Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: A LOOK AT A "VINTAGE" CLASSIC RTW MULTIPLAYER BATTLE FROM ABOUT EIGHT YEARS AGO.

.................................A MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.........................

HI ALL
    As most of you will know i usually put our battles on Saturday mornings ,well i got home from work today and to my surprise no one was on the computer so i thought i would but a mid-week bonus battle on.

ABOUT THIS BATTLE
    Very often we talk about being aggressive and attacking on RTW ,BUT that aggression has to be controlled ,not just flat out attacking ,and maybe let your team mates know what your doing so they can get units into position to assist your attack ,i think this is a good example of maybe "Over aggression" that could cost your team dear .

TACTICAL AND STRATEGY
    While watching this battle is there anything you would have done differently in regard of strategy and tactics ?

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    When watching this battle is there anything you dont understand or are curios about ?

https://youtu.be/N2mRzBbhVxw

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: A LOOK AT A "VINTAGE" CLASSIC RTW MULTIPLAYER BATTLE FROM ABOUT EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Test post. Database issues.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 241 ,its a VERY close 4v4 large battle ,its one of the closest battles i have been in for some time ,this battle features Greek Cities ,Germania ,Egypt and Rome factions ,ALSO ever one of the RTW generals are VERY experienced ,see how the Germania faction works with its allies ,i hope after watching this battle some newer players to RTW may well give Germania a chance .
    Toward the end of the battle see who you think is going to win.

TACTICALLY AND STRATEGICALLY
    During the course of this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategically or tactically wise ,and if you would have done anything differently, please explain why ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything curious or something you dont understand ,you would like to ask about ?.

https://youtu.be/IhOgNG22rlk

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 242 ,its another mid week battle ,this is an exciting 3v3 large battle featuring Carthage ,Macedon(Two Armies) and Rome factions ,see if our team can beat not just s Roman army commanded by a experienced Roman general ,but TWO Macedon armies commanded by two Greek clans men ,bearing in mind the Greek clan are thought to be the best clan on RTW with the pike factions ,when ever you see a Greek clans men on the battlefield with a pike faction you know you are in for a real challenge.

Your thoughts and analysis very welcome on this battle

STRATEGY AND TACTICS
    When you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically or strategically wise ,if so please explain why ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?
    As you watch this battle is there anything curios or something you dont understand ? .please ask if so.

https://youtu.be/bpj55J_FDPo

HI EVERY ONE
    Here is the newest Brotherhood battle 242 ,its a 4v4 large battle fought on the Nordic woodlands map ,a great combination flap map ,which has big open plains or if you want lots of woodland to fight in ,if for instance you have bought a Barbarian faction ,the woods are ideal to fight in, to get the Woods bonus.
    In this battle you will see very aggressive tactics by the other team ,and good team work and tactics in general ,this battle features Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions ,see if our team can come back from an early set back...OR will the enemy team make the most of our set back and go onto win ?.

Your comments and observations very welcome.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics or strategy wise ,and if there is please explain why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    Is there anything in this battle you are not sure about or are curios about ,please ask if there is.
    https://youtu.be/XIRjZxxoDVo

HELLO EVERY ONE
    I know that a lot of our viewers like to see some of our older battles from time to time ,so here is a battle from the Brotherhood archives ,fought approximately six years ago ,this old 4v4 large epic exciting battle features Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions ,one of the reasons i wanted to show this battle is that in this battle there is a VERY old tactic ,that was used very effectively in times gone by on RTW ,against the Germanium faction ,i will say no more ,BUT i think this is a great example of this tactic, that will interest both veterans and new players alike.

THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS BATTLE ARE...
    INDI ,HEAVENS KODA ,HEAVENS ADMIRAL ,DAVID....V....BH KILLA ,BH POMPEY ,BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As always your thoughts and analysis on this battle VERY WELCOME.

TACTICS AND STRATEGIC MATTERS ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategic and tactically wise ,and if there is please explain why.

While watching this battle was there anything you did not understand or was curious about ? ,if there is please say.

https://youtu.be/fp1OacteJ5w

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 245 ,this battle is a VERY intense and VERY exciting battle ,see the attacking tactics of the other team ,see the great support and counter tactics used by both teams ,and this battle gives a great display of how attacking the Macedon faction can be ,while a lot of players use Macedon in a more defensive way ,this battle displays how well Macedon can perform when used in an attacking manner.

I hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of the battle VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ,and if there was please explain why ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    As you watch this this battle is there anything curious or anything your not sure about ? ,if there is please ask.

https://youtu.be/XeAhPfw5xp0

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood Utube battle 246 ,i wanted to show this battle to display how controlled aggressive tactics ,backed up by great team mates, can be VERY effective ,see the aggressive attacking moves by our team ,see the great team work all over the battlefield by both teams ,there were eight experienced good Generals in this battle ,see who you think will win ,and see what you think of the aggressive tactics shown here.

As always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,and please explain why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about ,or maybe dont understand ,if there is please ask.

https://youtu.be/SGUmzvZXNUY

HI EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 247 ,i hope you would agree this is a close epic battle ,and is one of the closest battles i have been in for some time now ,see the really great aggressive tactics and great counter tactics to , and some really great tactical moves to ,this battle features a lot of great factions...SELEUCID ,GREEK CITIES ,GERMANIA ,and ROME.

THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE BATTLE ARE...
    BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH JGP ,CIMERA BOB ,TITANS HADES....V....BH KAL ,BH UTHER ,BH LIONDWARF ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.
    About three quarters of the way through see who you think will win .

DISCUSSION POINTS..

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    During the course of watching this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategic and tactically wise ? ,if there is, please explain what you would have done differently and why,

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about ,or do not quite understand ? ,please ask if there is.

https://youtu.be/46plmrNkarg

HELLO EVERY ONEHere is Brotherhood Utube battle 248 ,its an exciting interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring Macedon ,Germania ,Britannia ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see the aggressive tactics by both teams ,see who you think will win ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics or strategy wise ,if there is please explain what you would have done differently and why.

While watching this battle is there anything curious or anything you dont understand about the battle ? ,please ask if there is.

https://youtu.be/4mq12jnYfgY

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 249 .its a massive 4v4 large battle fought on a Custom map made by BH member CRYPTO ,who has down loaded an RTW map making program ,see the mountain nick named "Cryptos mountain" !!! ,also see the very aggressive tactics in this battle ,and some really great team work to ,see how using Spartans in an aggressive manor can be very effective ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and opinions on this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

TACTICS AND STRATEGY QUESTIONS ?
    When you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategically or tactical wise ? ,and if there is please explain what you would have done differently and why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE IN GENERAL ?
    As you watch this battle is there anything you find curious or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

https://youtu.be/_AdLqS2OLGk

HELLO ALL
    Here is a classic 4v4 large battle ,fought on the Germania Forrest map ,it features Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions ,see if my old Greek Cities army can still do good on the 2017 modern RTW battlefield ,see the aggressive attacking tactics of both teams ,see some great team work to ,see if we can counter the powerful Germanium Berserkers and effective against Armour Axemen ,or will they cause a mass route of our armies. i hope you enjoy the bit of history about the battle of Thermopylae ,and hope you enjoy this "Classic" battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS

TACTICS AND STRATEGY..
    When you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ,if there is please explain what you would have done differently and why ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?
    Is there anything you are curious about in this battle ,or something you dont understand ,if there is please ask.

https://youtu.be/KxBwIzGo0lg

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 251 ,it was described as "EPIC" by some of the players who fought in it ,this is an unusual and VERY close 3v3 battle ,ALL the RTW Generals were veterans ,and before the battle even started we all had the feeling this could be a classic ,about half way through see who you think will win ,see the great attacking moves by both teams ,and some risky strategy to ,i hope you agree this is a classic battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,its always nice to get a bit of feed back from our battles.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    During the course of this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategic and tactically wise ? ,if so please explain what you would have done and why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or dont fully understand ? ,if there is please ask.

https://youtu.be/dgdXdESSDIg

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 252 ,see Germania ,Greek Cities and Rome factions battling it out ,see Eight good experienced RTW generals showing there RTW skills in this battle ,see some great combination attacks and tactics by the enemy team ,also see some unusual very effective tactics by the Germanium general , see some great combination attacks by the enemy team ,and some great team play by both teams ,this is a great battle with an ending you might not expect ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your analysis ,thoughts and opinion on the battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    When you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? .if so please explain what you would have done and why.

While you watch this battle do you find anything curious or something you dont understand ? ,please ask if you do.

https://youtu.be/jOp_d6MgPKU

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Welcome to Brotherhood battle 253 ,its an INTENSE EXCITING and INTERESTING 3v3 battle that goes right down to the wire ,see how effectively the enemy use there pike units ,see if our teams battle plan goes to plan...or does our battle plan sow the seeds of our own defeat ? ,this battle features the Seleucid ,Greek cities and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS....

STRATEGY AND TACTICS
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategy or tactical wise ?if so what would you have done differently and why ,.......and what did you think of our teams battle plan ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS BATTLE ?.
    When you watch this battle is there anything you find curious or dont understand ? ,please ask if there is.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 09, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

Default A LOOK AT A "VINTAGE" BARBARIAN INVASION 4V4 BATTLE

HELLO EVERY ONE
    I just wondered how many of you ever player Barbarian Invasion ? ,Barbarian Invasion(B.I.) came out about a year after Rome Total War (RTW) ,and for a time was very popular ,but in time most players returned to RTW ,personally i really enjoyed BI ,and had good armies saved in every faction ,we used to play for 35k each ,we did not fight many big 4v4 battles ,so i hope you enjoy this short BI battle ,your thoughts and recollections about this battle and Barbarian Invasion in general VERY welcome.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 09, 2017 at 01:27 PM.

HI ALL
    Here is RTW Brotherhood battle 254 ,its an interesting 4v4 large battle featuring Greek Cities ,Egypt and Rome factions ,see an old BH member LORONZO in his first battle after a seven year brake from RTW ,he always was a great RTW player ,see if hes still got it !! ,see how a rarely used faction Egypt does on a non desert custom map ,see some great team work and also see what we in the BH look for in a battle "BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS" ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts on this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

QUESTIONS ABOUT TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategy or tactically wise ? ,if there is please explain what you would have done differently and why .

ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE BATTLE IN GENERAL ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you might find curious or maybe something you do not understand ,please ask if there is.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 09, 2017 at 06:18 AM.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is a very old battle ,with two of the most senior long lasting 31k clans on RTW battling it out in this exciting intense 3v3 battle ,its the well respected COR clan verses the Brotherhood clan ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and comments very welcome ,as always.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

Tactical and strategy
    Is there anything you would have done differently in this battle ?

Last edited by spart_commander; April 12, 2017 at 03:04 PM.

HELLO EVERYONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 255 ,to start with there is a brief history of the GameSpy and Steam servers ,and how since RTW has gone to steam , we always seem to get lag to varying degrees on 4v4 large battles.
    This battle was fought between six or seven years ago ,and was fought on the Gamespy server ,the server RTW was developed to play on ,i hope you can see how smooth the units play on GS ,i dont think RTW was ever meant to be played on steam ? ,maybe thats the reason for the lag on 4v4 large ? .
    I hope you enjoy this battle ,as always your thoughts and opinion of this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS

STRATEGY AND TACTICS
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically or strategy wise ? ,if there is please explain what you would have done differently and why.

ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    Is there anything your curious about ,or not sure about when watching this battle ,if there is please ask ,if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood Utube battle 256 , we are also celebrating having just got over 40.000 total views on our BH YouTube battle channel ,i wanted to find an Exciting intense and interesting battle to kind of celebrate getting over 40.000 views ,as i think its really good that such an old computer game, fast approaching thirteen years old ,has got so many views ,i think both Veteran and newer players to RTW will enjoy this battle ,i think its the longest battle i have put on our channel so far ,see the powerful Macedon defensive pike box towards the end of the battle ,when we only have a few battle depleted units left ,and basically no cavalry ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of this battle very welcome ,always nice to get a bit of feed back.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

TACTICS AND STRATEGY
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please explain what you would have done differently and why ?

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or maybe dont fully understand ,if there is please ask.