat. debate going.

As you watch this is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.................................THE VERY FIRST K.W.R.(Kings War Rules) BATTLE I HAVE PUT ON THIS BH YOUTUBE BATTLE CHANNEL.

HI ALL
    This is Brotherhood battle 330 ,its the first time i have put a K.W.R.(Kings War Rules) battle on our channel ,it is quite a bit different from 31k as EVERY unit on the battlefield is fully upgraded ,ALSO cavalry is not as effective as in a 31k battle ,so cavalry has to be used very carefully and tactically ,with surgical hits to ,or you will lose a lot of cavalry for not a lot of gain ,as Urban cohorts that are fully upgraded are very difficult to kill ,and will suffer a lot less casualties from a cavalry hit than they would on the 31k battlefield ,this is an intense and interesting battle ,that i hope you will enjoy....and would really like your thoughts and analysis on this particular battle as its the first one i have put on under KWR rules.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically or strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.........................................................................THE WEEKEND WARRIORS VERSES...

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 331 ,its and intense ,Exciting and interesting battle featuring "The weekend warriors" !! ,our team only plays RTW for a couple of hours on a Friday and Saturday now ,lol so we really are the Weekend warriors ,we are facing four VERY good RTW players who play RTW regularly and more importantly play a lot together in team battles ,so we knew this would be a real challenge ,have we still got that winning edge ? ,or will the really good modern players we are up against prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

THE COMBATANTS...
    IOW ESRAX ,IOW SPARKY ,IOW AMBIORIX ,LEE....V....BH LEGION ,BH MARS ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS .BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

DISCUSSION POINTS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 07, 2018 at 03:14 PM.

.................................................A BATTLE WITH A BIT OF SPARTAN WEAPONRY HISTORY THROWN IN (i hope you find it interesting.)

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 332 ,its an intense 3v3 large battle...WITH a bit of Spartan weaponry history in it ,which i hope you find interesting ,this battle features Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see how the battle goes one way then another .lots of twists and turns in this battle ,i hope you enjoy it ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything about the battle you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.....ALSO did you find the Spartan weaponry part of the commentary interesting ?.