Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A VERY RARE CLAN VERSUS CLANS BATTLE ,.....PLUS A VERY RARE IF NOT UNIQUE GENERAL V GENERAL FIGHT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 490 ,its a rare clan V Clans battle ,ALSO in all the battles i have put onto YouTube i have never seen a General V General only fight ,that how unusual this is ,this battle is a close and exciting battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to get some feedback on our battles .

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A VERY CLOSE AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 491 ,its a close and exciting 4v4 large battle ,this battle has several twists and turns in ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feed back on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 04, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

A VERY EXCITING AND INTERESTING 4V4 LARGE MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 492 ,it a very intense battle ,with several twists and turns ,its 3 Romes and Macedon VERSUS 3 Romes and Britannia ,but who will prevail ? ,i hope you enjoy this mid week bonus battle , PLEASE leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 07, 2020 at 09:09 AM.

AN EPIC CLASSIC AND INTENSE CLOSE 4V4 BATTLE ,(This is one of the best close battles i have been in for a while)

HI ALL
    Here is BH YouTube battle 493 ,it really is a classic close battle ,and it is one of the best battles i have been in recently ,this battle features ,Armenia ,Carthage ,Selucide ,Greek cities and Rome factions ,see the twists and turns ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment, always nice to see what you think of our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    RV EARTH ,RV COMRADE STALIN ,LOA MOODY ,BH BARCLAYMAN....V....BH POMPEY ,BH MANTU ,BH AURELIUS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 14, 2020 at 05:53 AM.

CAN YOU ANSWER THE TACTICAL MOVEMENT QUESTION ,WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ?....PLUS A BIT OF HISTORY ABOUT THE BATTLE OF THERMOPYLAE.

HI ALL
    Here is a very exciting and intense 4v4 large battle ,with several twists and turns ,one enemy Macedon army numbers 2.420 ,a large army by any standards on RTW ,also there is a short bit of history about the battle of thermopylae (lol i hope that was not to boring ?!!) ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 18, 2020 at 06:00 AM.

HERE IS AN EXCITING CLOSE BATTLE OF ATTRITION ,THIS IS A WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE ,FULL OF GREAT GENERALS.

HI ALL
    Here is a VERY exciting and close battle of attrition ,this battle is also a very diverse and interesting battle ,featuring GERMANIA ,MACEDON ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,SELEUCID ,and ROME FACTIONS ,lol see me use a faction i VERY rarely use ,and i am rusty !!! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 21, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE 4V4 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 496 ,this is a close battle fought back in 2019 ,lots of great attack moves and great teamwork and support in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like always nice to get some feedback on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; November 25, 2020 at 05:21 AM.

AN INTERESTING AND INTENSE 4V4 WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is an engaging and exciting Wednesday bonus battle ,this battle features Britannia ,Carthage ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,this is a tough and grinding battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; November 28, 2020 at 06:13 AM.

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT A TWO THOUSAND YEAR OLD ROMAN MYSTERY ,THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SOLVED ....PLUS AN EPIC AND CLASSIC UNUSUAL CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    After we have had a look at the two teams army builds ,i will take you back nearly 2000 years ,to a Roman Mystery that has never been solved to this day ,.....PLUS this is an epic and classic close unusual battle ,this is an unusual battle ,as a small hill is involved ,i hope you enjoy the 2000 year old mystery ,and i hope you enjoy this close intense battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 02, 2020 at 06:09 AM.

THE POWER OF WELL UPGRADED CAVALRY AND THE EFFECT OF CONCENTRATED ARCHER FIRE.

HELLO EVERYONE
    Here is an exciting mid week 3v3 bonus battle ,the enemy team have made plans to beat our team in the set up stage ,by bringing well upgraded cavalry and loads of archers to put concentrated archer fire onto one of our team ,but will this swing the battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome .

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    BH LAKEDAIMON ,BH MANTU ,BH CRYPTO....V....BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH MADKING ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 05, 2020 at 06:08 AM.

OUR 500th ROME TOTAL WAR BROTHERHOOD MULTIPLAYER YOUTUBE BATTLE ,ITS A REAL MILESTONE FOR US.

HI ALL
    Welcome to our 500th BH YouTube battle ,for this battle i wanted to find an exciting diverse ,worthy and memorable battle ,to celebrate out 500th ,and i think i have found all these things in this battle ,this has got SEVEN different factions in it ,some that are very rarely used on the 31k battlefield ,this battle goes right down to the wire ,i hope you enjoy this 500th celebration battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.......just to say when we started our BH Channel about 7 years ago ,i don't think any of us thought we would get to 500 ,so it really is a milestone for us.

THE FACTIONS....
    NUMIDIA ,GAUL ,PARTHIA ,CARTHAGE ,MACEDON ,SCYTHIA ,and ROME.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 12, 2020 at 05:50 AM.

A VERY CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 501 ,its a close and exciting battle ,full of great RTW generals ,see our left flank get broken ,but can we hold on in this tense and engaging battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to see what you think of our battle.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH CRYPTO ,BH POMPEY ,BH VIRIATO ,BH BARCLAYMAN....V....BH UTHER ,GOTW LEANBOD ,MGM ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER

Last edited by spart_commander; December 16, 2020 at 05:06 AM.

A VERY RARE AND UNUSUAL BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS A NON BROTHERHOOD TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 502 ,its an unusual and exciting battle ,and a rare one to ,as these days its unusual for a BH team to fight a completely non BH team ,so i hope you enjoy this really exciting battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    GOTW LEANBOD ,MGM ,RV EARTH.....V.....BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH POMPEY ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 19, 2020 at 06:44 AM.

OUR BROTHERHOOD CHRISTMAS EPIC CLASSIC AND CLOSE BATTLE....FOUGHT IN THE DESERT !!.

HELLO EVERYONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 503 ,its an exciting and interesting Christmas battle ,it features MACEDON ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,EGYPT ,SELEUCID ,and ROME factions ,our left flank gets broken ,but can we hold on ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO we have a player in the game who calls himself "LUKE INVICTUS" which means in latin he is "unconquerable " and "undefeated" !! ,lol lets see how he does in the battle ,i hope you enjoy our BH Christmas battle ,sorry its so long !! ,please leave a comment if you like always nice to hear what you think of our battles.

ON BEHALF OF THE BROTHERHOOD I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS ,AND I HOPE 2021 WILL BE KINDER TO US ALL THAN 2020 HAS BEEN.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 23, 2020 at 07:46 AM.

A VERY UNUSUAL 3V3 BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE ,SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 504 ,its an exciting and unusual Barbarian Invasion battle featuring..FRANKS ,CELTS ,SASSANIDS ,ROMAN WESTERN EMPIRE .ROMAN EASTERN EMPIRE ,ROMAN EASTERN EMPIRE REBELS ,see how each of these faction perform in this battle .
    As you might know we play RTW every Friday and Saturday ,and have some great battles as you see by ou videos ,BUT Sunday we play Barbarian invasion(B.I.) ,from 8pm(UK time) ,so if you fancy a couple of battles on B.I. on a Sunday, it would be good to see you.
    I hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,would be interesting to hear what you think about Barbarian invasion.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 27, 2020 at 05:03 AM.

THE BATTLE IN BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR ,PROBABLY THE LAST BATTLE FOR 2020 I WILL BE PUTTING ON.

HI ALL
    For this "in between" battle i wanted to find a good epic and exciting battle, as this is probably the last battle i will be putting on in 2020 ,and i think i have found just that with this battle ,in this battle the enemy team take the slightly higher ground ,but will this tip the battle in their favour ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this last battle for 2020 ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to get some feedback on our battles ,..........i hope you have enjoyed all or most of the battles we have put on in 2020 ,and i look forward to starting the new year with even more great battles for you to enjoy ,and just to say thanks for watching and subscribing to our RTW Youtube battle channel.

HAVE A GREAT 2021.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 01, 2021 at 07:56 AM.

I HOPE THE LAST BATTLE I PUT ON IN 2020 ENDED THE YEAR WITH A "BANG ,SO HERE IS A NEW YEAR'S DAY BATTLE ,I WANTED TO START 2021 WITH A "BANG" !!.

HI ALL
    I hope the last BH YouTUbe battle i put on in 2020 ened the year with a BANG !! ,so i wanted to start 2021 with a BANG to ,so i looked for an unusual battle ,a battle filled with little used factions ,a battle that was both memorable and worthy for a new year's day battle ,and i think i have found it such a battle in this battle ,this battle features ....DACIA, NUMIDIA ,GAUL ,CARTHAGE ,SELEUCID and ROME factions ,this is an exciting and interesting battle ,and i hope you have enjoyed all the battles we put on in 2020 ,and we will still be putting on our best battles for 2021 ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 05, 2021 at 05:15 AM.

A VERY INTERESTING AND UNUSUAL BARBARIAN INVASION 3V3 BATTLE ,SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 507 ,its an unusual Barbarian Invasion 3v3 battle ,this battle features....FRANKS ,LOMBARDI ,ALEMANNI ,ROMAN WESTERN EMPIRE ,ROMAN WESTERN EMPIRE REPELS ,ROMAN EASTERN EMPIRE REBELS , factions ,we love playing RTW Friday and Saturdays ,BUT Sunday we have made that Barbarian Invasion night ,so if you enjoy this battle ,and fancy a couple of battles on Barbarian Invasion ,it would be nice to see you on B.I. Sunday night ,we play from 8pm (UK time) everyone welcome ,its kind of like playing RTW all over again ,what i mean by that is its great learning the strengths and weaknesses of each factions ,finding the best army builds and formations ,we have found that 30k each seems to bring fair and balanced armies ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,would be nice to see what you think about Barbarian Invasion.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 07, 2021 at 04:49 AM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Hey, always fun to see a Barbarian invasion battle! Often makes for a fresh change, good stuff dude
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

HI KING ATHELSTAN
    Really glad you enjoyed this Barbarian Invasion battle ,we love playing RTW every Friday and Saturdays ,but we have made Sunday night Barbarian Invasion night ,i have not played B.I. for maybe 12 years or so ,so i am kind of relearning it all over again ,a lot of us have never played it before ,its great learning the strengths and weaknesses of each factions ,learning the best army builds and battle formations ,we have found 30k each seems to bring fair and balanced armies ,and like you said playing B.I. is interesting and some thing different ,,,,,just to say King Athelstan if ever you fancy a couple of games on Barbarian Invasion ,we play every Sunday from 8pm (UK time) ,and it would be nice to see you ,lol and don't worry if you have not played it for a long time (like me) we are all learning the game our selves.

Thanks very much for your comments.