Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

THE ENEMY TEAM PLAN IS TO DOUBLE TEAM MY ARMY ,WHILE ONE OF THERE TEAM MATES TRY AND HOLD MY TWO ALLIES ,GIVING HIS ALLES TIME TO ROUT MY ARMY ,WILL THIS PLAN WORK ?.

HI ALL
    Here is an intense and exciting battle ,i thought this was an interesting battle as you can see a clear battle plan by the enemy team ,but will the enemy teams plan prevail ,or will our team be able to turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,please remember mass routing can be a real concern ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 17, 2021 at 05:19 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE AND UNUSUAL BROTHERHOOD VERSUS NON BROTHERHOOD CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is a very rare RTW battle ,these days its very rare to have a BH versus non BH battle ,make no mistake the RTW players we are playing are tough battle hardened veterans ,this will be a challenging battle ,during the course of this battle after a tough fight our left flank is broken and smashed ,and all the victorious enemy troops then move over from the left flank to swamp the rest of our team with numbers ,i hope you enjoy this very close battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    IOW ESRAX ,IOW SKIPPY ,LACJAC....V....BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH AURELIUS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 21, 2021 at 06:14 AM.

ONE OF THE CLOSEST UNPREDICTABLE BATTLES I HAVE EVER BEEN IN ,IN THE END OF THIS BATTLE JUST ONE BATTLE DAMAGED UNIT IS LEFT STANDING.(but which team will this unit belong to ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 564 ,its one of the closest intense and unpredictable battles i have been in right up to the last minute of the battle no one knows who will win ,this battle goes one way then another several times ,my army is completely destroyed during the course of the battle ,can our team recover from this or is all lost ? ,i guess we will have to see ,BUT none of the combatants know who will win right up to the last minute ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment as its really nice to read your thoughts on our battles. IF i was to name this battle in one word i would call it "Unpredictable"!!!.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 24, 2021 at 05:28 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTERESTING BATTLE ,FOCUSING ON THE BRITANNIA FACTION ,IF YOU GET THE TIMING AND COORDINATION RIGHT BRITANNIA CAN BE A BATTLE WINNING FACTION....IF THINGS GO WRONG BRITANNIA WILL MASS ROUT !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 565 ,this is an intense and exciting battle focusing on the Britannia factions ,make no mistake Britannia can be a battle winning faction ,if you get the timing right of the attack AND good coordination with your allies all will be fine....Get the timing wrong and don't coordinate with your allies and your Britannia army will probably mass rout and your team will probably lose!! ,BUT in this battle will our timing be right ,will we coordinate ? ,or will everything go wrong that can go wrong ?!! ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 27, 2021 at 05:08 AM.

OUR VERY FIRST MEDIEVAL 2 MULTIPLAYER YOUTUBE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    As a lot of you might know our Brotherhood clan is an RTW clan ,and we have been going since January 2005 ,we play RTW every Friday and Saturday night ,but since December we have been playing Barbarian Invasion every Sunday night ,well last Sunday we decided to give Medieval Total War(MTW2) a chance ,i have not played this game for over 12 years ,and a lot of Brotherhood members have never played MTW2 before lol so we are all new players !! ,we are learning what the best maps are to ,lol i made a mistake with this map ,lol much to hilly map !! ,i think the majority of the BH enjoyed MTW2 ,and we may well play Barbarian Invasion and MTW2 on alternative Sundays ,i hope you enjoy the first MTW2 battle we have ever put on our YouTube channel ,please leave a comment if you like ,it will be interesting to see what you think of this MTW2 battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 31, 2021 at 05:31 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE ,WHERE THE FIGHTING IS ALL ALONG THE BATTLE LINE ,AN EXCITING BATTLE INDEED.

HI ALL
    Here is the 567th Brotherhood YouTube battle ,this is an exciting and immersive battle ,usually in a battle there are points on the battlefield where there is more intensity ,but here as you will see at the end of the battle there is intensity all along the battle line , this is a very interesting battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 04, 2021 at 05:05 AM.

THE BATTLE OF THE MOUND ,HERE YOU WILL SEE ONE TEAM DEFENDING THE MOUND AND THE OTHER TEAM ATTACKING THE MOUND ,IN 8 OUT OF 10 BATTLES THE ATTACKING TEAM WINS ,BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL IN THIS BATTLE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 568 ,its an unusual and intense battle ,one team defends the mound ,the other team will attack ,in most cases the defending team tends to be defensive and passive ,this of course passes the initiative to the attacking team ,that's why the attacking team wins so many of these battles , the Roman fire power that both teams have can be devastating ,and see a VERY unusual Roman army build and formation ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 07, 2021 at 05:51 AM.

AN ENGAGING INTENSE AND EXCITING REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION ,AND ONE OF THE MOST DIVERSE BATTLES WE HAVE BEEN IN FOR A WHILE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 570 ,this is a battle that swings one way then another ,and will keep you guessing which way it will go right up to the end ,our right flank gets over whelmed and smashed by sheer enemy numbers ,will the enemy roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see , this battle features....GAUL ,EGYPT ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,MACEDON and ROME factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    BARCLAYMAN (Gaul) ,POMPEY (Macedon) ,JGP (Rome) ,CRYPTO (Rome) ....V.... MANTU (Greek Cities) ,AURELIUS (Egypt) ,LANDO (Rome) ,SPARTAN COMMANDER (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; August 11, 2021 at 05:32 AM.

ONLY OUR SECOND MEDIEVAL TOTAL WAR 2 BATTLE ,ITS AN EXCITING AND INTENSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 571 ,its an interesting and immersive battle ,we look at individual units and army builds in general ,we see how important missile troops are in this game both foot missile troops and horse missile troops ,as you might know we Always play RTW every Friday and Saturday night ,but for the last few weeks we have been playing a mixture of Barbarian Invasion and MTW2 on Sunday night ,its nice to finish the weekend with a bit of variety ,the game features....... Venice ,Holy Roman Empire ,Portugal....v....Spain ,Scotland and Russia factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your comments on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 14, 2021 at 05:45 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,IN THIS BATTLE OUR LEFT FLANK IS BROKEN ,THEN THE VICTORIOUS ENEMY TROOPS ON OUR LEFT CRASH INTO OUR CENTRE ,CAN WE HOLD ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 572 is an exciting and engaging 4v4 large battle ,the enemy are very aggressive and attacking, after a fierce battle on our left our left flank is broken ,then the enemy try to roll us up from left to right ,see a massive Carthage versus Spartan army mini battle on the right flank but who will prevail ? ,Egypt is involved in this battle ,bearing in mind this is NOT a desert map battle ,so this means none of the Egyptian troops get a bonus ,and is Egypt a "lesser" 31k faction ? ,i hope you enjoy this great battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 18, 2021 at 04:58 AM.

"THE BATTLE OF THE MOUND" ,AND A CAUSTIONARY TALE OF IMPATIENTS AND A BADLY TIMED ATTACK THAT COULD COST A TEAM THE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 573 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,during this battle you will see how impatience and how a badly timed attack can effect a game ,will impatience and a badly timed attack cause the team to lose the battle ? ,this is a good example of of what impatience can cause ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 21, 2021 at 05:22 AM.

A VERY CLOSE EXCITING AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 574 ,its a close and immersive battle ,our left flank and centre could be the make or the break for our team ,if we lose our left flank and centre that will be the end of the battle ,see how important archers can be on the 31k battlefield ,this battle features MACEDON ,GREEK CITES ,2 ROMES....V....PONTUS ,CARTHAGE ,ROME AND GERMANIA factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH POMPEY ,BH KILLA-B ,BH CONAN ,BH LANDO....V....BH TR ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH AURELIUS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 25, 2021 at 05:19 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING RARE 2V2 BATTLE ,THIS BATTLE GOES DOWN TO THE WIRE ,BUT WHICH WAY WILL IT GO ?.

HI ALL
    Here is a VERY rare close and immersive 2v2 battle ,here you will see its the first time we have ever used LARGE units (90 men per infantry units ,60 men per cavalry unit) AND its the first time i have ever used the Holy Roman empire faction ,we only play MTW2 on a Sunday evening and i usually try different factions per game ,BUT you don't really get to know a faction by maybe playing it once then move onto another faction ,so for this Sunday night i am going to play with the Holy Roman Empire faction all night ,just to try and get used to the strengths and weaknesses of this faction ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 28, 2021 at 05:28 AM.

CHECK OUT THE "CUSTOM" BUILT ENEMY ROMAN ARMIES SPECIFICALLY BUILT TO COUNTER OUR ARMIES.

HI ALL
    Here is an exciting and intense close 4v4 large battle ,in this battle you will see that the enemy team during the set up stage looked at our faction (which are mostly non Rome factions) and build counter Roman armies ,including one player bringing Fully upgraded Urban Cohorts ,this battle features...Egypt ,Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Rome....V....4 Custom built Roman armies ,will the 4 well upgraded custom built counter enemy Roman armies prevail over our armies ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this unusual and immersive battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 01, 2021 at 05:19 AM.

A VERY RARE BARBARIAN INVASION GAME ,ITS A 4V4 LARGE BATTLE PLUS THERE ARE NO HEAVILY ARMOURED ROMAN FACTIONS IN THIS GAME ,SO ARCHERS WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT AS ALL THE UNITS IN THIS BATTLE ARE SUSEPTIPAL TO ARCHER FIRE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 577 ,this is an intense and interesting exciting unusual battle ,its so unusual to have no Roman factions in a 4v4 battle ,so this is a VERY diverse battle featuring EIGHT different factions ,when you have no Roman troops you will see how archers are very important to all factions in this battle ,who ever wins the archer battle could go onto win the whole battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 04, 2021 at 04:54 AM.

AN INTENSE AND CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,IN THIS BATTLE QUALITY REPLACES QUANTITY BUT WILL QUALITY PREVAIL ? ,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 578 ,this is an immersive and exciting 4v4 large battle ,you will see quality over quantity in this battle ,including fully upgraded Urban Cohorts ,but which is best quantity or quality ? ,in this battle our right flank is "SMASHED" and "CRASHED" and the enemy with there fully upgraded Urban Cohorts will try and roll us up from right to left ,but can we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,in this battle you will see two Rome's Macedon and Greek Cities....V....3 Rome's and Carthage , do you think either team has faction advantage ? ,or is it pretty even ? ,i hope you enjoy this Quality over Quantity battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thought's on our battles.

FULLY UPGRADED URBAN COHORT SPECS....20 Attack....24 Missile....30 Defense .

Last edited by spart_commander; September 08, 2021 at 05:02 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE WITH A CAUSIONARY TALE TO TELL ,CLEARLY SEEING THE ENEMY TEAMS BATTLE PLAN REMINDS ME OF THAT OLD SAYING "FORWARNED IS FORARMED"

HI ALL
    Here is an exciting and interesting battle ,with a cautionary tale to tell about a team clearly showing you there battle plan ,and if you as a team move fast enough you can thwart there battle plan and maybe even go on to win the battle ,this is a very diverse and immersive battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; September 11, 2021 at 05:12 AM.

IN THIS BATTLE WE TAKE ON A TEAM THAT LAST WEEKEND WON "SIXTEEN" 4V4 BATTLES IN A ROW ,(8 Friday night and 8 Saturday night) SHOWING GREAT TEAM WORK AND TACTICS ,THEY WILL WANT TO EXTEND THAT WINNING STREAK ,THIS IS A TOUGH BATTLE .....BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is a very interesting exciting and intense 4v4 large battle ,the team we are up against are full of confidence and so they should be after having a 16 game winning streak ,make no mistake they will want to extend there winning streak ,they are a really great 4v4 team ,so this will be a tough and grinding battle ,this battle features 4 Rome's ...versus ...Macedon ,Carthage and 2 Rome's ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; September 18, 2021 at 05:25 AM.

A VERY INTENSE CLOSE AND EXCITIING BATTLE ,IN THIS BATTLE YOU WILL SEE AN HEROIC INFANTRY AND CAVALRY UPHIL CHARGE ,BUT WILL IT SUCCEED ?,I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO SEE....PLUS I USE A FACTION I HAVE NEVER USED BEFORE !!.

HI ALL
    This is an immersive and interesting 3v3 large battle ,i use a faction i have never used before ,will using this faction for the first time be a success ? ,i guess we will have to see ,and will the uphill infantry and cavalry charge be successful ? , this is a VERY diverse battle featuring Milan ,Egypt ,Portugal....V....Byzantine empire ,Spain and The papal states factions ,after a fierce battle our right flank and centre is broken ,will the victorious enemy team roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

A TOUGH IMMERSIVE AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,OUR LEFT FLANK IS BROKEN ,WILL THEY ROLL US UP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT ,OR CAN WE HOLD ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 582 ,this is an exciting battle and a close one to ,during this battle you will find out the reason for Macedon having a bigger defense specification than any other pike faction , in this battle after a fierce fight our left flank is broken ,will the enemy roll us up from left to right ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,if you do please give us a thumbs up ,and please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 22, 2021 at 04:15 AM.