Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

IN THIS INTENSE AND RARE 4V4 BATTLE OUR RIGHT FLANK IS BROKEN ,WILL THIS CAUSE OUR ARMIES TO MASS ROUT OR CAN WE HOLD ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 601 ,this is an intense exciting and immersive battle ,the enemy do a massive and sustained attack on our right flank ,our right flank breaks ,will the enemy roll us up from right to left ? ,or do you think we can hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,the enemy team consists of two Rome armies ,Franks and the Barbarian Bergundii faction ,our team consists of 2 Rome Armies ,Sassanids and the Saxon faction , i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 27, 2021 at 05:37 AM.

AN INTENSE AND VERY EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE....INCLUDING SOME CHILL OUT INTRO MUSIC (which i hope you enjoy).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 602 ,this is an intense and exciting 4v4 large battle ,during the course of this battle the enemy team attack our left flank very aggressively and with determination ,after a fierce fight this massive and prolonged enemy attack finally breaks our left flank ,the enemy then looks to roll us up from left to right ,will they prevail or can we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,in this battle you will see really good aggressive attacking tactics AND some really good team work and great defense tactics to ,Do you think that either team has a faction advantage ?please leave your thoughts about this in the comments , ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles and to see some thumbs up if you enjoy our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    LOTUS (Scipii) ,ARES (Macedon) ,BH UTHER (Scipii) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Brutii)....V....BH AURELIUS (Egypt) ,BH JGP (Seleucid) ,BH SPEARMAN (Julii) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cites)

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 01, 2021 at 05:35 AM.

A VERY UNUSUAL INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,AND A VERY UNUSUAL ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS A NON BH TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 603 ,this is an unusual and exciting Medieval Total war 2 3v3 battle , the Brotherhood team are of course used to fighting as a team on Rome Total War ,and as we know to win a team battle team work is essential ,as far as i know the other team does not play much together ,as they were random players that joined our game ,so maybe there team work is not as good as it would be if they played together a lot ? ,i guess we will have to see , i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like, its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 04, 2021 at 06:41 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,BECAUSE ITS 4 BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS VERSUS 4 NON BH PLAYERS (this is very rare these days with such a small multiplayer player base)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 604 ,at a very early stage of this battle after a fierce fight our right flank is broken ,the enemy look to roll us up from right to left ,this is an intense and exciting close battle ,this battle was only finished at 1.30am this morning ,so it really is a fresh new battle ,this is also a very diverse battle featuring ,MACEDON ,GERMANIA ,JULII ,BRUTII....V....PONTUS ,SELEUCID ,SPQR ,GREEK CITIES ,this is a very unusual battle as it is so rare to get a 4v4 Brotherhood versus a non BH team ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    IOW ESRAX ,GOTW ROMEX ,PERT ,LOTUS....V....BH JGP ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH MANTU,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 08, 2021 at 05:08 AM.

A VERY RARE AND EXCITING 4V4 BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 605 ,it is a VERY rare 4v4 Barbarian Invasion battle ,during this battle the enemy decide to smash and break our left flank ,will they break our left flank and roll us up from left to right ? ,or can we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,its nice to see a very unusual 4v4 large B.I. battle ,one of the problems on Barbarian Invasion is low moral ,and there fore mass routs from time to time ,we are trying different things to lower mass rout battles ,like restricting certain units and bringing more moral giving units ,if you would like a couple of B.I. battles we always play B.I. on every Sunday evening ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 11, 2021 at 05:15 AM.

A VERY RARE DIVERSE AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,DURING THE COURSE OF THIS BATTLE AFTER A FIERCE FIGHT OUR LEFT FLANK IS BROKEN ,WILL THE ENEMY TEAM ROLL US UP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT ? ,I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO SEE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 606 ,its an intense and exciting 4v4 battle ,during this battle you will see some really aggressive attacking moves and some great team work to ,our team is VERY diverse with four different factions in our team versus 4 Rome armies , this battle features...PERT (Julii) ,BH JGP (Brutii) ,ARES (Scipii) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Scipii)....V....AEIMNESTUS (SPQR) ,BH MANTU(Germania) ,BH MADKING (Macedon) ,SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities) ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to ready your thoughts on our battles ,or a thumbs up if you like.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 15, 2021 at 05:13 AM.

IN THIS BATTLE THE ENEMY TEAM WAS INFANTRY DOMINANT ,WE HAD TO COMBINE OUR CAVALRY CHARGES TO TRY AND NEUTRALIZE THE ENEMIES INFANTRY DOMINANCE ,ONE OF OUR ALLIES LOSE MOST OF HIS INFANTRY ,CAN WE TURN THINGS AROUND OR IS DEFEAT INEVITABLE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 607 ,this is a real battle of attrition ,but the main reason i wanted to show this battle was to show how we try and counter our enemies dominance in infantry with combined cavalry attacks ,during this battle one of our allies lost most of his infantry this could well be a hammer blow to our team ,that combined with the enemies infantry dominance means our team loses ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

ALSO....IN PARTICULAR WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE COMBINED CAVALRY ATTACKS ,PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 18, 2021 at 05:47 AM.

THE LAST SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2021..."A SPECIAL BATTLE FOR THIS SPECIAL OCCASION" (And a very diverse and exciting battle to which i hope is worthy for such an occasion)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 608 ,as this is the last Saturday before Christmas i wanted to try and find a "special" battle for this occasion ,and i think i have with this battle ,i hope this is a worthy battle for this occasion ,this is a VERY diverse battle featuring...Scythia ,Carthage ,Rome ,Macedon....V....Greek Cities ,Pontus ,Rome Factions ,its really nice to see Scythia on the 31k battlefield ,AND it will be interesting to see how well this faction does ,during this battle you will see a very aggressive attack on our right flank ,and massive attacks in our centre to ,this battle goes down to the wire and really could go either way ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up ,its nice to read your thoughts on our battles and nice to see thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle .

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS LAST SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS BATTLE.(there will be more battles before Christmas)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 23, 2021 at 06:02 AM.

A SAD CHRISTMAS TALE OF "SELF ISOLATION"(nothing to do with covid)AND THE AFTERMATH OF THAT SELF ISOLATION (you will see what i mean as the battle unfolds)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 609 ,this is our 2021 Christmas battle ,for our Christmas battle we wanted to find a worthy and special battle ,and i hope in this battle we have found these 2 things ,during this battle you will see a massive mistake by me ,which might cost our team the battle !!! ,PLUS one of the players "Self Isolate" from his team ,leaving his army exposed to attack ,this is an exciting and intense battle AND a diverse battle to , this 4v4 battle features....SCYTHIA ,PONTUS ,ROME....V....GAUL ,SELEUCID and ROME factions ,i hope you enjoy this 2021 Christmas battle ,please leave a comment and thumbs up if you like this battle .

HAVE A HAPPY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE RTW CLAN THE BROTHERHOOD.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 01, 2022 at 05:52 AM.

OUR LAST YOUTUBE BATTLE OF 2021 ,WE WANTED TO GO OUT OF 2021 INTO 2022 WITH A "BANG"!!! ,AND WITH THIS BATTLE I HOPE WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 610 ,its our last YouTube battle of 2021 ,and we hope this battle is will take us out of 2021 with a "BANG" !! ,this is an exciting and intense 4v4 rare battle ,its rare as this is an all BH team versus 3 non BH and 1 BH team ,during the course of this battle ALL my infantry are killed or routed ,so i guess the battle will be short in the enemy teams favour ? ,during the course of this battle you will see aggressive attacking tactics and moves ,and some great team work to by both teams ,i wanted to make our last battle of 2021 a memorable one ,and i hope i have with this battle.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    DUKE LUKE ,CRUELBOT ,GOTW ROMEX ,BH DEMON....V....BH CRYPTO ,BH POMPEY ,BH BARCLAYMAN BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

I hope you enjoy our last YouTube battle of 2021 ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles ,and please give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed it .

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL ,HOPE ITS A GREAT ONE FOR ALL OF US.

OUR FIRST RTW BROTHERHOOD BATTLE OF 2022.....AND ITS A CRACKING GAME.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 611 ,i think we went out of 2021 with a "BANG" with our last RTW YouTube Battle of 2021 ,and i think we will start 2022 with a "BANG" !!! ,this is an intense and exciting fast moving battle ,this battle has really aggressive and attacking tactics ,and some great team work to ,and i think this battle is really worthy of our first battle of 2022 ,lol i hope you like the intro music very apt for this month of the new year !! ,i really hope you enjoy our first BH YouTube of 2022 ,please leave a comment if you like ,or a thumbs up ,its always nice to read your thoughts/analysis on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    DUKE LUKE ,CRUEL BOT ,BH UTHER ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER....V....BH CRYPTO ,BH POMPEY ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH AURELIUS.

ALSO....can you answer the "Attack" or "Movement" question during the battle ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 05, 2022 at 05:18 AM.

A TRULY EPIC AND CLASSIC CLOSE INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE...AND A VERY DIVERSE BATTLE AS WELL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 612 ,this is an intense exciting and real classic close battle ,for the start of 2022 we wanted to put some really exciting and classic battles on for you to watch ,during the course of this battle our left flank gets smashed and broken ,i lose my entire army ,my team mate loses his entire army ,is this an easy win for the enemy team ? ,i guess we will have to see ,during this battle there is some really great team work ,great attacking and defending moves ,AND we look at "Old School" "Old Fashioned" battle formations versus new modern flexible battle formations ,which is best ? old fashioned tried and tested battle formations or new evolved battle formations ? ,see what you think ,this is also a very diverse battle featuring.....Carthage ,Seleucid ,Pontus and Rome....V....Greek Cities ,2 Macedon's and a Rome faction ,i hope you enjoy this immersive battle please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed it ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 08, 2022 at 05:15 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING "THE REMATCH" BATTLE (a Rematch battle from last Wednesday 5/1/2022 battle)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 613 ,those of you that might have watched last Wednesday 5/1/2022 BH YouTube battle 612 ,this is "The Rematch" battle ,the only difference is that BH member Legion22 is replaced by RTW player Earth ,this battle features ....Pontus ,Seleucid ,Greek Cities ,Macedon and Rome factions ,this is a grinding down intense battle ,there are some VERY aggressive attacking tactics ,AND some great defense moves and some great team work to ,you will see some really good chariot tactics to ,ALSO see a modern effective spear battle formation AND an old school old fashioned pike battle formation in action , AND the enemy team enjoy a big cavalry advantage to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this Rematch battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 12, 2022 at 05:36 AM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Happy new year Spart! Glad to see you keeping this up, there's always plenty of drama going on in these!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

HI KING ATHELSTAN
    Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed our battles and i hope we have started 2022 with a BANG ,with some really great battles ,thanks very much for your comments.

THE RETURN OF SCORPIONKING SR ,AFTER TAKING A ONE YEAR BREAK ,HE IS BACK PLAYING IN THIS CLASSIC AND EXCITING BATTLE .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 614 ,i know a lot of RTW players have been concerned about Scorpionking SR ,as he has been absent from RTW for over a year ,BUT he is back and is enjoying RTW as much as ever ,this is one of his first battles he has been in since he has been back ,and this is a classic exciting and close battle ,SR is massively attacked on our right flank can he hold ? ,Aurelius was massively attacked on our left flank can he hold ? ,this is an intense and immersive 4v4 large battle ,a very diverse battle to ,this battle features ..Greek cities ,Carthage 2 Romes....V....Macedon ,Seleucid ,2 Romes ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 15, 2022 at 04:52 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS 4 NON BH CLAN MEMBERS....A CLASH OF THE TITANS ?.(this type of battle is very rare these days)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 615 ,this is a very rare Clan versus Clans battle ,this battle features...GOTW ROMEX ,GOTW BIGGUS ,GREEK LEONIDAS ,TITANS SPARKY....V....BH AURELIUS ,BH TR ,BH MANTU ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER ,there are some great attacking moves in this game ,plus some great team work to ,and is an intense and exciting battle ,it is also a very diverse battle to ,this battle features...2 Macedon ,Rome ,Numidia....V....Egypt ,Seleucid ,Rome ,Carthage factions ,this was such an unusual battle these day i really wanted to show this battle ,i hope you enjoy this VERY unusual battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles ,or a thumbs up if you have enjoyed the battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 19, 2022 at 05:15 AM.

ANOTHER VERY RARE ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM....V....A NON BH TEAM , PLUS THIS IS ONE OF THE CLOSEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN FOR A WHILE.

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 616 ,this is an intense and exciting very close Brotherhood team versus a non BH team ,during this battle our team goes very defensive and passive ,this of course hands the initiative to the enemy team ,we can only react to there movement ,we kind of dance to there tune ,is this a mistake will this cost us the game ? ,i guess we will have to see ,our team is very diverse....Rome ,Seleucid and Greek Cities....V...3 Rome's ,do you think either team has a faction advantage ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; January 22, 2022 at 05:34 AM.

AN EPIC, CLASSIC,INTENSE AND EXCITING "VERY CLOSE" BATTLE ,THIS BATTLE HAS ALSO GOT "A TWIST IN ITS TAIL" (as you watch this battle you will see what i mean)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 617 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,i never use the words "Epic" or "Classic" lightly ,but these things what this battle is ,a battle full of aggressive attacking tactics ,really great team work ,during the course of this battle i lose the whole of my army ,did i misunderstand the team battle plan ? ,did i attack to quickly ? ,did my team mates mistime there attack ? ,as you watch this battle you can decide ,but what ever happened i lose a large proportion of my army ,which could cost our team the battle ,this battle features Carthage ,Macedon ,Seleucid and Rome factions ,there are several really interesting and unusual army builds in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this really classic close battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice reading your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; January 26, 2022 at 04:44 AM.

A SHORT BUT INTENSE ENTERTAINING MID WEEK BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 618 ,its a shorter exciting mid week battle ,in this battle you will see great attacking tactics ,and some really great team work to ,also this is quite a diverse battle too featuring Carthage and 2 Rome's....V....Pontus ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this short intense battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    GOTW ROMEX ,BH AURELIUS ,BH DEMON....V....DUKE LUKE ,BH CRYPTO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER .

Last edited by spart_commander; January 29, 2022 at 06:01 AM.