Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN ABSOLUTE "EPIC" and "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES "BRIDGE BATTLE"...PLUS ITS THE CLOSEST BRIDGE BATTLE SO FAR.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 740 ,this is really is one of the most exciting battles i have been in ,and what made this battle even more exciting was this was the closest Bridge battle to date ,near the end of this battle see who you think will go onto win ,as you all know for about 14 years we have been playing 31k rules ,so playing 40k no rules battles really is a learning curve for all of us ,we are having to think out side the 31k box ,learning new tactics and strategies and trying new army builds to ,BUT all these things adds even more interest to a 19 year old game ,and i would like to invite all of you to join us on RTW ,for some great battles ,you would be very welcome to join us ,and you may see your self in a RTW battle on our Brotherhood YouTube channel ,this really is an "Epic" battle with some great moves in it ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

SOME PLAYERS FEEL THERE NOT TO KEEN ON 40K NO RULES BRIDGE BATTLES ?.
    Just to say when i hosted this battle two of the players did not want to join this battle as they both said "i don't like bridge battles" ,with a bit of persuasion from other players they decided to join ,and what surprised us all was at the end of this battle words like "Epic" "Classic" and "What a battle" were being said ,this goes to show how good this battle was ,and i hope players that feel they might not like a bridge battle when they see this exciting bridge battle there view will change.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..
    GOTW Romex (Rome) ,AUX Saitama (Macedon) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Germania)....V....BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH TR (Numidia) ,BH Aurelius (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 29, 2023 at 06:26 AM.