Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A LOOK AT HOW VERY TIRED AND EXHAUSTED TROOPS PERFORM IN BATTLE (i always try to avoid fighting with very tired or Exhausted troops ,BUT sometimes in an emergency they have to fill the breach )

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 637 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,i have to run my army from one flank to the other ,when i get to the other flank most of my troops are very tired or tired ,i hope to rest them before committing them to combat ,but sometimes in an emergency we need to commit these troops and they have to stand in the breach as you will see ,my army was purposely bought to counter a specific enemy army ,so when that army attacked i had to commit my very tired troops that soon went to exhausted ,when troops get to very tired and exhausted there battle proficiency and moral drop off the edge of a cliff ,and with poor battle proficiency you will lose a lot more troops than you normally would ,and with low moral they are susceptible to routing to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 05, 2022 at 04:37 AM.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

+rep
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE FOUGHT ON AN OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP.(i would urge all RTW players that host games to try old forgotten battle maps ,its something different)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 638 ,this is an unusual battle fought on a very seldom used map ,lately i have been hosting on old forgotten RTW battle maps ,most modern RTW players play on the same flat maps all the time ,i think playing on the same maps all the time is a bit boring ,many many years ago we used to play on all the battle maps including hilly maps ,we had to adapt our tactics to the different maps ,which made the battles even more interesting and exciting ,i would urge all BH players that host battles to try some of the other RTW battle maps ,you might find fighting on different terrain more of a challenge and more interesting than playing on flat maps all the time ? ,during the course of this battle you will see our left flank gets broken then our right flank is broken ,can we hold ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,or a thumbs up ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 09, 2022 at 05:27 AM.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE NEW EXPERIMENTAL ARMIES IN THIS BATTLE ,ARMIES CUSTOM BUILT TO NEUTALIZE MORAL SAPPING UNITS IN THE OTHER TEAM.(but will they work ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 639 ,i wanted to show this battle as three veteran RTW players bring completely new experimental armies to try and counter moral sapping units in the other team ,but will these experimental new army builds work ,or will they just crash and burn under the attack of moral sapping units ,i guess we will have to see ,i think you might find this battle interesting as the 3 veterans in my team bring these brand new armies , i think that's the strength of RTW even after 17 years players can still bring brand new armies to the battlefield ,please leave a comment on these new "counter" armies ,i think it would be interesting to see what we all think of these custom built armies specifically built for this battle , i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,i hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 13, 2022 at 05:23 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE WITH SOME INTERESTING ROMAN ARMIES AND AN INTERESTING REBEL ARMY TO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 640 ,this is an interesting and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see some great team work by both teams and some MASSIVE cavalry attacks to ,ALSO some interesting army builds to have a look at ,do you think fully upgraded cavalry will make up for a small amount of infantry ? ,i guess we will have to see ,on our team we have an interesting Rebel army Greek Cities and two Roman armies ,the other team has Four Roman armies (who do you think has faction advantage ?)i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 16, 2022 at 05:18 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A RESURECTED OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP ,(lately i have been hosting on old forgotten battle maps ,just to make the battles even more challenging)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 641 ,this is an exciting and intense battle fought on a "HILLY" map ,but this map is equally hilly to both teams ,and gives neither team an advantage ,so this battle is all about tactics and strategy to try and take the high ground before the other team does ,remember which ever team can take the high ground will get the down hill advantages ,so both team have to use skill and tactics to try and get an advantage over the other team ,this type of map makes teams use different tactics and is different than fighting on flat maps ,...QUESTION do any of you ever get fed up and a bit bored of playing on the same flat maps all the time ? ,this is why i have decided to host on these old maps just to mix things up a bit ,i still host on flat maps but i throw in these old maps from time to time ,and i think most players enjoy fighting on these old resurrected forgotten maps ,tests there team work in different ways ,makes us think a bit more using different tactics and strategy fighting on hill maps that gives neither team an advantage ,i hope you enjoy this unusual exciting battle please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 19, 2022 at 04:31 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE FOUGHT ON YET ANOTHER OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP (the Thracian foot hills map ,this is a very tactical and strategic battle map)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 642 ,this is an exciting and intense unusual battle ,QUESTION....do you ever get bored fighting on the same old flat maps ? ,if you do why not try some of the old forgotten maps of RTW ? ,there are a lot of battle maps on RTW and i am trying to resurrect these old maps to add even more interest to our battles ,and i think most veterans and newer players to RTW have enjoyed playing on these unusual and seldom used maps ,during this battle you will see some really good tactical and strategic moves using the ground very well ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you do ,i would be VERY interested in your thoughts on this battle map ,and would you like to fight on this map ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 23, 2022 at 05:04 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE SHOW CASING AN "OLD SCHOOL" TACTIC COUNTERING THE BIG PIKE UNITS WITH A ROMAN ARMY.

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 643 ,this is an exciting and intense battle ,i wanted to show this battle because it has an old school tactic in it that shows how a Roman army can counter the big pike units without having to fight all the way down the long pikes to kill the man on the other end ,this is an immersive and i hope informative battle that will help newer players to RTW to counter the big pike units with there Roman armies ,the enemy try to smash and break our battle line ,we need to counter attack to try and neutralize there attack ,there are some massive cavalry hits in this battle to ,when you bring a Roman army what tactics do you use against the big pike units ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 27, 2022 at 04:32 AM.

AN EXCITING AND UNUSUAL 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON AN "OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP" THE SARMATION MOUND MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 644 ,this is an unusual battle fought on an old forgotten RTW battle map ,do you ever get bored fighting on the same flat featureless maps ? ,over the last few weeks i have been resurrecting old RTW battle maps and what we have found is that the army builds and tactics we use on the usual flat maps don't always work on these old maps ,the more we play on these maps the more our army builds and tactics are "Evolving" ,and we think it adds even more interest in the battles ,we don't host on these maps all the time as we still mostly play on the flat maps but increasingly we are playing more on these old maps ,i hope you enjoyed this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    TITANS DEMON (Macedon) ,BH TR (SELEUCID) ,GET JACKED (Julii) ,SCORPION KING (Julii)....V....BH MANTU (SPQR) ,BH EARTH (Carthage) ,BH AURELIUS (Greek Cities) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Scipii)

Last edited by spart_commander; April 30, 2022 at 04:37 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP AND THERE ARE SOME INTERESTING ARMY BUILDS TO LOOK AT TO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 645 ,this is an immersive battle that switches from one flank to the other ,there are what looks like a couple of pivotal moments in this battle but will they be decisive ? ,i guess we will have to see ,our team is quite diverse with Greek Cities ,Rebels and Rome factions ,the other team have very good all Roman armies ,the rebels weakness is its poor infantry selection ,will this be an important factor in this battle ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 04, 2022 at 06:18 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A DESERT MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 646 ,during this battle you will see an unusual movement on our right flank ,you will see some great tactical movements in this battle ,two of our allies after a tough fight lose most of there armies ,can we hold or will this prove pivotal ? i guess we will have to see , you will see a good enemy blocking tactic to that enables the enemy to maul two of our team ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like ,or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle .

Last edited by spart_commander; May 07, 2022 at 05:11 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP WE HAVE NEVER FOUGHT ON BEFORE .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 647 ,this is an intense battle ,there are some interesting army builds in this battle ,and some massive cavalry hits to ,during this battle the enemy try to "punch" a hole through our battle line ,if they succeed they will go onto win the battle ,can we hold ? i guess we will have to see , i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you enjoyed this battle or a thumbs up ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 09, 2022 at 04:45 AM.

AN INTENSE AND VERY UNUSUAL MONDAY BH YOUTUBE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 649 ,as a lot of you will know its very unusual for me to put a battle on our YouTube channel on a Monday ,this is because i have to go into Hospital Wednesday for a heart operation ,and i am not sure when i will be able to post more battles ,but don't worry i have lots of really good battles in my saved games that i will be posting when i have recovered from the operation ,this battle is an intense and exciting diverse battle ,on our team we have Greek Cities ,Britannia and 2 Rome factions....V....4 strong Rome factions ,in this battle you will see some unusual army builds and at least one experimental army ,the map we fight on slopes from right to left with the higher part of the slope being on our right ,which the enemy grab first ,giving them the advantage ,i hope you enjoy this short battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you like this battle ,its always nice to read what you think about our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 25, 2022 at 04:46 AM.

AN ASSAULT ON THE SARMATION MOUND (a fierce battle fought on a very seldom used old battle map)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 650 ,this is an exciting and intense battle fought on a very little used map ,i think most RTW players play on the same grassy flatland map most of the time ,lol that would be a bit boring to me !!! ,in the last 3 to 4 weeks i have been hosting on old never used battle maps ,and most have enjoyed the change ,we have seen new tactics and strategies evolving ,we have seen army builds evolving to ,the more we play on these old forgotten maps the more we are starting to realize how interesting they are ,many years ago we used to play on a lot of different maps weather they were hilly or not ,we just had to amend our tactics !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .

Last edited by spart_commander; May 28, 2022 at 06:14 AM.

"THE BATTLE OF THE TREES" (this is an intense and immersive unusual battle)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 651 ,this is an unusual and exciting battle ,during this battle you will see one army acting as the rock or anchor of its team ,well his team mate attacks the pinned and held enemy units ,ALSO during this battle you will see one of the biggest kill counts i have seen ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    Titans Demon ,Belisarius ,Surena ,BH Madking....V....BH Firstprime ,BH Mantu ,BHEarth ,BH Spartan Commander.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 01, 2022 at 04:07 AM.

A SECOND ASSAULT ON THE SARMATION MOUND ONLY THIS TIME WITH "VERY" DIVERSE FACTIONS .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 652 ,this is an intense and exciting battle fought on an old forgotten battle map the Sarmation mound map ,in the last few weeks i have been hosting battles on old forgotten battle maps ,i kind have resurrected them ,and i think most players have enjoy fighting on them ,a lot of newer players have only fought on the flat featureless grassy flat map ,so these maps have been an eye opener to them ,i have noticed playing on these different maps players armies are becoming different and there tactics and strategies have changed to ,getting our brains to work even more !! ,this battle features some VERY diverse factions .....GERMANIA ,GAUL ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES....V....SPAIN ,BRITANNIA ,CARTHAGE AND ROME factions. I hope you enjoy this "different" battle on this old forgotten battle map ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you did ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 05, 2022 at 05:47 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,WITH MASSIVE CAVALRY HITS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 655 ,this is an very interesting and immersive battle ,at the beginning of the battle when we look at the army builds you will see the army builds are still evolving on RTW ,even if the game is SEVENTEEN years old !!! ,i think you will find the army builds interesting ,during the course of this battle a massive cavalry hit might change the course of the battle ,see what you think ,ALSO there are some great angled cavalry hits in this battle to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you do ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    LUKE ,TITANS DEMON ,TITANS SPARKY ,BH LEGION 22....V....BH EARTH ,BH MANTU ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 08, 2022 at 04:31 AM.

AN EPIC CLASSIC CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,THIS BATTLE WILL KEEP YOU GUESSING WHO IS GOING TO WIN RIGHT UP TO THE END.

HI ALL
    Here is an intense and immersive 4v4 large battle ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits ,also on our right flank there is a massive infantry and cavalry battle that could prove pivotal to this battle ,there are some great aggressive moves in this battle ,REALLY good team work to ,and some good defensive moves to ,towards the end of the battle see who you think will win ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 11, 2022 at 05:19 AM.

AN ABSULUTE CLASSIC AND EPIC BATTLE INCOOPORATING AN OLD SCHOOL TACTIC I HAVE NOT SEEN IN YEARS ,"THE RIDE OVER TACTIC"

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 657 ,its an intense and exciting battle ,during this battle you will see some great team work...and some not so good team work !! ,you will see massive cavalry attacks and some great tactics by both teams ,the enemy have 24 cavalry including 12 fully upgraded praetorian cavalry ,against our 17 cavalry ,will that cavalry advantage the enemy team have prove pivotal to the out come of the battle ? i guess we will have to see ,i would be very interested in your opinion of the "Ride over tactic" a very old fashioned tactic ,but is it still effective on the 2022 RTW battle field ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,if you do please leave a comment or thumbs up ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; June 18, 2022 at 05:41 AM.

AN EXCITING BATTLE WITH A SAD AND UNEXPECTED ENDING ,BUT THIS SAD AND UNEXPECTED ENDING WILL LEAD TO ME ASKING YOU ALL A QUESTION ABOUT THIS BATTLE ,THAT THE EIGHT OF US IN THE BATTLE COULD NOT DECIDE ON.(this battle was fought on a custom map we have never played on before)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 659 ,this is an intense and very interesting battle ,there is some great team work and tactical movement in this battle ,some big cavalry hits to ,PLUS some "Old School" tactics on show to ,at the end of the battle i will ask you all a question about the battle that the 8 of us fighting in the battle could not decide on !! ,i have never put a battle on like this before ,so i hope you enjoy the something different in this battle ,one of our team loses his entire army making it a 3v4 !! ,can we turn it around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,please leave your answer to the question in the comments ,and please can you tell us why you have come to that conclusion ,as we might be able to get a debate going on this ,this could make the battle even more interesting.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 22, 2022 at 05:14 AM.