Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 40K NO RULES BATTLE FOUGHT ON A SELDOM USED MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 760 ,this is a fast moving and immersive 4v4 no rules battle ,fought on a map i think i am the only RTW player to host on ,many years ago this map was used a lot as it is both tactical and strategic ,when you look at the factions in both teams see which team seems to be the strongest or do you think the teams are quite even ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Aurealius (Seleucid) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) ,BH Get Jacked (Spain) ,BH Earth (Scythia) .... V .... BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Gaul) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 03, 2023 at 05:30 AM.

AN EXCITING AND "VERY" RARE 31K 4V4 ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS A NON BROTHERHOOD TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 761 ,i wanted to show this battle as it is so rare and unusual these days with such a small number of RTW multiplayer players to have an all BH team versus an all non BH team ,all the non BH team are RTW Veterans so this has the ingredients to be a great battle ,many years ago we used to have a lot of friendly clan V clan battles that turned into classic and epic battles ,sad that there are so few players on RTW these days ,it is still a great game ,we hope you enjoy this VERY rare battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this unusual battle.

GOTW Romex (Seleucid) ,GOTW Biggus (Rome) ,AUX Saitama (Greek Cities) ,Scorpion King SR (Rome) .... V .... BH Barclayman (Pontus ) ,BH TR (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 07, 2023 at 04:49 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" VERY RARE 4V4 BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 762 ,this is an intense and exciting and very unusual Barbarian Invasion battle ,those of you that are not familier with the Barbarian Invasion units we have a close look at them during the look at the army builds ,in this battle there are some big cavalry attacks and some great tactical play too ,this is a great game but has always stood in the shadow of its big brother RTW ,and i think a lot of players might not have given B.I. a fai chance ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this very unusual and rare battle.

BH Uther (Franks ) ,BH Danny (Rome) ,BH FirstPrime (Rome) ,BH Aeimnestus The Hun (Huns) .... V .... AUX Surena (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Saxon) ,BH TR (Alemanni) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

WE PLAY BARBARIAN INVASION EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT.
    If you enjoy this battle and would like to play a few games on Barbarian Invasion you would be welcome to join us on a Sunday night ,we have some great battle ,and we are not on to late as most of us have work Monday morning ,so hope to see you on Barbarian Invasion.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 10, 2023 at 04:49 AM.

ANOTHER VERY RARE 4V4 31k ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS AN ALL NON BROTHERHOOD TEAM (and what a battle this turned out to be)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 763 ,this is an exciting intense and rare BH team versus a non BH team ,there are some interesting army builds in this battle ,some big cavalry hits too ,and some good tactical moves too ,during this battle the enemy team tries to roll us up from right to left with a massive attack ,will they succeed or will we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,just to say this is a close battle ,so it really could go either way ,this is 31k battle BUT we have allowed 3 Elephants max ,just to mix things up a bit,we hope you enjoy this very rare battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this exciting battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

COH Terminator (Germania),Aux Joung7 (Carthage) ,Aux Surena (Rome) ,Change (Macedon) .... V ... BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Egypt) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cites)

Last edited by spart_commander; June 14, 2023 at 05:27 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING FAST MOVING BATTLE WITH A "TWIST IN THE TAIL" AS YOU WILL SEE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 763 ,this is an immersive and exciting battle ,Barbarian Invasion is a great game ,but it has always stood in the shadow of its big brother RTW ,every Sunday we bring B.I. out into the light ,and have some great battles ,this is no exception, and this battle has a real twist in the tail ,there are some massive cavalry charges in this battle ,and some great team work too ,ALSO you will see a "MASSIVE" tactical mistake by myself that ultimataley could cost our team the battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you liked this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..

BH Barclayman (Vandals) ,BH Aurelius (Burgundi) ,BH TR (Celts) .... V .... AUX JOHNG (Goths) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Franks)

Last edited by spart_commander; June 17, 2023 at 05:12 AM.

A "CLASSIC" AND "EPIC" 4V4 40K EACH NO RULES BATTLE ,WITH SOME BATTLE CHANGING CAVALRY CHARGES.

HI ALL
    This is an exciting and intense 4v4 40k each battle ,during this battle you will see some battle changing cavalry hits ,in this battle you will see our after a fierce fight our left flank is broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from left to right ? ,i guess we will have to see ,friendly kills by friendly artillery is always a risk in our no rules battles ,as you will see ,there are some great tactical and strategic moves in this battle ,and some great team work too ,ALSO in this battle you will see a "cavalry jam sandwich" !!! ,you will see what i mean when you watch the battle ,we hope you enjoy this "Rip Roaring" battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Aurealius (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH TR (Germania) ..., v .... SPQR Titan OG (Carthage) ,BH Mantu (Dacia ,BH Vicox (Macedon) , BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; June 21, 2023 at 05:31 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 31K BATTLE ,THAT TURNED INTO A REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION ,WITH UNUSUAL TEAMS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 675 ,this is an immersive and fast moving battle ,and whats unusual about this battle is that the enemy team have bought "THREE" Carthage armies ,this is very unusual for this 4v4 battle ,we have tried to counter this with 2 Greek Cities armies and Macedon and Rome factions ,so this really is mostly a pike and spear engagement ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Canary (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Carthage) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH TR (Britannia) .... v .... BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; June 24, 2023 at 06:49 AM.

ANOTHER "CLASSIC" AND "EPIC" 4V4 31K BATTLE ,A NORMAL BATTLE THAT TURNED INTO AND EXCITING AND INTENSE BATTLE ,RIGHT TO THE END.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 776 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,after a tough battle our left flank is smashed and crashed and broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from left to right ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO during this battle my old school old fashiond infantry formation is "sorely" tested by aggressive enemy attacks ,will my battle formation hold or will it break ,i guess we will have to see ,this is a really great battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Uther (Germania) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) .... V .... BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH TR (Britannia) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; June 28, 2023 at 05:22 AM.

A "CLASSIC" AND VERY VERY RARE CLOSE BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE I BRING A BATTLE FORMATION I FIRST USED IN 2005/2006 ,BUT WILL IT BE EFFECTIVE ON THE 2023 BATTLEFIELD ?.(i guess we will have to see)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 777 , this is a very rare and unusual battle ,fought on a map i guess im the only one to host on these days the "Sierra Nevada" battle map ,many years ago the Sierra Nevada which is a tactical and strategic map was used a lot by both RTW and B.I. players ,during this battle after a fierce fight our right flank is broken ,and the enemy look to roll us up from right to left ,will they succeed or will we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO at one time in this battle a MASSIVE cavalry attacks threatens to break our centre ,will an old battle formation from 2005/2006 hold this massive cavalry attack or will it be smashed open ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

WE PLAY BARBARIAN INVASION EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT ,IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US YOU WOULD BE VERY WELCOME.

BH Mars ( Goths) ,BH Legion22 (Rome) ,BH TR (Alemanni) .... V .... BH Scorpion King (Ostrogoths) ,BH Mantu (Roxolani) .BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....
    DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 01, 2023 at 04:49 AM.

AN EXCITING AND FAST MOVING 31K RTW BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE OUR LEFT FLANK IS BROKEN ,WILL THE ENEMY ROLL US UP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 778,this is an intense battle of attrition ,after a tactical and concerted attack our left flank is smashed crashed and broken ,the enemy team will attempt to roll us up from left to right ,can we hold or is this the end ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO during this battle two team mates come up with a battle plan ,but will it work or will it be a big fail ? ,i guess we will have to see as the battle unfolds ,we hope you enjoy this immersive battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to know what you think of our battles.

GOTW Leanbod (Greek Cities) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; July 05, 2023 at 05:43 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,WILL THE ENEMY BATTLE PLAN WORK ? ,I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO SEE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 779 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,the enemy battle plan seems to destroy my army ,to this end you will see my very old fashiond army and battle formation from 2005/2006 being sorely tested ,can such an old army and formation still be effective on the 2023 against modern players ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some great tactical and strategic moves in this battle ,plus some great team work too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Mars ( Alemanni) ,BH TR (Berbers) ,BH Mantu (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Sassanids) ,BH Mars (Vandals) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....

Last edited by spart_commander; July 08, 2023 at 05:47 AM.

A REAL "EPIC" AND"CLASSIC" 31K BATTLE .......WITH A "TACTICAL ATTACK" QUESTION IN IT FOR YOU TO HAVE A GO AT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 780 ,this really is an exciting and fast moving immersive battle ,when you see the army builds and factions on both teams ,see if you think either team has a faction advantage ? ,during this battle you will see a couple of "seldom" used "lesser" 31k factions being used very well ,ALSO during the course of this battle you will be asked a tactical attack question ,see if you can come to the same decision as i did at that moment in the battle ,during this battle you will see in my opinion a "Pivatol" and "Decisive" attack , that really changes the course of the battle , we hope you enjoy this REALLY exciting battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND TEAMS..

BH Lakedaimon (Scythia) ,BH Vicox (Spain) ,BH Mantu (Pontus) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) .... V .... BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Canary (Armenia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; July 12, 2023 at 05:55 AM.

OUR VERY FIRST 40K NO RULES BARBARIAN INVASION "BRIDGE BATTLE" WITH A QUESTION ABOUT MAYBE PUTTING ONE RULE IN THIS TYPE OF BATTLE (please have your say in the comments)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 781 ,this is a tough and exciting battle ,at the beggining of this battle i will ask you if one rule needs to be put into this type of battle ,please have your say in the comments about this subject will be interesting to see what every one thinks ,lots of people say to me... "bridge battles are boring ,who ever attacks first always loses"... ,but bridge battles can turn into epic and classic battles if people give them a chance, and maybe add the rule we talked about earlier ?, which may well make the game more even more enjoyable ,we hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to see what you think about our battles.

TAOW Bubbler (Rome) ,BH TR (Sassanids) ,BH Aurelius (Alemanni) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spark (Burgundi) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....

Last edited by spart_commander; July 15, 2023 at 05:20 AM.

A SAD TALE OF ISOLATION AND ITS AFTERMATH ,AND A GREAT SHOWING OF "BATTLEFIELD AWARNESS" TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 782 ,during this battle you will see two combined enemy armies try and punch a hole in the left centre of our battle line ,will they succeed or will we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,also you will see some big cavalry hits in this battle ,there are some interesting army builds to including an all archer and infantry army ,timing is very important in this battle ,as you will see ,there are some great battlefield awareness moves too ,we hope you enjoy this tough fast moving battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

A QUESTION FOR YOU...
    Do you think that 6 fully upgraded Praetorian cavalry make up for just eight infantry in a 31k army ?,AND are eight Pike units enough in a 31k Macedon army ?.

Lotus (Rome) ,BH Crypto (Rome),BH Mars (Seleucid) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) .... V .... BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; July 19, 2023 at 06:01 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING TOUGH 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON LARGE CUSTOM MAP WE HAVE NEVER PLAYED ON BEFORE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 783 ,this is an immersive Barbarian Invasion battle ,during this battle our right flank is broken ,then our left flank and left centre is broken by an over whelming enemy attacks ,will our team hold or will the other team go onto win this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some interesting army builds in this game too ,and some massive cavalry attacks too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Lombardi) ,BH Madking (Sassanids) ,BH Mantu (Roxalani) .... V .... BH Aeimnestus (Vandals) ,TAOW Bubbler (Rome) ,BH Spark (Alemanni) ,BH Spartan Commander (Romano British)

Last edited by spart_commander; July 22, 2023 at 05:22 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 31K RTW BATTLE..PLUS "SNEAKY" BARCLAYMAN STRIKE'S AGAIN !! ,ALSO SEE THE POWER OF CHARIOT AND MAXED CAVALRY COMBINING AN ATTACK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 784 ,this is an intense and exciting 31k RTW battle ,during this battle you will see the power of TWELVE Britannia Head Hurlers ,Plus you will see maximum upgraded Britannia chariots and maximum upgraded praetorian cavalry combining there strength in massive joint attacks ,very rare to see this happen ,but these combined attacks are VERY powerful and could prove decisive and pivatol to the out come of this battle ,ALSO you will see a sneak attack from Sneaky Barclanyman that you might appreaciate !! ,we hope you enjoy this really "CRACKING" battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to ready your thoughts on our battles.

BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Aurelius (Britannia) ,BH Wulver (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) .... V .... BH Stevelongshanks ,BH Spearman (Rome) ,BH Crypto (Germania) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 26, 2023 at 05:24 AM.

I BELIEVE THIS IS OUR FIRST EVER ROME V ROME MAXIMUM MONEY BATTLE SO EVERY UNIT IN THIS BATTLE IS FULLY UPGRADED ,AND FOUGHT ON A VERY INTERESTING CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 785 ,this is i believe our first Rome V Rome maximum money battle with different rules.....Rome only ,6 cav max ,no Artillery (including Carriage Balistae) , maximum money ,during this battle i will take you back in time to 2005/2006, when i bring an old army and old battle formation from 2005/2006 ,is it possible for armies and battle formations from that time (18 years ago) to still be effective on the modern 2023 battlefield ? ,i guess we will have to see as the battle unfolds ,ALSO do you think the carriage Balistas should have been stood down at the beginning of the battle no matter what the other team said ? ,we hope you enjoy this VERY unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE GENERALS FACTIONS ALL ROME..

SPQR Heart ,Scorpion King ,BH TR ,AUX Johng ..... V..... BH Mars ,BH Mantu ,BH Earth ,BH Spartan Commander.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....

We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 29, 2023 at 05:34 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 4V4 LARGE 31K ROME TOTAL WAR BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 786 ,this is a tough grinding down fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see some great tactical and strategic moves ,you will see some great "Battlefield awareness" too ,there are some big cavalry hits and some great team work by both teams ,both teams bring a lot of archers in this battle we have twenty two archers they have 17 combination of archers and slingers ,ALSO there is a big difference in cavalry numbers ,the enemy have Nineteen cavalry we have 12 cavalry will this difference prove pivatol ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think about our battles.

BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Egypt) ,BH Dionysos (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,Lotus (Greek Cities) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; August 02, 2023 at 05:35 AM.

A REAL "CRACKING" 4V4 LARGE 30K BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 787 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,during this battle after a tough fight our left flank is broken ,the enemy troops will look to roll us up from left to right ,ALSO our right flank is involved in a tough fight ,things not looking good for our team ,during this battle you will see some great tactical and strategic moves ,there are some interesting army builds in this game too ,and some big cavalry hits as well,this is also a very diverse battle to with 8 different factions ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to ready your thoughts on our battles.

BH Firstprime (Rome), BH Barclayman (Saxon) ,BH Canary (Celts) ,BH Mantu (Goths) .... V .... BH Mars (Rome) ,Legion22 (Vandals) ,BH Spark (Sassanids) ,BH Spartan Commander (British Romano)

AN OPEN INVITATION TO JOIN US ON BARBARIAN INVASION EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT.
    Just to say if you have enjoyed our Barbarian Invasion battles ,we play B.I. every Sunday night ,you would be very welcome to join us ,and if you are in a good battle you may well see your self here in a battle video leading your army in to battle , if you can make it it would be good to see you Sunday nights. AND dont worry about being new we are still learning the game our selves.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 05, 2023 at 05:43 AM.

A FAST MOVING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON MY FAVOURITE BATTLE MAP ,AND WE TWEEK THE RULES FOR SCYTHIA AND ARMENIA TO MAKE THEM MORE COMPETITIVE ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 788 ,this is an intense and exciting 4v4 large RTW battle ,there are some interesting army builds in this battle ,we have tweeked the rules a little and gave Armenia and Scythia a 10 cav max instead of the usual 6 cav max ,just to make them more competative on the 31k battlefield ,during this battle we look at my VERY old infantry battle formation ,the only reason we look at this is during the battle this old battle formation is sorely tested by massive enemy attacks ,can a VERY old battle formation still be effective on the modern 2023 battlefield ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some really great tactical and strategic moves in this battle ,and some big cavalry hits to ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,ALSO if you enjoy our battles please subscribe ,that way you wont miss any of our exciting and intense battles.

AUX Marcus Aurelius (Rome) ,AUX Surena (Macedon) ,BH TR (Armenia) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) .... V .... BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Scythia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle

Last edited by spart_commander; August 09, 2023 at 05:43 AM.