Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

........................AN EXCITING ,INTENSE AND INTERESTING 4V4 BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A LITTLE USED MAP .THE SCOTTISH HIGHLAND MAP.......................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 422 ,its an interesting battle ,as this map has slopes ,hills and undulating ground ,so the RTW generals can make the most of the ground ,this battle also has a short bit about the history of our Brotherhood clan ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your comments and analysis of our battles.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why,

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

Here is Brotherhood battle 424 ,its an interesting exciting 4v4 battle ,that develops in to "A battle of two flanks" .this battle features Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Seleucid and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH BARC ,BH MARS ,STEVELONGSHANKS....V....BH LEE ,BH LANDO , SCORPION KING SR ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As you watch the battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 07, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

A WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK BONUS BATTLE ,THAT IS INTENSE AND EXCITING.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 425 ,its a mid week bonus battle ,its intense and exciting ,with lots of attacking tactics ,great team work and some nice moves to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING AND CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 426 ,its a really great and close battle ,featuring Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Carthage and Rome factions ,some nice tactical movement and some nice attacking moves to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis of our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS
    BH MARS ,BH BARC ,TITANS BUBO ,RV CORNOVII....V....BH CRYPTO ,BH LEE ,BH UTHER BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious or unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANOTHER INTENSE AND ATTRITIONAL CHRISTMAS MID WEEK WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE, FOUGHT ON AN UNUSUAL CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 427 ,as most of you will know i usually just put a battle on our YouTube channel on a Saturday ,BUT leading up to Christmas i thought i would put on another mid week Bonus battle ,this is an intense and attritional 4v4 large battle fought on an unusual custom map ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    TSB AIMENESTUS ,USSR CAT ,LONEWOLF (MALTA) ,RV EARTH....V....BH MARS ,BH SKEMA ,BH BARC ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As you watch this battle unfold ,is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

THE CHRISTMAS BATTLE ,OF COURSE FOUGHT ON A WINTER MAP.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 428 ,its an exciting absorbing and intense 4v4 large battle ,with a (late comer) you will see what i mean when you watch the battle !! ,this is a very diverse battle with lots of different factions this, battle features....PARTHIA ,EGYPT ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,SELEUCID ,and ROME factions , i hope you enjoy this Christmas battle ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles ,and on behalf of myself and the Brotherhood we would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MYSTIQUE ,BH BARC ,BH MADKING ,BH MARS....V....BH CORMAC ,BH AURELRUS ,BH LEE ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is, please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Happy Christmas to you too! Amazing that you guys have the dedication to do a Christmas battle, hope you had great fun with it

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI SWAEFT
    Thanks very much ,happy Christmas to you and your Family ,and i hope you have a great 2020 ,hard to believe we now have 428 RTW multiplayer battles , i think 5 years ago or so when we started our RTW YouTube channel we would have ever thought we would get up to 428 battles !! ,thanks again for your kind words.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ,ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND THE BROTHERHOOD WE HOPE ITS A GREAT NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU.

FOR THE BH YOUTUBE BATTLE BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR ,I WANTED TO SHOW AN UNUSUAL AND MAYBE UNIQUE BATTLE ON OUR CHANNEL ,AND I THINK I HAVE FOUND IT WITH THIS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is a "SPECIAL" and "UNUSUAL" battle for our BH YouTube channel ,its battle 429 ,for our YouTube battle between Christmas and new year, i wanted to put a different type battle on ,something we have not seen before on our channel ,and i think this is it ,this is a..... NO RULES ,50k EACH ,BRING WHAT YOU LIKE BATTLE ,first one of this type of battle i have ever put on our channel ,this battle features GERMANIA ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,SELEUCID and ROME factions , i hope you like this unusual battle ,you will see Elephants and Artillery in this battle ,please leave a comment if you like always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH BARC ,BH ARURELEUS ,BH LAKEDAIMON ,RV CORNOVII ....V....BH TRAJAN ,BH JGP ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLE DISCUSSIONS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN UNUSUAL AND INTERESTING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 430 ,it's a very unusual and interesting 4v4 battle ,WITH some interesting custom army builds ,this battle features......PONTUS ,SELEUCID,GREEK CITIES ,GAUL ,GERMANIA ,SYTHIA ,CARTHAGE and MACEDONIAN factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,your thoughts always welcome.

BATTLEFIELDS TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have differently AND why ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 18, 2020 at 06:32 AM.

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Another cool video. I think that if you were among the participants of VOTM competition, everyone would be only too happy.

HI ALEXANDER 78
    Thanks very much for that ,glad you enjoyed the battle.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 431 ,it's an interesting and unusual 4v4 battle ,the battle features....PONTUS ,GREEK CITIES ,CARTHAGE ,GERMANIA and ROME factions ,will the enemy cavalry advantage make the difference in the end ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,your thoughts ALWAYS welcome ,always nice to read you analysis of our battles.

BATTLEFIELDS TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have differently AND why ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN INTENSE ,EXCITING AND ABSORBING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 432 ,it's a really great battle ,this battle features ,Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Germania ,Britannia and Rome factions ,you will see some great tactics and strategy in this battle ,along with some big cavalry hits to ,and a bit of skirmishing as well ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts and analysis of our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH CRYPTO ,BH LEGION22 ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH CONAN....V....BH UTHER ,BH BARC ,BH SKEMA ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will

A UNUSUAL MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.......A TALE OF 2 SPARTAN WALLS.

HI ALL
    As a lot of you will know i usually just but a RTW YouTube battle on a Saturday ,well this week i thought i would put a Wednesday midweek bonus battle on ,its Brotherhood battle 433 ,as a lot of you will know i number my battles ,BUT if i was to name this battle i would name it "A TALE OF TWO SPARTAN WALLS" ,all will be revealed as you watch the battle (lol and no its not a siege battle !!) ,this battle has a very old counter tactic in it ,that used to be very effective many years ago ,will it still be as effective on the modern day RTW battlefield ,against really good RTW players ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this bonus battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis of our battle ,good to get some feedback.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why .lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

AN EXCITING ,INTERESTING ,INTENSE AND MASSIVE 4V4 BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A RARELY USED MAP .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 434 ,its a very exciting 4v4 large battle ,BUT will the massive cavalry advantage the enemy team have change the course of the battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle was fought on the seldom used Prippet Marshes map ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your analysis and thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    SCORPION KING SR ,BH UTHER ,BH DIONYSOS ,BH LAKEDAIMON....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH DEMON SOUL ,BH SKEMA ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently, AND why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

................................................................A VERY CLOSE BATTLE.....INDEED........................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 435 ,its an exciting and absorbing 4v4 large CLOSE battle ,which team do you think has faction advantage ? ,or are the teams pretty even ? ,this battle features Seleucide ,Germania ,Carthage ,Germania and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always good to read your thoughts on our battles.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently Tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

AN ALTERNATIVE WAY OF USING THE GREEK CITIES FACTION....AS YOU KNOW I TEND TO KEEP MY OLD GREEK CITIES ARMY IN A TIGHT CLOSE FORMATION ,I AM KIND OF "OLD SCHOOL" AND MAYBE A BIT "OLD FASHIONED" TO !!! ,BUT HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF MAYBE A NEW AND ALTERNATIVE WAY OF USING THE GREEK CITIES FACTION ,ARE YOU "OLD SCHOOL" OR DO YOU THINK THIS WAY OF USING GREEK CITIES IS VERY EFFECTIVE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 436 ,i wanted to show this large 4v4 close battle to showcase how maybe a modern use of the Greek Cities faction can be very effective ,i would be interested in your opinion of the way Greek Cities was handled in this battle , are you "Old School" ,or do you like the new way of using the Greek Cities faction ?,there are some great tactical and strategic moves in this battle, as well as some great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this unusual interesting battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? , if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

As the battle unfolds is there anything that you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have differently AND why.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    GOTW LEANBOD ,LANCER ,BH TRAJAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER....V....BH DEMON ,BH LANDO ,BH AURELIUS ,BH BARC.

A WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK BONUS BATTLE ,A VERY UNUSUAL 31K BATTLE WITH DIFFERENT RULES , 6 OF THE SAME UNITS MAXIMUM ,NO ARTILLERY AND ELEPHANTS.

HI ALL
    Here is a mid week bonus battle ,its Brotherhood battle 437 ,its an unusual battle as the only rules are 6 of the same type units maximum and no arty or eles ,this was an intense and exciting battle ,with 6 of the same units max we have bought different units to this battle that we don't usually bring ,the battle features......PARTHIA ,ARMENIA ,GERMANIA ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,and ROME factions ,please leave a comment if you like, always nice to hear what you think of our battles ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle .

As the battle unfolds ,is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING INTERESTING AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HELLO EVERYONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 438 ,its an absorbing and close 4v4 large battle ,see what happens when the left centre of our battle line is breached by the enemy ,can we hold out ,OR will that be a pivotal moment in the battle ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH CONAN ,BH LANDO ,IOW ESRAX ,BH TRAJAN....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LEGION22 ,BH BARC ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why,let's try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going .

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.