Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,.....AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BATTLE SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT MAKES ME HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION THAT COULD HAVE IMPLICATIONS FOR THE WHOLE BATTLE ,WOULD YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME AS ME ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 525 ,its a very interesting battle ,at the beginning of the battle a situation arises that makes me have to make a decision , when you see the position i was in would you have done the same as me ? ,or could you see maybe a better solution to the situation that was in front of me ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 13, 2021 at 04:44 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE 3V3 BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 526 ,this is a very interesting and immersive battle ,this battle is a very diverse battle featuring ROMAN WESTERN EMPIRE ,GOTHS ,SLAVS....V....FRANKS ,CELTS ,ALEMANNI ,in one part of this battle our cavalry was fighting the enemy Roman cavalry ,this could be a decisive and pivotal part of the battle ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see , we play Barbarian Invasion every Sunday from 8pm (UK time) ,so if you fancy a couple of games ,it would be nice to see you ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN INTENSE EXCITING CLOSE 4V4 BATTLE...WITH A CAUTIONARY TALE ABOUT OVER AGGRESSION AND GETTING ISOLATED.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 527 ,its an immersive and is a real battle of attrition , this battle also carries a cautionary tale of what can happen if a player becomes isolated and over aggressive ,if a player does become isolated the chances are a good team will take him out ,and his team could well go onto lose the battle ,being an attacking player is good on RTW ,BUT "controlled" aggression is what is needed ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 20, 2021 at 05:51 AM.

MY ARMY GETS SMASHED AND ROUTED IN THIS BATTLE ....... CAN MY TEAMMATES TURN THINGS AROUND ...OR IS IT THE END ?.

HI ALL
    This is an exciting and VERY rare "CLOSE" Barbarian Invasion battle ,in this battle you will see my army get smashed and routed by a concerted combination enemy attack ,can my teammates turn things around ,or will my army being routed mean our teams loses this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

A VERY DIVERSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,THIS BATTLE HAS SEVERAL FACTIONS IN YOU RARELY SEE ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 529 ,this is a VERY diverse battle ,this battle features...DACIA ,SPAIN ,BRITANNIA ,GREEK CITIES ,SELEUCID and ROME factions ,this is a shorter battle than normal as right at the beginning of the battle two of our team mates our routed and smashed ,turning this battle into a 2 v 4 !! ,my allie and myself do the best we can ,but we are greatly outnumbered ,and i think the writing was on the wall which way the battle was going to go ,right from when our allies were routed ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 27, 2021 at 05:55 AM.

THE BEST BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN ,IT'S AN EPIC CLASSIC AND VERY RARE CLOSE 4V4 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 530 ,this is an intense and exciting Barbarian Invasion battle ,AND is the best Barbarian Invasion battle i have been in ,win or lose ,the enemy broke our right flank and centre ,and rolled us up from right to left ,see the fire power from Roman missile troops devastate enemy troops ,some great aggressive attacking moves and some really great defence moves and support ,and a really diverse battle to with lots of different factions ,this really is a classic battle ,i hope you enjoy this really great battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice reading your thoughts on our battles.

WOW WHAT A BATTLE ,EXCITING ,INTENSE CLASSIC AND EPIC ALL ROLLED INTO THIS BATTLE ,OUR ALLIE GETS TAKEN OUT EARLY TURNING THE BATTLE INTO A 3V4.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 531 ,this is a REALLY great battle ,very immersive to ,this is also a very diverse battle featuring NUMIDIA ,PARTHIA ,ARMENIA ,GREEK CITIES ,and ROME factions ,in the early stage of this battle our allie gets isolated and taken out turning the battle into a 3v4 ,we put up a really great fight ,but are the enemy numbers to many for us to handle ? ,being so out numbered we can only do what we can do ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle fought on a desert map ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 03, 2021 at 05:34 AM.

A VERY RARE AND UNUSUAL UPHILL BATTLE ,ON TOP OF ATTACKING UPHILL OUR RIGHT FLANK IS BROKEN TO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 532 ,its a very exciting and rare hill battle ,where our team has to fight up hill ,and knowing how many bonuses a team has that is on a hill this will be a tough battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

A UNIQUE BATTLE ON OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,A BARBARIAN VERSUS BARBARIAN 31k RTW 4V4 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    This is a very unusual 31k RTW battle ,its a Barbarian V Barbarian battle ,this battle features SPAIN ,DACIA ,DACIA ,THRACE....V....GERMANIA ,BRITANNIA ,SYTHIA ,GAUL factions ,as this is the first time i have ever put a Barb V Barb battle on our YouTUbe battle ,i hope you enjoy something different ,of course as this is a Barb V Barb battle the archer battle will be very important ,i hope you enjoy this very unusual and unique battle on our channel ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read what you think about our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 04, 2021 at 08:46 AM.

A SUNDAY BONUS BATTLE ....AND A VERY RARE BROTHERHOOD VERSUS NON BROTHERHOOD CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 534 ,its an exciting immersive and intense close Sunday bonus battle ,the non BH team are great players and are aggressive right from the start ,they have loads of missile troops and move them round very tactically causing us a lot of casualties before we even get into hand to hand combat ,AND we have no missile troops to neutralise there's !! ,i hope you enjoy this very rare and exciting close battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 07, 2021 at 04:31 AM.

A VERY CLOSE INTENSE AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE.

Here is Brotherhood battle 535 ,its a really exciting and close battle ,this battle is full of great team work by both teams , after a great fight our right flank is broken ,and the enemy look to roll us up from right to left ,but can we hold ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,if you do please give us a thumbs up ,and please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 17, 2021 at 05:01 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTERESTING CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.......MOST OF OUR ALLIES UNITS ON THE LEFT FLANK AND CENTRE ARE ROUTED ,BUT CAN WE TURN THINGS AROUND ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 536 ,its an intense and close battle ,our team factions are 2 Carthage and 2 Romes....V....Pontus ,Greek Cities and 2 Romes ,most of our allies units are routed early on our left flank and centre ,BUT can we turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like, always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

A VERY SHORT VIDEO ON THE RTW REMASTERING ,THERE ARE A LOT OF VIDEOS ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN PART OF RTW ,BUT SADLY NOTHING FOR THE MULTIPLAYER COMMUNITY AS YET.

HI ALL
    Here is a very short video about the remastering of RTW ,i have watched most of the videos on YouTube about the remastering and there are a lot of videos all concentrating on the campaign part of RTW ,which is great for the RTW campaign community...BUT nothing for the Multiplayer part of the game ,so in this video i have tried to redress the balance and have put some ideas forward that i think would be good for the multiplayer community ,BUT these are only a few ideas i would love to read your thoughts on the RTW remastering and what you would like to see on the remastering ,i hope you find this very short video interesting ,and look forward to reading your thoughts on the remastering.

A VERY RARE EXCITING AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE ,A COMBINATION OF A MISTAKE BY MYSELF AND GOOD ENEMY TACTICS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BATTLE COULD COST OUR TEAM THE BATTLE....ALSO AT ONE STAGE OF THE BATTLE OUR ALLIE HAS A CHOICE TO EITHER CHASEDOWN ROUTING ENEMY UNITS OR GO TO THE AID OF OUR ALLIES.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 538 ,its an unusual and interesting 4v4 Barbarian Invasion battle ,in the early stage of the battle i make a mistake and the out come of that mistake could have cost us the game ,see what you think ,this is a really great battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like ,your thoughts are always very welcome.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING UNUSUAL 4V4 BATTLE OF ATTRITION .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 539 ,this is an unusual battle for us as we have 3 GOTW clansmen and one BH member..Versus...4 BH members ,this battle features ..Pontus ,Seleucid ,Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,our left flank is broken ,but will the enemy team roll us up from left to right ,some great attacking tactics in this battle AND some great team work to ,i hope enjoy this battle ,if you do please give us a thumbs up and please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 21, 2021 at 04:42 AM.

THE ENEMY DEFEND A MOUND ,WE ATTACK ,BUT WILL THE MOUND GIVE THE DEFENDING TEAM A DECISIVE ADVANTAGE ? (i guess we will have to see)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 540 ,this is an intense exciting and challenging battle ,the enemy hold the mound ,they have all the down hill advantages...Arrows go further and do more damage ,pilas go further and do more damage ,AND both infantry and cavalry have a downhill charge bonus ,so with all these advantages the enemy team could well have a decisive advantage ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,it's always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 03, 2021 at 05:05 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND A REAL 4V4 BATTLE OF ATTRITION .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 541 ,its an immersive and really close battle ,during this battle after a tough fight our right flank gets broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see , lots of interesting army builds to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

ALSO Are you looking forward to the RTW Remastering coming out on Thursday ?.

A REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM DESERT MAP ,THERE IS A SLIGHT SLOPE IN THIS BATTLE ,WITH THE ENEMY TEAM ON THE HIGHER GROUND.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 542 ,this is a tough and exciting immersive battle ,after a fierce battle our left flank is broken ,the enemy team have a slight higher ground advantage ,the enemy seem to actually rain missiles onto my units ,causing massive casualties to my army ,but who will prevail ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on this battles .

I AM AMAZED AND VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE BATTLE CHANNEL HAS JUST EXCEEDED ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWS (3/5/21 100.265 views)

HI ALL
    I am really amazed we have finally hit 100.000 total views ,bearing in mind RTW is close to seventeen years old ,i think this is a real achievement , and i hope you still enjoy our battles as much as you ever did ,for this battle i wanted to show you a battle i have saved from the Rome remastered ,but for some reason the recording program i use (Fraps) will not work on the remastered version ,both my son and myself tried to get it to work on the RTW remastered version ,its almost like Fraps has been blocked from working on it ? ,so i hope you enjoy this battle instead ,this is BH YouTUbe battle 543 ,please leave a comment if you like always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 08, 2021 at 05:19 AM.

MY THOUGHTS ON THE ROME TOTAL WAR REMASTERING.

HI ALL
    A lot of players from the RTW community have private messaged me asking me about my views and thoughts on the new remastering ,after talking to some of the Campaign players of RTW i think that they are very pleased with the enhancement of the campaign part of the game ,so i think thats great for all the campaign RTW players...BUT the Multiplayer part of the game seems to have been ignored ,no lobby ,no new multiplayer battle maps (we still have the 2004 maps) and we have a real problems with multiplayer games crashing ,BUT all these things can be fixed with patches ,so i would say lets give Feral and Creative assembly time to show us how committed they are to this new remastering ,i would hope that in the next 2 to 3 months the first patch should be out ,but i guess we will have to see,

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AN IMPRESSIONS ON THE NEW ROME TOTAL WAR REMASTERING ? ,i think it would be very interesting to read your thoughts on the remastering both good and bad.