Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

.............................................................A NEW YEARS DAY BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is a very exciting and intense 2018 New years day bonus battle ,see the great aggressive attacks, and the great team work to ,and some massive cavalry hits to ,i hope you enjoy this bonus battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get some alternative tactical ideas .

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OVER ALL BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is a really exciting and aggressive 4v4 LARGE battle ,fought on a custom map ,see how aggressive one of the enemy team is right from the beginning ,BUT could that very aggressive start lead to him becoming isolated ,and vulnerable to heavy enemy attack ? ,this is an intense interesting battle ,that i hope you enjoy ,your thoughts on the battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfold is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets see if we can get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure about ,or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

.....................................OUR 300th ROME TOTAL WAR BROTHERHOOD MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ,A REALLY MEMORABLE BATTLE, I HOPE YOU AGREE.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is our Brotherhoods 300th Rome total war battle ,for our 300th i wanted to put on a special exciting intense and close battle on our channel ,something people might remember when they think of a great RTW battle ,i must apologies as this is the longest battle i have ever put on ,i hope its not to long ,in this 4v4 large battle you will see eight great RTW generals fighting it out ,and this battle goes right down to the wire ,a really close battle ,BUT who will win ? ,i guess we will just have to wait and see .

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this 300th battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy discussion going.

As the battle unfolds are there any questions you would like to ask ? ,anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

........................................................A FRIDAY BONUS BATTLE

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 301 ,its a really unusual ,exciting ,intense and interesting large battle ,in this battle you will see an army build that you would have never seen in any of my BH battle videos before ,this is also a VERY close battle that goes down to the wire ,see some great powerful cavalry charges....ALSO can you answer the tactical attack cavalry question ? ,i really hope you enjoy this Friday bonus battle ,it really is unusual ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there and thing you would have done differently during the course of this battle tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and start a alternative tactical and strategic debate ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 302 ,this battle is good for both New players and veterans alike ,i wanted to show how aggressive the Greek Cities could be ,and what a great combination Greek Cities and Germania can be ,this is an interesting battle on i think several fronts ,and i hope you enjoy it. As always your thoughts and analysis very welcome for this battle.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfold is there anything you would have done differently strategically and tactical wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why....lets try get an alternative debate going on possible alternative tactics.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 303 ,none of my family was on the computer this afternoon so i thought i would put on a short mid week bonus battle ,its a type of battle i dont show much its a 2v2 ,i hope you like it ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome .

DISCUSSION POINTS...

Is there anything you would have done differently strategy and tactics wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ?.

Is there anything you were curious about in this battle ? ,if there is please say what that is.

Last edited by Frunk; January 26, 2018 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Hard-to-read font changed.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 304 ,its an intense interesting ,exciting and close large battle ,this battle features Macedon ,Egypt and Rome factions ,and i hope you will find this battle interesting on several fronts ,some of the army builds i think are interesting and some counter tactics are very interesting to ,i hope you enjoy this battle....and as ALWAYS your thoughts and analysis on our battles are VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically or strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done ,i think it would be good to get an alternative tactical and strategy debate going about this battle.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

............................A LOOK AT A "TIME CAPSULE" ARMY FROM MAYBE 10 YEARS AGO...BUT HOW WELL WILL IT DO ON THE MODERN DAY BATTLEFIELD ?.

HI ALL
    Here is BH Utube battle 305 ,its a very intense ,exciting and interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring a very old Greek Cities army ,BUT can an old school army using old school tactics do any good on the modern day battlefield against great modern players ? ,there are great attacking tactics in this battle ,and some great team work to ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,see the flanks of one team getting broken by concentrated attacks ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will to wait and see.

THE TEAMS CONSISTED OF..

BH JGP (SPQR] ,TURK (Scipii) ,SCRUFY (Scipii) ,TITANS SPARKY (SPQR)....V....BH CRYPTO (Seleucid) ,BH MARS(Brutii) ,BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS (JULII) ,SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities)

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will

Last edited by spart_commander; February 10, 2018 at 07:27 AM.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 306 ,its an intense exciting interesting really close battle ,featuring Macedon ,Seleucid and Rome factions ,see some great aggressive attacking moves and some great team moves to ,this battle was supplied by Brotherhood member CRYPTO ,this battle is also filled with great RTW generals ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,ALSO see an unusual custom army build ,which is very unusual for the 31k battlefield , i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what ,and why you would have done things differently .lets try and get a debate going on alternative tactics and strat, going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

.....................................................A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BATTLE THAT I HOPE YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR.

Hello every one
    There is a special announcement at the beginning of this battle that i think you will be amazed and pleased about ,this is Brotherhood battle 307 ,this battle its self is an interesting exciting and i hope a memorable one too , see the great attacking tactics in this battle ,this battle has really great RTW generals ,showing there skills on the modern day RTW battlefield ,i hope you enjoy the announcement and the battle its self ,as always your thoughts and analysis of our battles VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why.

ALTERNATIVE TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    If you think you would have used alternative tactics and strategy ,lets try and get an alternative strategy and tactics debate going about this battle.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 308 ,it is an interesting and exciting 4v4 large battle ,featuring Rome ,Carthage and Greek Cities factions ,with great and experienced RTW Generals ...

BH MARS ,BH LEGION22 ,BH CLASH ,BH UTHER.....V....BH TURBO ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH MYSTIQUE ,BE SPARTAN COMMANDER.

See the great attacking tactics in this battle ,very aggressive ,and some great team work to..BUT was there a bad tactical decision that could cost a team the battle ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle, as always your analysis and thoughts on the battle very welcome ,nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLE TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,...lets try and get an alternative tactical debate going on this battle.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...........................................................A MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.................................................

HI ALL
    Here is a mid week bonus battle ,its an exciting 3v3 battle ,featuring Macedon ,Britannia and Rome factions ,this battle was fought on a little used map called the Prippet marshes map ,this map has woods and wide open planes to ,ideal for staging ambushes and hiding troops ,keeping the enemy guessing where they are ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if you would have done anything differently please tell us what and why ,...lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

BRINGING A WRONG SAVED ARMY TO A PARTICULAR BATTLE......NEVER A GOOD IDEA !

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is BROTHERHOOD Utube battle 310 ,in an intense ,exciting and close battle ,see how i make a mistake and bring the wrong saved army (lol i must be a new player !!) ,but can this "wrong" army do any good against excellent enemy RTW generals ? ,i guess we will have to see ,see some great team work in this battle and some great attacking tactics to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently...And why ,lets get an alternative tactics debate going ?.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure of or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Great videos mate, along with your commentary they are very fun to watch. Would it possible to have a game over hamachi network sometime?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

HI AEXODUS
    Sorry i have never played on Hamachi ,do you ever play RTW on steam ? ,and do you like team battles ?,these battles that we show on here are all mostly fought on Friday and Saturday nights ,if you ever come onto steam please let me know and we will try and get you into our battles ,we mostly play 3v3 and 4v4 large battles ,so if you fancy a team battle would be good to see you.

Glad you enjoy our battles and commentaries and thanks very much for your comments.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I don't have Steam, just the CD version. One thing I might add though, is that it gets a bit exhaustive when the battle is paused a lot, but then again you do need to sometimes to show the strategies being used, so idk I guess
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

HI AEXODUS
    If you have the CD ID key number you can put that into steam, and you get RTW and Barbarian Invasion free ,so if you fancy some team battles maybe give that a try ,as for the pausing thanks for your thoughts on that ,the problem is that in these big 3v3 and 4v4 large team battles there are very often things going on all over the battlefield...and often at the same time !! ,so to give the viewer as much of the battles as i can and try to get them to understand the whole battle, pauses seem the only way to go ,i will try and cut back on them as much as possible ,but to try and give an overall picture of whats happening in a large battle pauses seem the best way.
    Thanks again for your comments and thoughts.

Blog Entries

Wait what? I had no idea about the CD ID thing, I'll try that, thanks mate, + rep

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 311 ,its a epic ,classic intense and exciting close long battle, featuring Macedon ,Pontus ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,and eight really good RTW generals to ,this battle goes right down to the wire ,and it could go either way right up to the end ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles ,and i hope you enjoy this battle.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND TACTICS.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why...lets try and get an alternative tactical debate going ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ?,if there is please ask.

..............................................CAN YOU ANSWER THE TACTICAL ATTACK QUESTION ?....BUT IS THERE A RIGHT ANSWER ?.

HELLO ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 312 ,its an intense ,entertaining and exciting 4v4 large battle ,see some great aggressive attacking tactics ,some great team work to ,also see the massive cavalry hits ,just wondered if you answered the tactical attack question ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your opinion and analysis of this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please share that with us ,lets get an alternative tactical and strategy debate going ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.