Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN EPIC CLASSIC EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A SELDOM USED MAP THE SIERRA NEVADA MAP.

HI ALL
    As a lot of you will know i don't use the words "Classic" OR "Epic" lightly ,but i think this battle really is classic and epic ,AND its fought on a seldom used map ,see eight really experienced and great RTW generals in action ,there is some really great attacking moves ,great tactics ,great strategy and great battlefield awareness to ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO in this battle i bring the oldest Greek Cities army i have ,but can it still do well on the modern day battlefield against great players ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,it may well encourage others to comment to,always nice to get some feedback on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH CLASH ,BH KAL ,BH BARC ,BH LANDO....V....BH LEGION22 ,BH SKEMA ,BH MARS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    A the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A BIT OF SPARTAN HISTORY ,AND SEE A VERY OLD TACTIC USED THAT WE CALLED "THE RIDE OVER" TACTIC ,IN THIS EPIC CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 440 ,its a close epic battle ,showcasing a VERY old RTW tactic that we called "The Ride over tactic ",PLUS how well cheap short range archers can be used ,i hope you enjoy this interesting and exciting battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything that you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.............................................................AN INTENSE AND EXCITING CLOSE LARGE 4V4 ATTRITIONAL BATTLE.........................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 441 ,its a very exciting and close 4v4 large battle ,that is also an attritional battle ,in this battle the enemy team have "TWENTY TWO" ,Cavalry and Chariots ,we have "TEN" cavalry and chariots ,will the massive enemy advantage tell ,especially towards the end of the battle ? ,as you will see this battle is a "Grinding down" attritional battle , ,ALSO see some "Old School tactics " and an old school army in action ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...

BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH BARC ,SCORPION KING SR ,GOTW LEANBOD.....V.....BH LEGION22 ,BH AURELIUS ,BH TRAJAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

............................................................AN INTENSE AND EXCITING WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK BONUS BATTLE.....................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 442 ,it's a midweek bonus battle ,it's a very close attritional battle ,but which way will it go ? ,who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this very close battle ,please leave a comment if you like.

As you watch this battle is there anything that you would have done differently ,if there is please tell us what you would do differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE .
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN INTERESTING AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ABOUT 10 MONTHS AGO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 443 ,its an exciting battle ,see some great aggressive and attacking tactics ,and some great team work to ,AND see some "Old School" tactics ,that are still effective today ,and maybe a bit to much aggression from one of the Generals ,as you might see , i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently, AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

A CLASSIC CLOSE EPIC AND EXCITING 4V4 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 444 ,its a classic intense attritional exciting battle ,see two little used 31k factions in actions ,this battle features...GAUL ,PARTHIA ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES and Rome ,i dont use the words classic and epic lightly ,but this battle fits into those categories , ALSO ,can 2 BH members extend there 10 victories on the trot ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,your analysis of our battles VERY welcome.

THE PARTICIPANTS...

ADMIRAL ,BH LANDO .BH MADKING ,BH TRAJAN....V....BH LEGION 22 ,BH GET JACKED MAN ,BH DEMON ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about ,or are curious about ,if there please ask and if i can help i will.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Haven't watched the whole video yet (the latest one) but I must say I love your choice of intro music

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI SWAEFT
    Lol really glad you like the intro music !! ,if you get time i hope you enjoy the battle ,it's an interesting and exciting close 4v4 large battle ,with a lot of different factions in ,including a couple of factions rarely seen on the 31k battlefield ,thanks very much for your comments.

AN UNUSUAL AND INTENSE NIGHT BATTLE TO CELEBRATE THE "80.000 VIEWS" ON OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 445 ,its an unusual and exciting 4v4 large night battle ,i hope this is a worthy battle to celebrate having over "EIGHTY THOUSAND" views on our YouTube channel , As in a few months RTW will be SIXTEEN years old i think having 80.000 views is really amazing ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,always nice to get you analysis and thoughts on our battles,

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH CONAN ,BH LANDO ,MALTA....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH BARC ,BH MARS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? .if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Congrats on the milestone! The amount of dedication it takes to reach that sort of number is incredible, bravo

Had some time to watch the latest video no thanks to the Coronavirus, I'd like to ask if you think infantry are relatively OP compared to the cavalry and ranged units because they seem to be doing most of the heavy lifting here.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI SWAEFT
    I think when we started our Brotherhood YouTube channel we never thought we would make this milestone ,lol and bearing in mind RTW will be sixteen years old in a few months ,i think it makes it even more amazing ,glad you had time to watch that battle ,i think infantry with good upgrades can be very powerful ,but of course if elite cavalry are well upgraded they can be VERY effective to ,i hope you enjoyed the battle ,and thanks very much for your comment and question.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Congratulations on your milestone! And aye, it's all about tactics
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I see, I was thinking about Rome 2, where the Cavalry seem much stronger than those in this video, but I guess it's all down to subjectivity and how you use em, eh? Cheers!

HI KING ATHELSTAN AND SWAEFT
    Just like to say thanks very much for your comments ,never thought we would get to this milestone with such an old game as RTW ,but we still have great battles on there ,of course the graphics in comparison with new games are dated ,but still not to bad ,lol but in regards of such an old game as RTW it reminds me of that old saying "many a good tune played on an old piano" !! ,thanks again for your comments ,.......and if you ever fancy a couple of battles on RTW ,we mostly play Fridays and Saturdays ,it would be nice to see you.

AN INTENSE SHORT BANK HOLIDAY FRIDAY BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    As its a Friday bank holiday, i thought i would put a bonus battle on ,its an intense and exciting 3v3 short battle ,see some great attacking tactics and some great defence and some great team work ,i hope you enjoy this bonus battle ,PLEASE leave a comment ,its really great reading your analysis and thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...

IOW ESRAX ,BUBO ,BH DEMON....V....BH LANDO ,BH CRYPTO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please share that with us ,and please explain why you would have done anything differently.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds are there any questions you have about the battle ,or are you curious about something in the battle ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING AND ENGAGING 4V4 CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 447 ,its an attritional and intense battle ,fought on one of my favourite maps the Germanic forest map ,see the battle go one way ,then another ,BUT who will prevail ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BUBO ,BH MADKING ,BH DEMON ,BH BARC....V....BH LEGION22 ,BH DIONYSOS ,BH CONAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything that you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strat debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

........ONE OF THE CLOSEST EPIC CLASSIC BATTLES I HAVE EVER BEEN IN ,(as i have been playing RTW since it first came out ,that's saying something !!) AND ITS FOUGHT ON A SELDOM USED DESERT MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 448 ,its an exciting and intense EPIC battle ,that will keep you on the edge of your seat right up to the last moments ,it's one of the closest battles i have ever been in ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this Classic close battle ,please leave a comment ,always nice to get some feed back on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH BARC ,BH AURELIUS ,BH DEMON ,GOTW LEANBOD....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH MADKING ,BH VLAD ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS....

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything that you would have done differently Tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

..................AN EXCITING AND INTENSE ATTRITIONAL TUESDAY BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 449 ,As i have this week off from work i thought would put a Tuesday bonus battle on ,this is a very interesting battle ,fought on a seldom used map the "Nordic woodland" map .this battle features our newest Brotherhood member POYNTS ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get a bit of feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH BARC ,BH POMPEY ,BH LANDO....V....BH MARS ,BH POYNTS ,BH UTHER ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.
    As you watch this battle is there anything that you would have done differently Tactics and strategies wise ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

............................A "VERY" RARE CLAN VERSUS CLAN 31K BATTLE (a battle to watch to pass the time for if your on Lock Down)...............................

HI ALL
    This is Brotherhood battle 450 , i know a lot of you are on "lock down" .and a lot of you might be bored, so i thought i would put on a Thursday YouTube battle for you to watch ,to help pass the time ,its a very rare clan versus clan battle ,these days on RTW there are not a lot of clans on ,so to get a clan versus clan battle is VERY unusual ,its an exciting and interesting battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts VERY welcome......ALSO if you are getting a bit bored being in Lock Down ,please leave a comment here about what you think of the battle ,will help even more to pass the time ?.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    RV EARTH ,RV HEARTLESS ,RV PRIDE.....V.....BH LEGION22 ,BH DEMON ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?

...........THE POWER OF ARCHERS ,LOL EVEN THE CHEAP SHORT RANGE ONES......IN COORDINATION WITH SOME SPARTANS !!.........

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 451 ,it's a really entertaining 4v4 battle ,and i think an interesting one to showing how important archers can be ,even the cheap short range archers !! ,PLEASE NOTE... the 4v4 team we are playing are a VERY good team ,and have indeed just won 3 battles in a row before this battle ,so there confidence is high, and as they have just won 3 battles ,it shows how good a team they are ,so this will be a big challenge for us ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts very welcome.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about ? or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.