Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

....................................AN INTENSE ,INTERESTING AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE...............................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 407 ,its an interesting battle ,that kind of splits into 3 mini battles ,this battle features Carthage ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,can you answer the tactical attack question ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    AMBIORIX ,BH BARC ,BH 8 BALL ,BH MARS....V....BH LANDO ,OTD COPSMAN ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ?,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Sadly I don't have the time to watch these nowadays...don't even have time to write my AAR Respect to see you keep churning them out, it must be hard work!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI SWAEFT
    Lol sorry you have not got time to give our RTW battle videos a look !! ,i try to put a battle on every Saturday morning , i'm pleased to say we have nearly 73.000 total views on our YouTube channel ,which for a computer game that in about 12 days will be Fifteen years old ,is i guess not to bad ,and we get some where between 150 and 200 views a week on average ,considering on a good night on RTW there may be 30 players in the RTW multiplayer lobby ,thats not to bad ,i guess a lot of ex RTW players enjoy watching the battles ,as there was a time there were hundreds in the multiplayer lobby ,if you get time please have a look ,its nice to get a bit of feed back and analysis of our battles ,thanks very much for your comments.
    Last edited by spart_commander; September 09, 2019 at 10:25 AM.

...............................................................A 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT WITH SO MANY DIVERSE FACTIONS ,A REAL CLASSIC.............................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 408 ,its a classic ,intense ,interesting, exciting 4v4 large battle ,this battle features PONTUS ,SELEUCID ,GERMANIA ,GREEK CITIES ,CARTHAGE ,MACEDON and ROME FACTIONS ,a really diverse battle as you can see ,see the strengths and weaknesses of all these different faction as the battle unfolds ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...BH DIONYSOS ,BH JGP ,BH CRYPTO ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS....V....BH BARC ,BH MADKING ,RV CORNDOG ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

...HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY RTW........HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY RTW.........HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY RTW.

HI ALL
    Just to say this Sunday 22/9/19 Rome Total War will be FIFTEEN years old ,lol makes me feel old when i think about this !!! ,so i wanted to try and show an exciting and memorable battle for RTW 15th birthday celebration ,i hope you enjoy this large 4v4 battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles ,and would be good to hear what you think of RTWs 15th birthday battle.

BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING RTW SINCE IT FIRST CAME OUT, AND STILL PLAY TODAY....
    BH CLASH ,BH KENDY ,BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH KAL ,BH JGP ,BH ONNAC ,BH LEE ,BH UTHER ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LANDO ,BH MYSTIQUE ,BH POMPEY ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there any thing you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help you i will.

.................................. A LOOK AT MORALE SAPPING UNITS AND A SO CALLED "LESSER 31K FACTION"..........................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 410 ,its an exciting and interesting 4v4 large battle ,especially looking at moral sapping units and a "lesser" 31k faction ,this battle features Germania ,Macedon ,Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Britannia and Rome factions ,seeing if a very old balanced Britannia army can do any good on the modern RTW battlefield,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please can you leave a comment if you like , its always nice to get some feed back on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS.....BH CRYPTO ,BH JGP .BH MADKING ,MAGICSTAR....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH BARC ,BH DIONYSOS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER .

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSION....
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ?, if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

...................................................................................AN ATTRITIONAL GRINDING DOWN 4V4 LARGE BATTLE..............................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 412 ,its an unusual ,intense ,exciting and interesting 4v4 battle ,this is an unusual battle as one team has two Roman faction AND 2 Greek Cities factions ,the other team has 2 Roman factions AND two Carthage factions ,this makes for a grinding down battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH AURELIUS ,BH MADKING ,BH BARC ,COR FIRSTPRIME....V....BH TRAJAN ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH MYSTIQUE ,SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? .if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will

...............................................................A SHORT MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE ,I HOPE YOU LIKE IT....................................................

HI ALL
    Here is a mid week bonus battle ,Brotherhood battle 413 ,it a short but intense battle ,that i hope you enjoy ,your thoughts very welcome.

..............................................AN INTENSE 4V4 EPIC CLASSIC LARGE BATTLE ,SHOWCASING THE POWER OF ARCHERS AND A SO CALLED "LESSER" 31K FACTION .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 414 ,its a EPIC and CLASSIC and CLOSE 4v4 battle ,this battle showcases the power of archers AND a so called "lesser" 31k faction ,this battle goes right down to the wire ,BUT who will prevail .i guess we will have to see ,PLEASE leave a comment always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS.... LOW WINNIE ,LOW ESRAX ,RV CORNDOG ,BH TRAJAN....V....BH MADKING ,BH AURELIUS ,BH DIONYSOS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curios about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.................................................AN INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FEATURING DACIA ,PONTUS ,GERMANIA ,GREEK CITIES and ROME factions

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 415 ,i wanted to show this battle as it featured Dacia ,how many times do we see Dacia on the 31k battlefield ? ,and ALSO a very old anti Berserker tactic ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,your thoughts as always very welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what and why you would have used different tactics and strat ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ? .
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Your consistency and dedication is remarkable, keep up your good work!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

HI King Athelstan

Thanks very much ,i hope if you get a chance you might have a look at some of our battles ,would like your opinions on them ,we always try and put our best battles on ,and try and give newer players who watch them some hints and tips on tactics and strategy ,there fore hoping they will like the game and play it more ,as RTW is over 15 years old now ,getting new player to keep it alive is important ,so i hope by doing these RTW battle videos it might encourage newer player AND maybe some ex players to come back and give it another chance ,we still have great battles on there ,even though its an old game it reminds me of that old saying "Many a good tune played on an old piano" !!! ,thanks again for your kind words.

........................................................ THIS IS OUR FIRST INTENSE ,EXCITING TACTICAL UNUSUAL "HILL BATTLE"..........................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 416 ,this is i think a unique hill battle for this channel ,on top of that this is a very tactical and strategic battle too ,see 8 really good RTW players battling there way round a hill map ,but will the team on top of the hill prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,as its always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH AXILIUS ,BH MARS ,BH BARC ,BH LANDO....V....BH 8 BALL ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH AURELIUS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS GAME.
    As this battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,if i can help i will.

.................................................AN EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE, FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP...............................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 417 ,its an exciting 4v4 large battle fought on a custom map hosted by BH member Aurelius ,this battle features Greek Cities ,Seleucid ,Pontus and Rome factions ,commanded by 8 great RTW generals.(Sorry about my coughing during the commentary ,im just getting over a nasty cold ,i hope it did not spoil the battle to much)

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    IOW ESRAX ,BH BARC ,BH MADKING ,AMBIORIX....V....BH AURELIUS ,BH CLASH ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER .

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are a bit curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 01, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Battle 417??? 417!!! DAMN!

Take care and get well soon!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI SWAEFT
    Thanks very much ,i think when we first started our RTW YouTube channel about 6 years ago ,lol we probably never thought we would get to 417 !! ,i feel a bit better today ,thanks again.
    Last edited by spart_commander; November 02, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

..................AN INTENSE ,EXCITING AND ABSORBING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.....WITH A SURPRISE AND UNUSUAL EVENT HAPPENING WITHIN IT...........................

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 418 ,it is a interesting and exciting 4v4 large battle ,with a VERY unusual event within it ,this battle features..... PONTUS ,MACEDON ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES and ROME factions ,i really hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,PLEASE leave a comment ,its really nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE COMBATANTS...
    BH AURELEUS ,BH BARC ,BH UTHER ,BH MARS....V....BH LANDO ,BH JGP ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategic debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.........................................AN UNUSUAL AND INTENSE HILL BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP............................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 419 ,it is an intense and exciting 4v4 large battle fought on a hilly custom map ,see some great attacking moves ,lots of great tactical moves all over the battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH LEE ,BH LANDO ,BH BH MYSTIQUE ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS....V....BH MARS ,BH BARC ,BH UTHER ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

__________________AN INTENSE AND INTERESTING CLOSE 4V4 BATTLE.__________________

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 420 ,its an interesting and exciting 4v4 large battle ,this battle features Seleucid ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thought and comments welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? , if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 24, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

................................A MID WEEK BONUS 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.............................

HI ALL
    As a lot of you will know i usually just put a battle on our YouTube channel on a Saturday morning ,well as i am off work this week, i thought i would put a mid week bonus battle on ,so here is Brotherhood battle 421 ,i hope you enjoy this intense and exciting battle ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts about our battles.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.