Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

HERE IS OUR 700th BROTHERHOOD BATTLE ,FOR OUR 700th I WANTED TO FIND A SPECIAL BATTLE AND I HOPE I HAVE FOUND THAT WITH THIS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is our 700th BH battle ,for our 700th i wanted to find an exciting and memorable battle ,and i hope i have found it with this battle ,for this battle i was looking for a battle with lots of action in it ,good team work ,great tactical and strategic moves ,and this battle was fought on an unusual map the Nordic woodlands map ,on this map you have to use different tactics than you do on a flat featureless map , you have to adopt different tactics or teams will find it hard to win ,i hope you would agree this is a worthy and memorable battle ,i hope you enjoy our 700th Brotherhood YouTube ,if you did enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battle ,especially as its our 700th.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS..
    Luke (Greek Cities) ,God (SPQR) ,RV Monarch (Greek Cities) ,GOTW Biggus (Scipii)....V....BH Earth (Macedon) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Julii) ,BH Uther (Julii) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 12, 2022 at 05:25 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE HIGH LIGHTING THE EFFECTS OF "MORAL SAPPING"SHOCK TROOP UNITS ,AND HOW THEY CAN REALLY INFLUANCE A BATTLE ,PLUS IT'S A VERY DIVERSE BATTLE TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 701 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle showing the effects on the battlefield of moral sapping units ,and how they can change a battle ,during this battle you will see my army basically get wiped out ,you will see our centre get smashed and broken by a combination of massive cavalry and infantry attacks ,the great timing of the enemy attack is pivotal to them possible winning this battle ,they have 21 cavalry we have a combination of 15 chariots and cavalry ,will there cavalry advantage make the difference in this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i think some times the effect of moral sapping units are underestimated on the 31k battlefield ,in this battle you will see these units used to there full potential ,this is also a very diverse battle with a lot of different factions on both teams ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a thumbs up of a comment if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice reading your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAM AND FACTIONS...
    BH Crypto (Germania) ,BH Pompey (Carthage) ,BH Spearman (Julii) BH Uther (Seleucid).....V.... BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Firstprime (Scipii) .BH Canary Kurwa (Britannia ) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 16, 2022 at 05:59 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,INCLUDING A SAD TALE OF "SELF ISOLATION" ,AND LOOKING AT THE POWER OF ELITE ARCHERS ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 702 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see a player "self isolate" and the consequences of that ,we will also see the powerful effect of elite archers on the 31k battlefield especially against certain units ,during this battle you will see my army completely wiped out ,will this change the out come of this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some unusual and interesting army builds in this army to ,which i hope you will find interesting ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a thumbs up or a comment if you enjoyed this battle ,reading your thoughts on our battles is always interesting.

TEAMS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Spearman (Julii) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Brutii) .... V .... BH Canary Kurwa (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Madking (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (SPQR).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 19, 2022 at 05:34 AM.

A VERY UNUSUAL 31K BATTLE ,THIS IS A VERY DIVERSE EXCITING AND INTENSE BATTLE ,INCLUDING A MASSIVE CAVALRY BATTLE BETWEEN FULLY UPGRADED CATAPHRACTS AND SOME "INFAMOUS"LIGHT CAVALRY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 703 ,this is a tough and immersive fast moving battle ,that is an unusual battle to as it has NO Roman factions in it at all ,this could be the first battle i have put on with no Roman factions in it ? ,during this battle you will see a massive cavalry battle between fully upgraded Seleucid Cataphracts ,and some "infamous" light cavalry ,you will see what i mean when you watch the battle ,this battle is a VERY diverse battle to ,and unusual factions to on the 31k battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle its always nice reading what you think of our battles.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS..
    GOTW Venator (Egypt) ,RV Monarch (Seleucid) ,AUX Saitama (Carthage) ,BH Madking (Carthage)....V.... BH Firstprime (Macedon) ,BH Mantu (Scythia) ,BH Earth (Greek Cities) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 22, 2022 at 05:14 AM.

AN INTENSE AND FAST MOVING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A VERY TACTICAL AND STRATGIC MAP THE "NORDIC WOODLAND" MAP , A VERY CLOSE BATTLE AS WELL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 704 ,this is an exciting and immersive battle ,AND a VERY close battle too ,during this battle you will see some great tactical and strategic moves ,some massive cavalry hits ,and one of team gets a bit isolated to ,some powerful cavalry hits to ,the enemy try to roll us up from right to left ,the enemy also aggressively attacks our left flank to ,can we hold or will the enemy team prevail ? ,ALSO this is a very rare Brotherhood V non Brotherhood team in this 4v4 large battle.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS..
    Ben (Scipii) ,Echo (Germania) ,Scorpion King (Brutii) ,Chucky (Scipii)....V.... BH Earth (SPQR) ,BH Mantu (Julii) ,BH Aurelius (Julii) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; November 26, 2022 at 06:25 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE BATTLE ,FEATURING A MOVE INSPIRED BY "BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS" ,WHICH I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 705 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle right from the start ,during this battle i lose all my cavalry ,you will see our right flank being rolled up from right to left by a combination of enemy Spartan units and heavy archer fire from enemy Germanic chosen archers ,the enemy team have "EIGHTEEN" archers ,we have "NONE" ,will the massive archer advantage that the enemy have prove decisive and pivotal to the enemy team in this close battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we often talk about "Battlefield Awareness" in our Brotherhood YouTube battles ,in this battle you will see a tactical attack move inspired by team Battlefield Awareness ,i hope you enjoy this tough close battle ,please give us a thumbs up or a comment if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Crypto (Germania) ,BH Pompey (Greek Cities) ,BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Julii)....V.... BH Mantu (Brutii) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Canary Kurwa (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipii).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 30, 2022 at 05:44 AM.

AN EXCITING AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,FOCUSING ON AN "OLD SCHOOL" OLD FASHIONED" ANTI CHARIOT MINI FORMATION ,PLUS LOOKING AT A VERY GOOD TACTICAL MOVE BY BROTHERHOOD MEMBER "SNEAKY" MANTU.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 706 ,this is an intense and interesting immersive battle ,at the beginning of the battle the team asked if i could make an anti chariot mini battle formation ,so i bought an anti chariot formation i have not bought for many many years ,but will it still be effective on the 2022 RTW battlefield ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO you will see a really great tactic by Brotherhood member "Sneaky" Mantu ,that could really prove to be influential to the out come of the battle ,during this battle my entire army is lost ,but can my team mates turn things around ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a thumbs up or a comment if you did enjoy it ,its always nice to see what you think about our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS AND FACTIONS..
    BH Earth (SPQR) ,BH Mantu (Pontus) ,BH Firstprime (Scipii) ,Madking (SPQR)....V.... BH Crypto (Germania) ,BH JGP (Brutii) ,BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; December 03, 2022 at 04:42 AM.

AN EXCITING BATTLE TAKING A SERIOUS LOOK AT "SELF ISOLATION" AND "ARMY TERMINATION" DUE TO THAT ISOLATION, AND THE RAMIFICATIONS TO YOUR TEAM MATES .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 707 ,this is an unusual battle because we are taking a serious look at what can happen when a team mate "Self isolates" and looking at the ramifications to his team mates in this battle from that self isolation ,during this battle i will ask you if you can see a tactical or strategic reason why a player becomes self isolated ,i could not see any reason for this myself BUT you may well see something i have missed ,in this battle you will see some great team work ,some great battlefield awareness as well , and some big cavalry hits to ,ALSO this is an unusual battle as its a 4V4 Brotherhood team versus a non Brotherhood team ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to see what you think about our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    RV Monarch ,Surena ,COH Terminator ,iow Cango Heaven.... V....BH First Prime ,BH Mantu ,BH Earth ,BH Spartan Commander.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 07, 2022 at 05:13 AM.

A FIRST FOR ME ON ROME TOTAL WAR AFTER PLAYING IT FOR OVER 18 YEARS ,TEAMS CHOOSING THE OTHER TEAMS FACTIONS ??!! .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 708 ,as we know Rome Total War is now over 18 years old ,she is an old lady now in computer game terms ,and many RTW players are "entrenched" in the way they play there battles...same Armies ,Same battle formations ,same tactics ,same strategy ,so we in the Brotherhood clan (the most senior and long lasting clan on RTW) ,are looking at ways to try and freshen RTW up a bit ,try and make it even more interesting ,so BH member FirstPrime came up with a very new idea that i have not seen on RTW before ,and that is that teams choose the other teams factions player by player ,you will see what i mean when you watch the battle video ,to my knowledge this is the first time this has been tried on RTW , and is something new on a game that is over 18 years old ,you will see factions you rarely or never see on the 31k battlefield being chosen for players ,then the main battle is very unusual seeing these factions fighting each other ,none of us have saved armies for these factions, so all our armies are brand new and new battle formations to ,i hope you enjoy this unusual and i think unique battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs if you enjoyed this very rare battle.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Crypto ,(Thrace) ,BH First Prime (Numidia) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Parthia),BH Lando (Pontus) ....V.... BH Barclayman (Spain) ,BH Aurelius (Carthage) ,BH Pompey (Britannia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Egypt)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 10, 2022 at 06:05 AM.

THE BROTHERHOOD LOOKING AT A VERY STRANGE ANOMALY IN A ROME TOTAL WAR BATTLE REPLAY ?.

HI ALL
    This is a very rare if not unique RTW battle video ,i was watching a RTW battle replay from last weekend and i noticed something very strange ,as we know an Urban Cohort unit can throw "THREE" volleys of Pilas ,in this battle you will see an Urban Cohort unit throw "SIXTEEN" volleys of pilas ,very very strange ,and i just wondered can any of you think of what might have caused this ? ,as a lot of us have no idea what has happened here ,we would be very grateful if any of you can think what have happened to make this unit throw 16 volleys instead of three.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND FAST MOVING BATTLE...RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 709 ,this is an immersive and unusual battle ,its unusual because of the faction choice of the other team as you will see ,this battle has two phases ,both VERY intense ,during this battle through tactical mistakes our team loses ALL our cavalry giving the enemy team a massive cavalry advantage with maxed upgraded cavalry ,this could prove pivotal and decisive especially towards the end of the battle ,this is a very tactical and strategic battle ,as you will see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave us a thumbs up or a comment if you enjoyed this unusual battle.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS..
    Luke (Carthage) ,Chucky (Carthage) ,BH Earth (Carthage) ,RV Monarch (Germanic)....V.... BH Pompey (Rome) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,Scorpion SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; December 17, 2022 at 05:03 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE FEATURING...COORDINATION ,COOPERATION ,MISDIRECTION AND DECEPTION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 710 ,this is an exciting and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see a team plan that has Deception and other great tactics involved ,BUT will the team battle plan work and lead to victory , of will it end as a massive fail ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle your analysis welcome.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE YOU WILL SEE AN ENEMY TEAM MEMBER "SELF ISOLATE" ,WE COULD NOT SEE ANY TACTICAL OR STRATEGIC REASON FOR THIS ,WE WONDERED CAN YOU ? ,IF YOU CAN SEE A STRATEGIC OR TACTICAL REASON FOR THIS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 711 ,this is a fast moving and intense battle ,one of the enemy team self isolates in this battle as you will see ,our team could not see any tactical reason for doing this ,if you can see a reason would be interesting to see what you think ,this battle was fought on the "Nordic woodland" map ,this is a tactical map as you will see ,there are some massive cavalry and chariot attacks in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave us a thumbs up or a comment if you enjoyed the battle.

THE TEAM AND FACTIONS...
    Luke (Rome) ,FG Hamilcar Barca (Rome) ,BH Canary Kurwa (Britannia) ,BH Lando (Rome)....V....BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Oolon (Rome) ,Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 21, 2022 at 05:30 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE YOU WILL SEE A CHESS GAME , A CAT AND MOUSE BATTLE BETWEEN THE MACEDON AND GREEK CITIES GENERALS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 712 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see some great tactical and strategic moves by both teams ,and you will see some massive cavalry hits to ,ALSO you will see an event on our right flank that could prove pivotal to the out come of the battle ,but that my not be evident at the time ,there is a lot of movement in this battle ,and some good "Battlefield Awareness" to ,i hope you will enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to see what you think about our battles.

BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Pompey (Macedon) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome)....V....BH TR (Rome) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 24, 2022 at 05:34 AM.

AN EXCITING ACTION PACKED 2022 CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL BATTLE ,ON BEHALF OF THE RTW BROTHERHOOD CLAN WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT 2023.

HI ALL
    Here is a very special intense 2022 Christmas eve battle ,as you might know i usually put battles on that are a week or two old ,well this battle is from the BH archives and was fought about 14 months ago ,and is an old battle ,this is a fast moving and exciting battle right from the beginning ,we hope you have enjoyed all our RTW multiplayer battles in 2022 ,in 2023 we are looking forward to out 800th RTW multiplayer battle ,what a mile stone that will be ,we hope you enjoy this 2022 special Christmas eve battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this old battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

THE TEAM AND FACTIONS...
    BH Uther (Seleucid) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,Lacjac (Rome)....V....BH Crypto (Macedon) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) ,Scorpionking SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 28, 2022 at 04:56 AM.

AN EXCITING BATTLE ,AN OLDER BATTLE FROM ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO ,PLUS SEE MYSELF USING MACEDON MAYBE THE FIRST VIDEO I HAVE PUT ON WITH ME USING MACEDON?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 714 ,you might have noticed recently i have been putting on older battles ,this is in response to some of our viewers asking if i have any older battles to put on ,ALSO this is an eighteen month old battle but also it shows me using the Macedon faction ,i think this could be the first time i have put a video on with me using Macedon as it is so rare for me to use Macedon ,during this battle you will see our left flank after a fierce fight is broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from left to right ? ,also during this battle you will see some great tactical moves and some good "Battlefield awareness" ,you will see my Macedon army and battle formation from 16 or 17 years ago ,will it still be effective in 2021 on the RTW battlefield or is it to old fashioned ,to old school and maybe out of date ?, i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this old battle.

THE PLAYERS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,GREEK Kleomenis (Greek Cities) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage)....V....BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Pompey (Rome) ,BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Macedon)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 31, 2022 at 05:37 AM.

AN EXCITING AND MEMORABLE NEW YEARS EVE SPECIAL BATTLE ,WE HOPE THIS BATTLE IS WORTHY AS ITS THE LAST BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE BATTLE OF 2022.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 715 ,we were looking for a classic epic and memorable battle for this new years eve battle ,and i hope i have found it with this battle ,this is an intense very close 4v4 large battle fought on a custom map ,during this battle you will see some great tactical and strategic moves some big cavalry hits to ,a battle that is very close right up to the end ,its quite a diverse battle to ,we hope you have enjoyed all our battles through 2022 , we are looking forward to a massive mile stone for us in 2023 our 800th RTW YouTube battle ,we always try and put on our best exciting battles for you to watch ,this battle was fought in January 2022 the early part of the year ,i thought it was nice to put this battle on the last day of 2022 from the new to the old ,we hope you enjoy our last BH YouTube battle of 2022 ,please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed our battles over 2022.

ON BEHALF OF THE BROTHERHOOD WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR ,we hope 2023 is even better than 2022 for you all.

BH Crypto (Seleucid) ,BH Pompey (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Macedon) ,BH MANTU (Rome)....V.... BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 04, 2023 at 05:18 AM.

OUR FIRST BROTHERHOOD ROME TOTAL WAR YOUTUBE BATTLE OF 2023 ,HIGH LIGHTING A VERY BAD TACTICAL MISTAKE BY MYSELF.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 716 ,this is our first battle of 2023 ,for this battle i wanted to find a memorable and exciting battle that really kicked our YouTube channel off for 2023 ,during this battle you will see a massive tactical mistake by myself ,this mistake could cost the team the battle ,ALSO our left flank is heavily attacked by massive enemy hits ,will our left flank hold or will it break ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some massive attacks in this battle ,and some really great team work as well ,there are some interesting army builds too ,we hope you enjoy our first battle of 2023 ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

BH Pompey (Macedon) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Rome).....V.....BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH TR (Seleucid) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

DO YOU THINK EITHER TEAM HAS A FACTION ADVANTAGE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 07, 2023 at 04:59 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE CLAN V CLAN BATTLE FOR 2023 ,PLUS AN AMBUSH I HAVE NOT SEEN FOR MAYBE 15 YEARS !! ,USING UNITS YOU MIGHT HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD. (a battle only fought last night Fri. 6/1/2023).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 717 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,and a very rare battle ,its very very rare clan versus clan battle ,when was the last time you have seen a clan V clan battle on RTW in 2022 /2023 ? ,ALSO there is an old school ambush in this battle by units you never see on the 31K battlefield ,i have not seen this ambush tactic in maybe 15 years or so ,its very old fashioned but will it work in 2023 ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we are always friendly with other clans but make no mistake this is a very competitive battle ,GoTW beat us in the first battle ,so we are looking to even things up in this battle ,ALSO we changed the rules in this battle just for something different NO Archers or Slingers ,this changes the dynamics of the battle ,makes it even more interesting ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this unusual and very rare battle.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS..

GoTW Lean Bod (Rome) ,GoTW Beatch (Rome) ,GoTW Romex (Pontus) ,GoTW Biggus (Rome)....V....BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) ,BH Scorpion King (Rome) (Honorary member)BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 11, 2023 at 06:02 AM.

RESERRECTING AN OLD SELEUCID ARMY FROM 2005 FOR THE 2023 RTW BATTLEFIELD (taken from an old note book from 2005/2006 ) AND USING A VERY EXPERIMENTAL BATTLE FORMATION IN THIS EPIC AND CLASSIC 4V4 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 718 ,this is a very unusual battle as i have a note book from 2005/2006 with different armies in it from that time ,and in this battle i decided to resurrect an old 2005 Seleucid army to bring to the 2023 battlefield ,i use a very experimental battle formation to ,those of you that watch our YouTube battles regularly will know i don't think i have ever put a battle on with me playing with the Seleucid faction as i don't play with that faction ,so in that regard this is a new type battle , this really is an exciting classic and epic battle ,will my Seleucid army from 2005 do any good on the modern day battlefield ? ,and i hope you enjoy being taken back to 2005 and see what armies we used back in the day ,AND this is a VERY diverse battle featuring "SEVEN" different factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you did ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.t

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Canary (Armenia) ,BH Aurelius (Pontus) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Crypto (Macedon)....V....BH JGP (Britannia) ,BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (Seleucid)

Last edited by spart_commander; January 14, 2023 at 05:30 AM.