Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR ,I CANT BELEIVE RTW IS 17 YEARS OLD TODAY ,IT MIGHT BE AN OLD GAME BUT WE STILL HAVE GREAT BATTLES ON IT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 583 ,its an intense 3v3 good old fashioned Rome V Rome battle ,RTW is 17 years old today ,and there are only a very few of us left playing it from the first day it came out ,but we still have really good battles on it ,reminds me of that old saying "many a good tune played on an old piano"!! ,i hope you enjoy RTWs birthday battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles ,as you might know on Wednesday i usually put a Medieval Total War 2 or a Barbarian Invasion battle on ,BUT as its RTWs birthday i think putting a RTW battle on was a good thing to do .

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 25, 2021 at 05:13 AM.

IN THIS BATTLE YOU WILL SEE A ROMAN UNIT FIGHT THROUGH THE CENTRE OF A MACEDON PIKE UNIT ESSENTIALLY CUTTING IT IN HALF (a very unusual thing to see) ,THIS IS AN INTENSE REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 584 ,its an exciting and immersive 4v4 large battle ,in this battle all my army is taken out ,but can our team still go onto win ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO during the course of this battle you will see a very unusual thing that happens when you will see a Roman unit fight through the centre of a 120 man Macedon pike unit ,essentially cutting both flanks off from each other!!! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 29, 2021 at 05:33 AM.

IN THIS BATTLE YOU WILL SEE A "VERY" UNUSUAL ARMY BUILD ,A SCOTTISH WALL OF STEEL ,AND A BATTLE CHANGING CAVALRY CHARGE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 585 this is a very intense and exciting Medieval 2 total war battle ,when you see one of the enemy army builds i think you will be surprised ,BUT when you see the enemy teams set up you will see how effective that unusual army build is ,and do you think a well aimed well timed cavalry charge can be battle changing ? ,in this battle you will see the enemy team form a solid wall of Scottish steel ,can we break that steel wall ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 02, 2021 at 06:18 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE ,THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST DIVERSE BATTLE WE HAVE PUT ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 586 ,its an exciting and immersive 4v4 large battle ,this battle features Scythia ,Armenia ,Numidia ,Egypt ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,as we have added some new rules to this battle you will see several factions in this battle that you don't usually see on the 31k battlefield ,during the course of this battle most of me army is taken out ,can our team turn things around ? i guess we will have to see ,ALSO we fought this battle on a desert map ,which is an unusual battlefield for us ,i hope you enjoy this very Diverse battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; October 06, 2021 at 05:04 AM.

MY ALLIE GETS DROPPED BY STEAM ,TURNING A 2V2 INTO A 2V1 ,MY ARMY GETS SURROUNDED ,DEFEAT AND THE END OF THE GAME LOOMS LARGE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 587 ,this is an exciting and intense battle ,during the course of this battle my Allie gets dropped by steam ,now i know a lot of us complain about the A.I. on RTW being bad ,but at least it does something...it attacks ,lol and i have known the A.I. on RTW get the highest kills in a game !! ,BUT the A.I. on MTW2 seems to do nothing !! ,the A.I. controlled units just seem to stand still and wait to be killed !!! ,so when my Allie got dropped by steam the end was near !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 09, 2021 at 05:45 AM.

A VERY CLOSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ..........INDEED.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 588 ,this battle is one of the closet i have been in for a while now ,after a fierce fight our left flank is broken ,will the enemy roll us up from left to right ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle has several twists and turns ,you will see an army get isolated exposed and overwhelmed by enemy troops ,we face four of the most attacking and aggressive players on RTW as you will see ,this is a really great battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to ready your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    BH POMPEY (Seleucid) ,BH CRYPTO (Scipii) ,BH AURELIUS (Scipii) ,BH FIRSTPRIME (Scipii)....V....BH BARCLAYMAN (Pontus) ,BH UTHER (Julii) ,BH LANDO (SPQR) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; October 13, 2021 at 05:41 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ....ENDING WITH OUR TEAM HAVING TO ATTACK A WELL DEFENDED STEEP HILL ,WITH ALL THE ADVANTAGES THAT A TEAM HAS ON A HILL , WILL THIS BE A HILL TO FAR ??.

HI ALL
    Here is an immersive unusual and interesting battle ,its BH battle 589 ,in this battle you will see an enemy team member become isolated and exposed ,will we take advantage of this ? i guess we will have to see ,towards the end of this battle we have to attack a steep well defended hill ,the enemy team have all the down hill advantages ,will this be a hill to far for us ? ,the two most powerful factions on Medieval total war 2 are involved in this battle to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 16, 2021 at 06:49 AM.

AN EPIC INTENSE AND CLASSIC CLOSE BATTLE......I DON'T USE THE WORD "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" LIGHTLY IN REGARD OF OUR BATTLES , BUT I FEEL THIS BATTLE IS BOTH OF THOSE THINGS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 490 ,it really is an intense and exciting battle ,lol there is so much going on at the same time it was a difficult battle to show !! ,this is a very diverse battle featuring ..Seleucid ,Greek Cities ,Pontus ,Carthage and Rome factions ,in this battle you will see great tactics and movement ,great team work ,and some BIG cavalry hits to ,the enemy try and wipe out one of our team with a massive attack of heavy cavalry and Spartans ,will he hold or will he be completely taken out ? , i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles....AND sorry the battle was so long ,there was so much going on at the same time it was a difficult battle to film ,i just wanted to try and get all the action in for you.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 20, 2021 at 07:40 AM.

PROBABLY THE CLOSEST BATTLE I HAVE BEEN IN ON BARBARIAN INVASION....PLUS...PLEASE TELL US IF YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR CAVALRY IN WEDGE FORMATION BEFORE YOU ATTACK ENEMY INFANTRY ,OR DO YOU ATTACK IN NORMAL FORMATION ? ,(i think this could be a good topic to debate as some players always use wedge formation others always use normal formation)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 591 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,and is probably the closest battle i have ever been in on Barbarian Invasion ,AND is a real battle of attrition ,...ALSO please get involved on the topic of weather you always put your cavalry in wedge formation when attacking enemy infantry OR do you attack enemy infantry in normal formation ? ,please tell us which formation you use AND why ,i think this could be an interesting debate ,during this battle our left flank is very heavily attacked ,will our left flank break ,will the enemy roll us up from left to right ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this immersive battle ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 23, 2021 at 05:53 AM.

very good video ... great

HI Tallion
    Really glad you enjoyed the battle ,i thought it was an exciting and interesting battle with big cavalry and infantry hits ,thanks very much for your comments.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING CLOSE BATTLE....PLUS A CAUTIONARY TALE OF OVER AGGRESSION AND ISOLATION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 592 ,this is an immersive battle ,during this battle you will see one general get over aggressive and isolated ,will the over aggression and isolation prove to be devastating to that particular player ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle features ...BH CRYPTO (Julii) ,BH DEMON (Scipii) ,BH POMPEY (Greek Cities) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Julii)....V....IOW ESRAX (Pontus) ,BH BARCLAYMANN (Carthage) ,BH TR (Brutii) ,BH LANDO (SPQR) ,this is a very close battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 27, 2021 at 05:15 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE VERY CLOSE BATTLE ,PLAYED WITH MTW2 PLAYERS I NEVER PLAYED WITH BEFORE ,PLUS THERE IS A UNIT HERE WE NEVER SEE IN OUR 31K BATTLES.

HI ALL
    Here is a very intense battle ,this is a VERY close battle ,during the course of this battle you will see a unit we never see in our 31k battles ,this unit could tip the balance of the battle ,as this battle is so close ,ALSO i just went onto MTW 2 and hosted a game "cold" which means i do not know any of the players that joined the game ,they may be Veterans ,medium players or newer players like myself ,i guess we will have to see ,in this battle most of my Allies units are taken out ,but can we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to ready your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 30, 2021 at 05:46 AM.

A VERY RARE BH VERSUS 3 MEMBERS OF ANOTHER CLAN AND ONE BH MEMBER 4V4 BATTLE ,REALLY UNUSUAL FOR US TO FIGHT ANOTHER CLAN THESE DAYS ,THE ENEMY TEAM HAVE A VERY GOOD BATTLE PLAN ,WILL WE SEE IT AND COUNTER IT ...OR WILL THERE BATTLE PLAN PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle battle 594 ,its an intense and exciting 4V4 large battle ,its great to fight another good 31k clan ,the RTW multiplayer side of the game is very quiet and shrunk these days ,very rare to even see another clan on RTW these days ,its a bit sad really remembering how popular RTW was in the past ,with hundreds in the lobby and lots of clans to ,we always used to like friendly clan V clan battles ,something different about fighting with your own clan against another clan !! ,in this battle you will see the enemy have a battle plan ,will we see the plan and try and counter it ? ,or will the enemy plan win the battle for them ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this VERY unusual battle ,please leave a comment if you like , its always nice to read your thought's on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 03, 2021 at 05:25 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,IN THIS BATTLE MY ALLIE BRINGS AN EXPERIMENTAL ARMY ,WILL IT BE EFFECTIVE OR NOT ? ,AFTER A FIERCE FIGHT OUR RIGHT FLANK IS SMASHED AND BROKEN ,BUT CAN OUR TEAM PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 595 ,this is an immersive and exciting battle ,the enemy team is full of aggressive and attacking generals ,AND they have a team battle plan ,as you will see during the course of the battle ,after a great battle on our right the enemy team break our right flank ,will the enemy prevail ,or can our team rally ? ,i guess we will have to see.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 06, 2021 at 06:00 AM.

"CHARIOTS"....THE BEST WAY TO USE THEM ,THIS INCLUDES COORDINATION WITH YOUR TEAM MATES ,DECEPTION AND DIVERSION TACTICS ,AND GETTING THE CHARIOT CHARGE TIMING JUST RIGHT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 596 ,this is a VERY unusual battle as we concentrate on the use of chariots ,and how working as a team can make a faction that some call a "lesser" 31k faction into a possible battle winning faction ,in this battle you will see deception and diversion tactics ,you will see a Roman general being a "Path Finder" and leading the charge taking the enemy Pilas and making first contact with the enemy ,you will see that working as a team with a so called "lesser" 31k faction can really work ,......SO if ever you fancy using chariots but maybe feel a bit unsure about using them ,i hope this video will encourage you to use them and give you the confidence to feel good about using them ,BUT please remember you need good team mates as well who you can coordinate with.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 10, 2021 at 04:50 AM.

A VERY RARE BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS A NON BH TEAM ,THIS IS A TOUGH AND EXCITING BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 597 ,this is an unusual BH versus a non BH team ,in this battle you will see the other team bringing a lot of long pike units ,as you may know we are new to MTW 2 ,and when we look at there 112 pike units ,a lot of other units have better specs than them ,BUT MTW 2 veterans always seem to bring a lot of these pike units ,sometimes ALL there infantry are these pike units ,and i must say when they are handled well they seem very difficult to beat with normal infantry with better specs !!! ,i think the pikes are so long that ordinary infantry have to fight all the way down those pikes to kill the man on the other end ,suffering casualties all the time ,AND these pike units are 112 men in strength ,where most infantry are just 90 men in strength ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 13, 2021 at 04:46 AM.

"CHARIOTS 2"...A FOLLOW ON FROM LAST WEEKS "CHARIOTS" BATTLE ,THE ENEMY EMPLOY A VERY OLD ANTI CHARIOT MEASURE ,AND OUR TEAM HAVE TO THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX IN HOW TO COUNTER THESE COUNTER MEASURES.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 598 ,this is a follow on from last weeks Chariot battle ,in which we tried to show how effective Britannia can be in coordination with its allies ,BUT in this battle the other team use counter chariots tactics i have not seen for many years ,so we as a team have to think "Out Side The Box" to try and counter there counter measures ,i hope you enjoy this really exciting and i hope informative battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 17, 2021 at 05:28 AM.

A VERY RARE AND INTENSE EXCITING 4V4 BARBARIAN INVASION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 599 ,this is a very unusual 4v4 Barbarian Invasion battle ,the enemy team is full of aggressive attacking players ,two of the enemy roman armies between them can throw 21.060 effective against armour metal tipped darts ,BEFORE we even get into hand to hand fighting!!! ,the enemy attack our left flank trying to roll us up from left to right ,can we hold or will the enemy team prevail ? ,i hope you enjoy this very unusual and rare Barbarian Invasion ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 20, 2021 at 05:08 AM.

OUR "600th" BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE BATTLE ,CANT BELEIVE WE HAVE HIT 600 BATTLES !! ,THIS IS AN INTENSE CLOSE AND EXCITING BATTLE, AND I HOPE A WORTHY 600th BATTLE TO.

HI ALL
    Here is our 600th Brotherhood YouTube battle ,this is an exciting and immersive battle which i hope is worthy for our 600th ,when we started our Brotherhood YouTube channel 8 or 9 years ago i don't think any of us ever expected to get to 6oo !!! ,if you enjoy our 600th YouTube RTW battle please leave a thumbs up and a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles ,sadly the RTW multiplayer player base is very small now ,well RTW is over 17 years old now !! ,BUT we still have great battles on it as i hope you see on our YouTube channel every week ? ,i hope you enjoy this 600th battle as i hope you enjoy ALL the battles that we put onto YouTube.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 24, 2021 at 05:14 AM.