Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

................................................ A TALE OF TWO FLANKS ,AND A CASE OF OVER AGGRESSION ,WHAT DO YOU THINK ?..........................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 375 ,its an intense interesting and exciting 4v4 large battle ,this battle features Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Armenia ,Carthage and Rome factions ,and maybe a story of over aggression and isolation ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles..........ALSO see if you can answer the two tactical attack questions.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    BH LANDO ,BH BARC ,BH MADKING ,TITANS SPARKY....V....BH LEGION22 ,BH TRAJAN ,BH CRYPTO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSION.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ?if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 17, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

..................................A TALE OF POSSIBLY BEING A BIT PREDICTABLE..................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 375 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 large battle ,featuring eight really good RTW generals ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 23, 2019 at 01:56 PM.

........................................ THE RETURN OF ARCHERS TO THE MODERN DAY 31K BATTLEFIELD.......................................

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 376 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 ,featuring Britannia ,Macedon ,Seleucid ,Germania ,Pontus ,Carthage and Rome factions ,when BH Member Stevelongshanks and myself started 31k battles about 10 years ago or so ,most Roman armies had 3 archers in ,they were viewed as very important units ,but over the years the archer gradually disappeared from Roman armies ,BUT i have noticed that in the last 5 months or so they are making a come back ,this is a good battle to show how well they can do ,when used tactically and strategically ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

................................................AN UNUSUAL WEDNESDAY MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE............................................

HI ALL
    As you know i usually put a YouTube battle on Saturdays ,but as i have this week off from work i thought i would put an unusual mid week bonus battle on ,the battle features ,Macedon ,Carthage ,Greek Cities ,and Rome factions ,...SEE IF YOU CAN ANSWER THE TACTICAL ATTACK QUESTION.... ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

..............................A VERY UNUSUAL CUSTOM BATTLE MAP..............................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 378 ,this battle was fought on a really unusual custom battle map ,with its own challenges ,this battles features Macedon Rome and Carthage faction ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS....

RV EARTH ,HOS TARA ,TITANS SPARKY ,SALTY....V....BH MYSTIQUE ,BH MADKING ,BH MARS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 379 ,its an intense ,exciting ,interesting and close battle ,featuring 6 really good RTW generals ,ALSO see how well archers can do on the modern 31k battlefield ,this battle really is a close affair ,BUT which way will it go ? ,i guess we will just have to find out ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always interesting to read your thoughts and opinions on our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Have you considered moving this thread to the Screenshots and Video competitions? I think you would get alot more interest and comments there.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

HI VAN ZANDT
    Thanks very much for the suggestion ,Just to say im not a very technical person ,would it be difficult to move this whole thread to the Screen shots and Video competition area ? ,and would it be ok with the moderators ? ,i think people seem to like watching our RTW YouTube battles ,so maybe by putting it somewhere else it might allow more people to watch them ,and i hope enjoy them, thanks again for your suggestion ,i just wondered if you can move this whole thread to the screen shot and Video area ? ,as knowing me if i tried i would probably mess it up some how !!!.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Done! Welcome to the Screenshot Galleries, Picture of the Week, and Video Competitions Forum!

You have alot of interesting videos here. Impressive collection for sure.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

HI Van Zandt
    Thanks very much ,i hope a lot more people will enjoy our RTW multiplayer battles ,and hopefully get even more people interested in playing RTW ,once again thanks very much.

.........................................................A UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL 31K BATTLE ,WITH NEW ADDED RULES ,SEE WHAT YOU THINK ,YOUR OPINIONS WELCOME.

HI ALL
    Here is a Friday bonus battle ,number 380 ,its a real unique ,unusual and different 4v4 battle ,with new rules in place ,the new rules are 10 cavalry max ,AND 8 Chariots max to ,and for Numidia 4 Elephants max and No Cavalry max to ,we are trying to get as many RTW factions as possible to play on the 31k battlefield ,we tried this about 6 or 7 years ago ,and it seemed quite popular ,these new rules are not to replace the original 31k rules ,just to use now and again to kind of "Spice things up a bit" ,we have MACEDON ,PARTHIA ,ARMENIA ,NUMIDIA ,PONTUS ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES ,SELEUCID factions all battling it out ,with 8 really good RTW generals ,of course it is all mostly experimental armies ,so i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,would really like your comments on this battle ,please leave a comment if you like.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,i would REALLY like to know what you think of these new rules to try and encourage lesser used factions onto the 31k battlefield .

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about ,or are curious about ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

..................................ATTACKING WITH VERY TIRED OR EXHAUSTED TROOPS ,IS THIS A GOOD IDEA ?.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 381 ,its a cautionary tale about attacking with very tired and Exhausted troops ,BUT sometimes in battle you have to commit very tired and exhausted troops , this battle features Macedon ,Carthage ,Germania ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,and 8 great generals to ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,but who will win ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your comments ,and have some feed back on our battles.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Hello, welcome to the POTW forums! Always nice to see a new gallery open up, even if it is an existing one. I myself don't have Rome or play multiplayer battles much, but I can imagine those who do will find your videos very useful, and if nothing else, interesting to watch. In particular, judging from your latest video, your commentary is clearly audible and not muffled, which is always a plus.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI Swaeft
    Thanks very much for the welcome ,Van zandt suggested moving this post to this section ,we started our BH multiplayer YouTube channel to mostly try and get new players interested in playing RTW ,its an old game now, in September it will be 15 years old ,that in computer game terms is pretty ancient !!! ,lol and i have been playing it since it first came out !! ,and i'm amazed and surprised we now have over 66.000 total views on our channel ,which is not to bad for such an old game ,i try to give newer players to RTW some hints and tips as well ,in hoping to encourage them ,we still have some great battles ,reminds me of that old saying "many a good tune played on an old piano" !! .....and if ever you fancy installing RTW ,you would be welcome into our games ,we mostly play Friday and Saturday evenings/night ,thanks again for your kind welcome.
    Last edited by spart_commander; April 22, 2019 at 07:53 AM.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Haha I'm afraid getting and playing RTW is almost out of the question for me since I have Rome 2, but thanks very much for the offer! 66k views for Rome Total War! Congrats indeed

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

...........AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,FEATURING A STEALTH UNIT I HAVE NOT SEEN ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD FOR MAYBE 10 YEARS !!.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 382 ,its a interesting and exciting battle ,with a couple of twists and turns ,one of the reasons i wanted to show this battle was because one of the players bring a unit i have not seen on the 31k battlefield for years ,and my guess is most of you have never seen this unit on the 31k battlefield either ? ,i wont say the name of the unit as i don't want to spoil the surprise of seeing this unit ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battle...ALSO i hope you don't mind the intro music ,just something a bit different.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 27, 2019 at 06:46 AM.

HAS YOUR TEAM EVER BEEN ATTACKED BY WELL COORDINATED GERMANIA AND ROME ARMIES ? ,IF YOU HAVE YOU WILL KNOW HOW EFFECTIVE THAT TYPE OF ATTACK IS ,WELL HERE IS A POSSIBLE COUNTER TO THAT TYPE OF ATTACK (see what you think)

HI ALL
    In this battle you will see our team are up against four really good players ,who have bought Seleucid ,Rome and Germania ,how many of us have seen a well coordinated German Roman attack rout other teams really quickly ? ,well in this battle i have bought a very old Greek Cities army ,AND a very old anti German Formation ,this formation has been called in the past "Spartan Walls" ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and i would really like to know what you think of this counter ,and if you have any other ideas on how to counter such a powerful attack combination ?.
    AND DO YOU HAVE ANY COUNTER TACTICS TO SUCH A POWERFUL COMBINATION ATTACK ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactic and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will

...............................AN INTERESTING ,ENTERTAINING AND EXCITING SUNDAY BONUS BATTLE.....................................

HI ALL
    As a lot of you will know i usually just put a RTW Multiplayer YouTube battle on a Saturday ,well today Sunday there was unusually no family on the computer, so i thought i would put a Sunday Bonus battle on ,this is an unusual interesting and i hope entertaining 4v4 LARGE battle ,the factions featured are Macedon ,Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions ,all these factions commanded by really good RTW generals ,so i hope you enjoy this battle ,PLEASE leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis of our battles .

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently Tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what AND why.

As the battle unfold is there anything you are not sure of or are curios about ? if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...............AN INTENSE ,EXCITING ,INTERESTING AND EXPLOSIVE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A LITTLE USED MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 385 ,its a 4v4 large battle ,featuring Gaul ,Britannia ,Germania ,Seleucid ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,this battle was fought on the Prippet marshes map ,a very little used map ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,BUT who will win , i guess we will have to see , i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,i'm sorry if the battle is to long ,BUT i wanted to try and get everything i could of this battle into the video.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why .lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

............................................................THE TALE OF A SMALL DEFENSIVE BOX.............................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 386 ,its an intense exciting and interesting battle ,featuring a small defensive box ,BUT can this small defensive box garrisoned by battle depleted units hold ? ,or will it it fall ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,always nice to read your comments and thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

(Unfortunately some of the battle does not seem synchronized with the commentary for some reason ,i hope this does not spoil the battle to much for you)