Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE ,FEATURING A "MODERN" BRITANNIA ARMY ,(but how well will this army do ? ,i guess we will have to see).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 472 ,As most of you know i usually just put a battle on a Saturday ,but today i thought i would put a bonus battle on ,its an unusual 3v3 large battle ,as regular viewers will know when i have featured the Britannia faction we always look at my old fashioned balanced Brit army of 9 chosen swordsman just 5 head hurlers and 6 chariots ,well here is a "modern" Brit army ,lets see how well it does ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always you thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY....ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about in this battle ,if there is please ask if i can help i will.

A VERY INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 473 ,its a very close 4v4 large battle fought on a custom map ,this battle features Armenia ,Greek Cities ,Selucide and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts VERY welcome .please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH JGP ,BH CONAN ,BH CRYPTO ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS....V....BH MADKING ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY..ALSO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything that you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING ,INTENSE, INTERESTING AND ATTRITIONAL 4V4 LARGE MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 474 ,this battle features Macedon ,Carthage ,Britannia ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,and some great team work to by BOTH teams to ,i hope you enjoy this Tuesday bonus battle ,please leave a comment if you like, always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS STRATEGY AND ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,INCLUDING A SO CALLED "LESSER" 31K FACTION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 475 ,its an exciting and engaging battle ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,right up to the end ,BUT who will prevail ? .i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    SPITFYR (Macedon) ,BH MADKING (Parthia) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Carthage) ,BH LEGION22 (Carthage)....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS (Greek Cities) ,BH JGP (Selucide),BH VLAD (Julii) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY AND ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO is there anything you are not sure about or curious about in this battle ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

COULD ROME TOTAL WAR BE REMASTERED FOR 2020 ? ,AND COULD IT BE A TOP SELLING GAME AGAIN ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood video 476 ,there is no battle here ,but i thought i would talk about RTW as a possible remastered 2020 game ,it was first bought out in 2004 and is nearly 16 years old ,so a very old computer game now ,BUT its still a great game ,so how could it be enhanced and bought into 2020 ,so that modern computer game players would want to play it ? ,PLEASE have your say on how "CREATIVE ASSEMBLY" the original developers of RTW could bring RTW into the modern computer game market ( just in case creative assembly is listening)....i think Sega and Creative Assembly could make some money in reengineering and repackaging the original RTW with just a few enhancements ,what do you think ,RTW might be old BUT a good game is a good game now matter how old it is ?.

A VERY UNUSUAL TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC 2V2 BATTLE,(i can't remember the last time i put a 2v2 battle on our YouTube channel)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 477 ,its a battle full of tactical and strategic movement ,with lots of twists and turns in ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,its always nice reading your thoughts on our battles .

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS STRATEGY AND ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically ? ,if there is please tell us what AND why ,as you watch this battle is there anything you are curious or unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

A VERY INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,SEE SOME CHARIOTS GO INTO THE SEA...AND SOME COMING BACK OUT, ON THIS CUSTOM MAP!!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 478 ,its an exciting battle ,with some really great team work ,and some great attacking moves to ,this is fought on a custom map ,see some chariots go into the sea ,and some come back out !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts very welcome ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MARS ,BH AURELIUS ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH LANDO....V....BH SPEARMAN ,BH CRYPTO ,BH MADKING ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

TACTICS STRATEGY...AND ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO if you are not sure of anything or are curious about something, please ask if i can help i will.

A VERY EXCITING AND INTENSE WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK BONUS 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,(In this battle our team commits a very serious tactical error ,but does it cost us the battle ?).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 479 ,it's an exciting and unusual 4v4 large battle , in this battle our team commits a very serious tactical mistake ,that could cost us the battle ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle features Britannia ,Germania ,Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,and is a very aggressive battle almost right from the start ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts as always VERY welcome.

BATTLE TACTICS AND STRATEGY ,PLUS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and Strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about in this battle ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

IN THIS BATTLE WE LOSE OUR RIGHT FLANK ,BUT WILL THIS COST US THE GAME ? ,i guess we will have to see.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 480 ,it's a very exciting and unusual battle ,as this battle is fought on both flanks ,we lose our right flank ,will this cost us the game ? ,or will we make a come back ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts on our battles VERY welcome.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH CRYPTO ,BH AURELIUS....V....BH JGP ,BH CLASH ,BH AGIS II ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY...PLUS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALOS is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR.

HI ALL
    Back in 2004 i was reading glowing reviews in PC Gamer magazine about RTW ,and could not wait for it to come out ,and on the 22nd of September 2004 i went to game and bought RTW ,it was on disk in those days ,and have been playing and enjoying RTW ever since ,i can't believe i have been playing it for 16 year ,where has all that time gone ??!! , yes it is an old game ,but i hope as you can we still have great battles on RTW ,for RTWs 16th birthday i wanted to find an unusual and hopefully memorable battle ,and i think i have founded it in this battle ,i hope this battle is worthy of RTW 16th Birthday ,this battle features ,EGYPT ,PARTHIA ,MACEDON ,SCYTHIA and ROME factions ,i hope you enjoy RTWs 16th birthday battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read feedback on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY IN THIS BATTLE...PLUS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As you watch this RTW 16th birthday battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,PLUS is there anything you are curious or unsure about regarding this battle ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

WHEN ATTACKING WITH CAVALRY WHICH SEEMS MORE EFFECTIVE WEDGE FORMATION OR NORMAL FORMATION OR DO YOU USE A COMBINATION OF BOTH ? ,WHICH SEEMS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 482 ,its and exciting and interesting 4v4 battle ,so when you attack with cavalry do you prefer to use wedge formation which seems to give more penetration and do more damage ,or do you think attacking in normal formation works best or do you use a combination of both ? ,would be interested in your thoughts about this ,this battle features Macedon ,Germania ,Greek Cities ,Seleucid and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts very welcome ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

BATTLEFIELDS TACTICS AND STRATEGY ,PLUS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise in this battle ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO are you curious or unsure about anything in this battle ? ,if you are please ask and if i can help i will.

ONE OF THE CLOSEST 4V4 BATTLE I HAVE BEEN IN FOR A WHILE ,AND SOME UNUSUAL ARMY BUILDS IN THIS BATTLE.

HELLO EVERYONE

Here is BH battle 483 ,this is a close battle ,and you will see some unusual yet effective army builds in this game ,towards the end of the battle see if you can guess who will prevail ,this is a battle on a knife edge ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and opinions ALWAYS very welcome.

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    BH BARCLAYMAN (Macedon) ,BH POMPEY(Brutii) ,BH LANDO (SPQR) ,TITANS BUBO (Seleucid)....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS (Greek Cities) ,BH LAKEDAIMON(Scipii) ,MANTU (Germania) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Carthage).

TACTICS & STRATEGY ,PLUS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything that you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO ,is there anything you are not sure of ,or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

ONE OF THE MOST DIVERSE AND UNUSUAL 31K 4V4 CLOSE BATTLES I HAVE EVER BEEN IN.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 484 ,its an exciting intense and unusual 4V4 31k battle ,this battle features factions never or seldom seen on the 31k battlefield , the battle features ...NUMIDIA ,THRACE ,PARTHIA ,SCYTHIA ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES and ROME factions ,see these little if ever used factions in action on a 31k battlefield ,we tweaked the rules a little bit to be able to help some of these factions to perform well on the 31K battlefield ,this was a challenging battle to film ,as there was so much going on all over the battlefield AT the same time !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback about our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH UTHER (Parthia) ,BH MADKING (Thrace) ,BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS (spqr) ,BH CLASH (spqr)....V....CHOKE (Scythia) ,BH VIRIATO(Numidia) ,BH BARCLAYMAN(Macedon) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY ...ALSO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.....ALSO ,is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 03, 2020 at 08:43 AM.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Man, do you guys ever take a break? Only joking, congrats on another upload!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

HI SWAEFT
    Lol i don't think we do ever take a break !!! ,but i enjoy putting the battles on ,and even though RTW is over 16 years old ,there are still a lot of people that like watching the videos ,if ever you got time to have a look at one ,would be great to see what you think ,thanks very much for your comments.

THE POWER OF CHARIOTS ,PLUS WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF A TEAM IS NOT "BATTLEFIELD AWARE".

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 485 ,this battle was fought back in March ,in this battle i wanted to show the power of chariots, PLUS what can happen when a team is not "Battlefield Aware" ,when we talk about Battlefield awareness what we mean is a team keeps one eye on what's happening in front of them , and the other eye on what's happening in other parts of the battle ,you will see what i mean as the battle unfolds ,also this battle shows how powerful chariots can be ,if used at the right time and from the right angle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 10, 2020 at 05:57 AM.

IN THIS VERY CLOSE BATTLE YOU WILL SEE OUR RIGHT FLANK GETTING "SMASHED" ,AND A "SNEAKY" ATTACK IN THE REAR OF ONE OF OUR TEAM MATES !! ,BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 486 ,this is a battle of attrition ,this battle has a lot of twists and turns ,and is a diverse battle ,this battle features ,CARTHAGE ,GREEK CITIES,MACEDON ,SELEUCID,and ROME factions ,during the course of this battle you will see our right flank get broken ,watch out for the "sneaky" attack in the rear of one of our team !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,PLEASE leave a comment ,its always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 14, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

A VERY CLOSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 487 ,it's a close and exciting mid week bonus battle ,this battle features Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Seleucid,Germania and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your comments on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 17, 2020 at 05:59 AM.

THE BROTHERHOOD HAS REACHED A MILESTONE ON OUR RTW YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

HI ALL
    I am pleased and amazed to tell you that our BH YouTube channel has just received over 90.000 total views (actually 90.338 at this time) ,bearing in mind RTW is now over SIXTEEN years old ,i think this is a real achievement and milestone for us ,SO i wanted to find a special ,Memorable and worthy battle to celebrate this achievement ,and i think i have found it in this battle ,its an exciting and close 4v4 large battle ,featuring PARTHIA ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES ,GERMANIA ,CARTHAGE and ROME factions , but who will prevail ,i hope you enjoy our celebration 90.000 view battle ,you thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 24, 2020 at 06:00 AM.

A VERY VERY CLOSE BATTLE.....INDEED.......BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ?

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 489 ,it's a close exciting and intense 4v4 battle of attrition ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,ALSO nice to see a newer player of RTW using some "Old School" armoured cavalry general tactics ,does either team have a faction advantage ? ,and who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS......
    BH CONAN (Julii) ,BH LANDO (Julii) ,BH MANTU (Brutii) ,BH VLAD (Julii)....V....BH KAL(Scipii) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Pontus) ,BH CRYPTO (Scipii) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; October 28, 2020 at 06:47 AM.