Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE RTW BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 719 ,this is an immersive and fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see some big cavalry hits ,and some great tactical moves ,our left flank looks like it might be broken ,we try to cause a distraction on the right flank to pull enemy troops away from our left flank ,will this counter tactic work ,i guess we will have to see ,at the beginning of this battle one of our allies loses all his cavalry ,will this prove decisive ? ,ALSO the enemy team groups all there archers for more penetration and impact ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...
    GOTW Romex (Macedon) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Kal (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities).....V....BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 18, 2023 at 05:53 AM.

OUR FIRST EVER 40K EACH NO RULES BATTLE ,AND WHAT AN EPIC DIVERSE BATTLE THIS TURNED INTO ,A VERY DIFFERENT BATTLE FOR US.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 720 ,as we know RTW is now over 18 years old ,so to try and "mix things up a bit" ,and make RTW more interesting and try to encourage new players and bringing back ex RTW players to RTW ,as we know our Brotherhood clan play mostly 31k each with 31k rules most of the time ,so to play 40k each with no rules for us really is new ,and we hope this will be even more exciting and interesting for our viewers to enjoy ,you will see unusual army builds you will see factions that are seldom ever bought to the 31k battlefield ,and please remember this is experimental for all of us ,so our army builds and tactics with factions we are not familiar may all add to your enjoyment.

BH Barclayman (Germania) ,BH Canary (Scythia) ,BH TR (Macedon) ,BH Aurelius (Seleucid)....V.... BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Crypto (Armenia) ,BH Spearman (Parthia) BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

(EIGHT DIFFERENT FACTION....A VERY DIVERSE BATTLE)

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 21, 2023 at 05:14 AM.

ANOTHER FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,25K EACH ,6 OF THE SAME UNIT MAX ,8 CAVALRY MAX .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 721 ,as we all know RTW being over 18 years old is an old computer game ,so we are trying to inject diversity and enjoyment into our battles ,40k each no rules for last Wednesdays battle ,and for todays battle 25k ,6 same unit max ,8 cav max ,this is the first type of this battle we have ever put on our BH YouTube channel ,we are tying to encourage ex RTW players back onto RTW ,and trying to encourage new players to give RTW a try ,just because RTW is over 18 years old does not stop us from having really great battles on it, as i hope you would agree ,and i think if a game is a good game it is always a good game no matter how old it is ? ,with a 8 cavalry max there are some MASSIVE cavalry hits in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this unusual and unique battle on our channel ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS....
    GOTW Romex (Rome) ,GOTW Lean Bod (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Pontus) ....V.... BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) , BH TR (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 25, 2023 at 05:43 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,AND A VERY DIVERSE BATTLE TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 722 ,this is an immersive and fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry and chariots attacks ,also you will see our right flank is broken and the enemy look to roll us up from right to left ,this battle also has a lot of different factions in it to ,i think having a lot of different factions in a battle adds even more to the battle ,you will see my army whittled down to about five very battle depleted units ,an action packed battle that is a also a real battle of attrition.

GOTW Romex (Macedon) ,GOTW Leanbod (Rome) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH BH Pompey (Greek Cities) ....V.... BH Aurelius (Britannia) ,BH TR (Pontus) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; January 28, 2023 at 05:27 AM.

AN INTENSE REALY CLOSE BATTLE OF ATTRITION THAT WILL GO RIGHT DOWN TO THE WIRE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 723 ,this is a fast moving and immersive 4v4 large battle ,and a very diverse battle to ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle ,and some great tactical moves to ,you will see Britannia head hurlers in action ,the chariots not only attack but sap the moral from enemy troop units ,as you will see ,some interesting army builds too ,i hope you enjoy this very exciting and close battle ,please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Get Jacked (Pontus) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Scorpion King (Rome) ,BH BH First Prime (Rome)....V.... BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Britannia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

Last edited by spart_commander; February 01, 2023 at 04:48 AM.

PART 1 "THE BEGINNING" 40 EACH NO RULES....FOLLOWED BY PART 2 "THE REMATCH" THAT YOU CAN WATCH ON SATURDAY 4/2/23/. (very unusual battles for us)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 724 ,as we know Rome Total War is now over 18 years old ,so to inject new ideas and even more enjoyment we are trying different games from our usual 31k each battles ,we are trying different money games ,different rules games ,causing different tactics and strategy ,we also play on unusual challenging maps too ,so we are trying to bring new ideas to a very old game ,RTW is an old game ,but i hope you would all agree we still have great battles on it ,i guess a good game is a good game now matter how old it gets ? ,this battle was a hard battle to film as so much was going on at the same time ,do you think we might have had to much cavalry on our team for the factions we were facing ? ,you will see most of the action is on our right flank and centre ,BUT on our left flank you will see my army aggressively attacked to ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you did enjoy this battle ,(please remember part 2 "the Rematch" in on Sat. 4/2/23/)

GOTW Beatch (Rome) ,GOTW LeanBod (Carthage) ,GOTW Romex (Macedon) ,BH TR (Greek Cities)....V....BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Uther (Armenia) ,BH Scorpion King (Seleucid) Spartan Commander (Rome)

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

Last edited by spart_commander; February 04, 2023 at 04:38 AM.

PART 2 "THE REMATCH" 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT FROM OUR NORMAL 31K BATTLES.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 725 ,those of you who watched our last BH YouTube battle last Wednesday will know the enemy team beat our team so they are one nil up ,so this rematch will decide if the enemy team win 2 battles in a row ..OR will we be able to make this a one all rematch battle ,i guess we will have to see ,lol i must say filming these 40k no rules battles is very difficult as there is so much going on at the same time ,so its difficult to get all the action in for you to watch ,in this battle we have 10 Onagars the enemy have just 5 Onagars ,will the extra fire power we have make a difference to the out come of the battle ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

A QUESTION FOR YOU ?.
    Do you like to see these unusual battles from time to time to watch or do you prefer our 31k battles all the time ?.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS ..
    GOTW Leanbod (Carthage) ,GOTW Beatch (Rome) ,GOTW Romex (Carthage) ,TR (Germania)....V....BH Aurelius (Macedon) ,BH Uther (Armenia) ,BH Scorpion King (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; February 08, 2023 at 05:07 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE 4V4 31K LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 726 ,this is an intense and fast moving battle ,there are some interesting army builds in this battle ,during this battle after a fierce fight our right flank is broken ,and the enemy team try to roll us up from right to left ,will they succeed or will we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle ,and some great team work and tactical movement too ,when you have a look at the factions see if you think either team has a faction advantage ? ,and there is an unusual Germanic attack too ,.....ALSO i will take you back to late 2004 into 2005 with a very old school old fashioned battle formation "The Battering Ram formation" ,will this formation still be effective on the modern day battlefield ? ,i guess we will have to see , i hope you enjoy this exciting battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Spear Man (Germania) ,BH Crypto (Macedon) ,BH Demon (Rome)....V
    .... BH TR (Pontus) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; February 11, 2023 at 05:45 AM.

A FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,A 40K EACH NO RULES "BRIDGE BATTLE" ,AND WHAT A CRACKING BATTLE THIS WAS. (The "moon river" map)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 727 ,as you might know recently we have been trying new game styles ,different money and rules ,just trying to inject some new enjoyment into RTW ,which after all is over 18 years old now ,this is a first for us on our BH RTW YouTube channel a 40k each no rules bridge battle ,a lot of 31k veterans might remember the boring 31k bridge battles from the past ,where both armies got stuck on the bridge neither team making any head way ,lol and seemed a waste of time ,that's why i have not played a bridge battle in maybe 14 years !! ,WELL making a bridge battle a 40k each no Rules battle introduces Artillery (Onagars) ,so trying to hold one end of a bridge with a mass of infantry is a bad move ,as enemy artillery fire pots will smash such a mass of infantry ,so introducing no rules makes a bridge battle tactical and strategic ,and also adding 40k each makes this battle even more interesting and exciting ,so those 31k RTW veterans that remember boring waste of time bridge battle ,have a look at this battle and see what you think...ALSO this is a unique bridge map on RTW as it has two crossings the bridge and a shallow water crossing .

I hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you have enjoyed this battle .its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..
    BH Aurelius (Macedon) ,BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) ,BH TR (Britannia) ....V.... BH Spearman (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Egypt) ,BH Get Jacked (Spain) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; February 16, 2023 at 05:06 AM.

AN EXCITING AND UNUSUAL 40K NO RULES 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON THE "GERMANIC FORREST MAP".

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 729 ,as we know RTW is now over 18 years old ,and is an old computer game now ,so we are trying to inject new enjoyment fun and life back into this old game with some new different type battles ,recently we have been trying 40k no rules battles ,fighting these battles on different seldom used maps to ,even having exciting bridge battles to ,there are some unusual and interesting army builds in this battle ,at one stage our left flank is broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from left to right ? ,ALSO you will see 3 massive cavalry armies in this battle ,one of the most difficult things for us 31k players is getting used to the effect of artillery on the battlefields ,as you might know the 31k rules we have been playing for the last 14 years are ...No Arty or Eles, 2 Horse Archers max, 3 berserkers max, 6 cav max ,so getting used to no rules battle is a new thing for us and everything is new and experimental ,we hope you enjoy this intense battle ,please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Wulver (Rome) ,BH Conan (Carthage)....V.... BH Uther (Parthia) ,BH Spear Man (Armenia) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; February 18, 2023 at 05:32 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE 3V3 LARGE BATTLE ,CAN A TEAM PLAN COME TOGETHER ,OR WILL IT BE A BIG FAIL ? ,OR CAN A TEAM PLAN AT FIRST SUCCEED THEN THE ENEMY TEAM TURN THINGS AROUND ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 730 ,this is a very rare 3v3 battle only fought last night (Friday 17/2/23/) ,you will see a team battle plan trying to be put into motion ,it will be interesting to see if the team battle plan works....or if it will be a massive fail ,i always like to show 4v4 large battles ,but this battle i think is a "special" 3v3 large battle ,towards the end of the battle see who you think is going to win ,just to say this battle goes right down to the wire ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this very rare BH YouTube battle.

BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon)....V
    .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; February 22, 2023 at 05:33 AM.

OUR SECOND ONLY 40K NO RULES "BRIDGE BATTLE" ,AND WHAT A BATTLE THIS IS ,NEW TACTICS AND STRATEGIES ARE EVOLVING ON THIS "MOON RIVER" BRIDGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 731 ,this is only our second Bridge battle on our BH YouTube Channel ,this bridge map "Moon River" is a unique bridge map as there are two crossings of this river ,the bridge and a shallow water crossing ,as RTW is now over 18 years old we thought it was time to try and inject new excitement and fun plus new life into RTW ,in the form of new type games ,different money different rules and different battle maps ,about 14 years ago BH Stevelongshanks and myself introduced the 31k rules and money to RTW ,and for 14 years that's all we have been playing !! ,so with a shrinking multiplayer pool of players we are trying new things to encourage ex RTW players back to RTW ,and encourage new players to give RTW a try ,what we have noticed with these 40k no rules battles players are having to "think out side the box" in regard of army builds tactics and strategies too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this new type battle ,it would be nice to know what you think of these new battles.

GOTW Romex (Rome) ,GOTW BIGGUS (Rome) ,BH Uther (Germania) ,BH Barclayman (Gaul)....V
    .... BH Dionysos (Macedon) ,BH Spear Man (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Spain) BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; February 25, 2023 at 05:37 AM.

ANOTHER FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL... A 31K "NO RULES" BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON AN OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 732 ,this is a first for our channel as yes it is a 31k battle BUT it is a no Rules battle ,and this battle is fought on a forgotten RTW battle map that you never seem to see played on any more ,when at on time this map was well used ,and this map is a tactical and challenging map to ,as we know RTW is now over 18 years old ,so we are trying to strike a balance of playing traditional 31k battles (which we have been playing for 14 years) and playing new 40k no rules battles fought on old forgotten RTW battle maps , after playing 31k rules battles for over 14 years some players are finding it difficult to adapt to new type games ,and wont even give the new battles a chance ,which is a bit sad ? ,this is an exciting and intense close battle ,which we hope you will enjoy ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,it would be nice to see what all of you think of our new type battles.

GOTW Romex (Scythia) ,GOTW Leanbod (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Armenia) ,BH Wulver (Rome)....V.... BH Earth (Germania) ,BH Aurelius (Macedon) ,BH Vicox (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; March 01, 2023 at 05:37 AM.

ANOTHER FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL 40K EACH NO RULES "HILL BATTLE" ,AND WHAT A BATTLE THIS IS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 733 ,after playing 31k battles for FOURTEEN years in the last few weeks we have tried to freshen up things a bit ,31k rules...NO Artillery or Elephants ,3 berserkers max ,2 Horse Archers max ,6 cavalry max ,these are the rules we have been playing for 14 years ,so we thought its about time we changed things up a bit with new type battle to compliment the traditional 31k battles ,so we have mostly been trying 40k each and NO RULES ,fighting on old forgotten RTW maps including bridge battles ,these for the most part have been enjoyed by most players ,there are some players that just want to continue with 31k only battles ,just to say GOTW LeanBod was VERY reluctant to play a 40k each no Rules bridge battle ,but when he gave it a chance after the battle he said he really enjoyed it !! ,so i think trying to get reluctant players to give these new battle types a try is important for RTWs future ? , this is an exciting and fast moving battle ,we hope you enjoy this intense battle ,please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

GOTW Romex (Parthia) ,Big Bosss (Seleucid) ,BH Demon (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage)....V.... BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Wulver (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; March 04, 2023 at 05:35 AM.

AN OLD SCHOOL "TRADTIONAL" INTENSE AND EXCITING 31K CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    As a lot of you will know recently i have been putting our new type battles mostly 40k no rules Bridge and Hill battles onto our Brotherhood YouTube channel ,well this is a "Traditional" 31k battle ,and what a cracking battle this is ,during this battle the centre of our teams battle formation is broken and routed ,ALSO you will see all my infantry get routed ,will these two factors define the battle and give the enemy team the victory they now expect ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed it.

BH Uther (Rome) ,BH TR (Pontus) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) ,Big Bosss (Carthage)....V....GOTW Leanbod (Rome) ,GOTW Romex (Dacia) ,BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; March 08, 2023 at 06:08 AM.

A "CLASSIC" AND "EPIC" 40K EACH NO RULES BRIDGE BATTLE (if you have never watched a 40k each bridge battle please look at this battle it a real classic)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 735 ,as we know for the last 14 years we have only been playing 31k money and rules in our battles ,so to change things up a bit we have been trying 40k each battles ,including Hill and Bridge battles ,this battle is a classic and epic battle ,i don't use those words lightly either ,Artillery (Onagars) really does bring a new dynamic to our battles ,and makes our battles even more exciting ,as you will see ,during this battle you will see a reference to the battle of Thermopylae ,i would like your thoughts on this reference ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

GOTW Romex (Rome) ,BH Earth (Gaul) ,BH Wulver (Macedon) ,OTD PEN (Macedon)....V.... BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH FirstPrime (Greek Cities) ,BH Uther (Germanic) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities) .

Last edited by spart_commander; March 11, 2023 at 05:12 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 31K CLOSE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 736 ,this is a fast moving immersive battle ,one of our team has a very experimental Pontus army ,the other team know that it is an experimental army will they look at this experimental Pontus army as a possible weak link in our team and really go for that army ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some great tactical moves in this battle ,and some big cavalry hits to ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a thumbs up or a comment if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS....

GOTW Romex (Seleucid) ,GOTW Leanbod (Rome) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage)....V
    .... BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Scorpion King (Rome),BH TR (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; March 15, 2023 at 05:57 AM.

AN IMMERSIVE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A SELDOM USED MAP ,AND WHAT A BATTLE THIS TURNED OUT TO BE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 737 ,this is an intense and fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see after a fierce battle our right flank is smashed and broken ,will the enemy roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,Also in this battle you will see what some players call a "lesser" 31k faction ,so we help this faction to be more competitive on the 31k battlefield as you will see ,as you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently if you had been in either team ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

AUX Johng (Parthia) ,Legion22 (Rome) ,BH TR (Greek Cities) ,Iberos Touro (Rome)....V.... BH Earth (Carthage) ,BH Demon (Rome) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 18, 2023 at 06:16 AM.

AN INTENSE AND VERY RARE "40K NO RULES HILL BATTLE" A BATTLE FOUGHT ON A VERY RARE BATTLE MAP "THE THRACIAN FOOTHILLS MAP" AND WHAT A BATTLE THIS TURNED OUT TO BE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 738 ,and what a tough fast moving battle this turned out to be ,please remember for about 14 years we have only been playing 31k rules ,so changing to 40k no rules battles is a challenge for us ,we have to think out side the 31k box ,all our army builds tactics and strategy are experimental just trying things out ,bringing Artillery (Onagars) to the battlefield really does add a new dimension a new dynamic to our battles ,i think it makes our battles even more exciting , i really hope you would agree ?,when you look at the army builds you will see a "massive" all infantry army which numbering 2.420 infantry men will be a huge challenge for the army facing these numbers ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this rare battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles,

A QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU...
    We just wondered do you all prefer our "traditional" 31k battles ,or do you like our new 40k no rules battles ,...or do you like the mixture of both ?,would be really interesting to see what you all think ?.

BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Uther (Parthia) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Earth (Macedon)....V....BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH TR (Germania) ,Legion22 (Rome) ,Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; March 22, 2023 at 06:33 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE 31K BATTLE ,BUT A 31K BATTLE WITH A "TWIST" ,IN THIS BATTLE WE HAVE ALLOWED 3 ELEPHANTS MAX PER PLAYER...PLUS SOME INTERESTING RTW HISTORY THAT I HOPE YOU FIND INTERESTING.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 739 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,during this battle the right centre of our teams battle line is smashed crashed and broken by a concerted enemy attack ,allowing Elephants in our 31k battles really does add a new dynamic to our battles ,and makes our battles even more interesting ,ALSO during this battle you will hear some RTW history that i hope you will find interesting ,by adding Elephants to our battles we see a faction that is rarely if ever used on the 31k battlefield being used very effectively as you will see ,we hope you enjoy this battle and the RTW history part too ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think about our battles.

BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Get Jacked (Rome) ,BH Uther (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (Rome)....V.... GOTW Romex (Numidia) ,BH Firstprime (Macedon) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; March 25, 2023 at 07:17 AM.