Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A VERY INTENSE EXCITING RARE AND UNUSUAL CLOSE 4V4 BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 545 ,its an immersive real battle of attrition ,ALSO you will see the power of Berserkers in Barbarian Invasion ,this battle has 3 ,we have now cut Berserkers down to 2 max ,the massive fear factor they bring plus there very high attack specifications makes them such a powerful unit that we now only allow 2 Berserkers max ,in this battle our right flank gets broken ,then our left flank and left centre are also broken ....and the victorious enemy troops attack what's left of us ,but can we hold or is it the end for our team ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 12, 2021 at 04:17 AM.

ARE SPARTANS "OVERPOWERED" IN RTW...OR COULD IT BE THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY WE USE AGAINST THEM ?,THIS BATTLE HAS ANTI SPEAR AND PIKE TACTICS WITHIN IT.

HI ALL
    Some people that play RTW feel that the Spartans are overpowered ? ,BUT maybe it's not so much that they are overpowered ,but could it be the tactics and strategy we use against them and other pike or spear factions are not as good as they could be ?,in this intense exciting battle we try to show some anti Pike and spear tactics ,especially against the Spartans in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 15, 2021 at 05:14 AM.

AN INTENSE IMMERSIVE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,.....LOL THIS WAS THE LAST BATTLE WE PLAYED LAST NIGHT ,THE BATTLE FINISHED AT 1.30am I HAD A FEW HOURS SLEEP BUT WANTED TO PUT THIS BATTLE ONTO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 547 ,this is a real battle of attrition ,the enemy team fiercely attack our left flank with a well coordinated concerted attack ,BUT will our left flank break ,will the enemy team roll us up from left to right...OR will we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this very interesting battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; May 22, 2021 at 05:25 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND SHORT 3V3 BATTLE ,DURING THE COURSE OF THIS BATTLE THE CENTRE OF OUR BATTLE LINE IS SMASHED AND BROKEN ,WILL THE ENEMY GO ONTO WIN ?.

This is a really interesting short 3v3 battle ,at one stage of this battle our centre is broken ,and all looks lost ,will the enemy team go onto prevail in this battle ,or can we hold and turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,it's always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

A CLOSE INTENSE AND EXCITING GRINDING DOWN REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 549 ,its a very interesting and immersive 4v4 grinding down battle ,this battle features 2 Greek Cities ,1 Rome and Gaul....V....2 Carthage ,1 Rome and Spain factions ,this is a really exciting and entertaining battle ,about half way through see who you think will go onto win ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 02, 2021 at 04:18 AM.

IS ATTACKING UPHILL EVER A GOOD TACTICAL MOVE ? OR SHOULD WE TRY AND DRAW THE ENEMY TEAM OFF THE HILL ?....WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 549b, it's a very exciting and intense hill battle ,we attack the hill ,but was that a good tactical move ,or should we have attempted to draw the enemy team off the hill ? ,will our attack fail or will our team prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see , i hope you enjoy this hill battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

OUR FIRST ROME REMASTERED MULTIPLAYER BATTLE....PLUS A LOOK AT THE ROME REMASTERED VERSION FROM THE MULTIPLAYER POINT OF VIEW.

HI ALL
    As this is our 550 Rome total war and Barbarian Invasion multiplayer battle ,i think this is a real mile stone for us ,and i wanted to do something memorable and special for this mile stone ,so i am showing a very rare Remastered multiplayer battle ,in this battle i have not looked to much at the overall battle ,but concentrated more closely on the troops fighting ,as i think this Remastered could be a really great game ,once they have patched all the problems with it ,i hope you enjoy the "slow motion" part of the battle ,i think that's a nice touch by Feral ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 05, 2021 at 04:41 AM.

A FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,ITS A VERY RARE 3V4 BATTLE ,A REAL QUALITY VERSUS QUANTITY BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is a first for our YouTube channel an unusual and very rare 3v4 battle ,both team get 90.000k ,our team of 3 get 30k each ,the enemy team of 4 get 22.500 each ,PLUS a whole extra army ,so this really is a quality versus quantity battle ,this is an exciting and engaging battle ,will our team of 3 with 30k each beat an enemy team of 4 with 22.500k each, PLUS that extra army they will have ,i hope you enjoy this very unusual battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

A VERY INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 CLOSE BATTLE....THAT ONLY FINISHED AT ABOUT 1AM THIS MORNING !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 552 ,its a very immersive 4v4 large battle ,in this battle our right flank is heavily attacked ,our left flank and Centre is broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from left to right ,or will we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; June 12, 2021 at 05:31 AM.

A TOUGH AND HARD HITTING BATTLE ,EARLY IN THIS BATTLE OUR RIGHT FLANK GETS BROKEN ,WILL THE ENEMY ROLL US UP FROM RIGHT TO LEFT ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 553 ,its an intense and exciting battle ,when our right flank gets broken we expect to be rolled up from right to left ,and the battle will be over very quickly ,in this battle our allie uses a so called "weaker" faction the Celts ,it will be interesting to see how well they do during the course of this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Good stuff mate! Considering how the battle in the Remaster went, are you planning on sticking with the oldie for some time yet?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

HI KING ATHELSTAN
    I think that the remastered could be a REALLY great game ,BUT they need to sort out the problems with the game ,we in the multiplayer community have contacted both Feral and Creative Assembly saying we need a chat lobby in the Multiplayer part of the game ,and maybe some new multiplayer battle maps ,on the day of the launch most of the Multiplayer community went onto the remastered ,as soon as they saw no chat lobby in the remastered most if not all have returned to the old RTW multiplayer that has the chat lobby ,we want to work with Feral to make this game really good ,but as it stands at the moment most if not all of the multiplayer community are now back on the old RTW ,we are not asking for the world here ,and a chat lobby and some new battle maps would be two huge steps in getting the RTW multiplayer community back on to the Remastered....i love the look of the Remastered Feral just need to listen to the players of RTW and sort the problems out....WHAT do you think of the Remastered ?.

IN THIS BATTLE I MISUNDERSTAND THE TEAM BATTLE PLAN (this could cost our team the battle) ,PLUS WE LOOK AT THE POWER OF ARCHERS ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 554 ,this is an intense immersive exciting and close battle ,in this battle i misunderstand the team battle plan ,this could prove disastrous for the team ,ALSO we see the power of archers on the 31k battlefield , about three quarters of the way through the battle see who you think will win ? ,this battle features Egypt ,Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice reading your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; June 19, 2021 at 04:46 AM.

AN ENTERTAINING EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE SHORT BATTLE THAT IS A REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 555 ,its an intense battle the enemy have two Roman armies packed with lethal missile troops that could devastate our troops before we even get into hand to hand fighting ,our team will have to play very tactically to avoid catastrophic casualties from those missiles as two of of our factions either have no armor or very light armor ,i hope you enjoy this short battle ,please leave a comment if you like its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,THE ENEMY GREEK CITES BREAK OUR RIGHT FLANK..WILL THEY ROLL US UP FROM RIGHT TO LEFT ?

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 556 ,this is an intense and interesting battle ,this battle features Egypt ,Greek Cities ,Carthage and Rome factions ,this battle is interesting on several points ,see the attacking tactics of both teams ,see some great defensive moves to ,AND some great team work from both teams ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

Last edited by spart_commander; June 23, 2021 at 04:51 AM.

IN THIS BATTLE WHEN WE LOOK AT THE ENEMY TEAM YOU WILL SEE SOME AMAZING STATISTICS THAT I THINK YOU WILL FIND INTERESTING...PLUS AS THE BATTLE UNFOLDS YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING CALLED "THE DOMINO EFFECT".

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 557 ,this is a very interesting and intense battle ,when we look at the enemy team you will see some amazing statistics that i think will surprise you ,ALSO during the course of the battle you will see something called "The Domino Effect" which i think you will find interesting ,when you look at the Enemy team you will see they are dominant ,they are also VERY aggressive attacking our team fiercely ,but can we hold ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like , its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 26, 2021 at 04:46 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION ,THAT IS REALLY CLOSE AT THE END.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 558 ,this battle features Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Carthage and Rome factions ,and is an immersive and interesting battle ,when you see both teams do you think either team has a faction advantage ? ,in this battle you will see good use of Archers ,and really aggressive tactics ,and some really great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like, its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 10, 2021 at 07:27 AM.

OUR FIRST EVER NIGHT BATTLE ,THE FIRE TORCHES REALLY MAKE THE BATTLE ATMOSPHERIC .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 559 ,this is our first "Night Battle" ,those of you who have watched the Game of Thrones series might remember an episode called "The Long Night" ,this is where the allies were in a castle but the Dothraki cavalry holding fire torches charge into the darkness towards the "White Walkers" ,then all of a sudden all the fire torches go out here is a reminder....https://youtu.be/MBCmrZAWe2I ,this is a very unusual and Rare night battle ,see how atmospheric this night battle is ,and i think is quite an authentic night battle as when the armies engage its difficult to see who is who ,who is enemy and who is friend ,very much how a night battle must have been back in the day ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

https://youtu.be/rUsy_l2hPP8
    Last edited by spart_commander; July 10, 2021 at 07:32 AM.

PLEASE CAN YOU POST IN THE COMMENTS WHERE EITHER YOU THINK THE BATTLE WAS WON...OR WHERE YOU THINK THE BATTLE WAS LOST ,AS I COULD NOT SEE A SINGLE ACTION THAT WON IT OR LOST IT ?.

HI ALL
    Here is BrotherHood battle 560 ,its an intense and exciting real battle of attrition ,AND i thought it would be interesting to ask you ALL where you thought the battle was won or where you thought the battle was lost as i could not see a single action that won it or lost it ? ,our right flank after a fierce fight is broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i think it would be good to stimulate a debate/conversation on where the battle was won or where the battle was lost ,i think that could add even more to the battle ,i am looking forward to reading your opinions on the tactics of this battle ,should be interesting to see where we think the battle was won ,so please leave a comment ,i hope you enjoy this very close and immersive battle .

Last edited by spart_commander; July 14, 2021 at 04:41 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING CLOSE REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION (WHERE DO YOU THINK THE BATTLE WAS LOST OR WHERE WAS THE BATTLE WON ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 561 ,this is an immersive and intense battle ,you will see some great attacking tactics ,some great defense tactics ,AND a real "Battlefield Awareness" cavalry charge ,BUT where do think the battle was lost or won ,i think this could add even more interest to this battle ,to read what you all think about where there was a pivotal moment ,or a decisive battle movement ,so please leave a comment ,will be interesting to read all your thoughts on our battles ,i hope you enjoy this battle.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH CRYPTO (Greek Cities) ,BH POMPEY (Brutii) ,BH MANTU (Pontus) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Carthage)....V....BH UTHER (Julii) ,BH SKEMA (Scipii) ,BH DEMON (Scipii) ,SPARTAN COMMANDER (SPQR)