A WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE ,FEATURING A "MODERN" BRITANNIA ARMY ,(but how well will this army do ? ,i guess we will have to see).

HI ALL
Here is Brotherhood battle 472 ,As most of you know i usually just put a battle on a Saturday ,but today i thought i would put a bonus battle on ,its an unusual 3v3 large battle ,as regular viewers will know when i have featured the Britannia faction we always look at my old fashioned balanced Brit army of 9 chosen swordsman just 5 head hurlers and 6 chariots ,well here is a "modern" Brit army ,lets see how well it does ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always you thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY....ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about in this battle ,if there is please ask if i can help i will.