Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

.............................................................A 31K 2V2 TOURNAMENT BATTLE.

HI ALL
    As you might know at the moment there is a 31k 2v2 tournament going on on RTW ,organised by RTW player Paglia ,he sent me this 2v2 tournament battle and wondered if i would like to put it on our BH YouTube channel ,its an entertaining battle ,with great tactical attacking and some great support and defense work ,BUT please remember when we sit back and watch a battle in a relaxing way we may see how things could have been done differently ,BUT when when are in battle its some times more difficult to see these things when concentrating on everything on the battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this tournament battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

.................AN INTENSE ,INTERESTING ,EXCITING AND CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,SEE THE TWISTS AND TURNS IN THIS EPIC BATTLE.(only fought last night 24/5/19)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 388 ,it really is a classic battle ,lots of twists and turns ,lots of aggressive attacking ,lots of great team work and support ...throw in a defensive box ,and we have the ingredients of a great battle ,this battle features Macedon ,Germania ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,i hope you enjoy this close battle ,please leave a comment if you like, always like to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH TRAJAN ,BH MARS ,PAGLIA....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LEGION 22 ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSION..

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 10, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

......................................A BANK HOLIDAY BONUS BATTLE....A REALLY TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC 2V2 TOURNAMENT BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 389 ,its an intense ,interesting ,exciting and close tournament battle ,this battle is full of great tactics and strategy ,and is fought over a huge area of the battlefield ,BUT who will win ,this battle really goes down to the wire ,and will keep you guessing right up to the end ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles .

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...........A WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE ,FEATURING A GRINDING ,SLOGGING ATTRITIONAL BATTLE ,WHICH HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THE ON GOING 2V2 31K RTW TOURNAMENT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 390 ,its a Wednesday bonus battle ,and features a battle from the 31k 2v2 RTW tournament. this tournament is on going on RTW ,the last Tournament battle we watched was on Bank Holiday Monday ,which was a very tactical and strategic battle fought over a large area ,this battle by contrast is a Grinding attritional battle, fought over a small area ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ?.

If you have any questions about this battle ,please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 01, 2019 at 06:30 AM.

....................................A REALLY TOUGH AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON THE GERMANIC FORREST MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 391 ,this is an intense and interesting 4v4 battle ,featuring Macedon ,Seleucid ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see some great attacking tactics and some great team work to .I hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    BH BARC ,BH MYSTIQUE ,BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH TRAJAN....V....BH MARS ,BH MADKING ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure of, or are curios about ?,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

...........QUALITY OR QUANTITY ? ,CAN A VERY SMALL BUT WELL UPGRADED ARMY BEAT A LARGER BUT LESS UPGRADED ARMY ? ,WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 392 ,its an intense battle ,showing a very small amount of infantry in one army that is well upgraded ,facing a larger army with less upgrades ,BUT who will win ? ,i hope you enjoy this interesting and intense battle ,your thoughts very welcome ,always nice to read your comments on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...............................THREE GREEK CITIES ARMIES ,PLUS GERMANIA.....VERSES.....MACEDON AND THREE ROMAN ARMIES.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 393 ,its an intense exciting and interesting battle ,the team with three Greek Cities armies in is of course going to be at a massive cavalry disadvantage ,BUT will that make the difference at the end ? ,this battle has some very aggressive tactics in ,and some good defense tactics to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you would like to ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSION..

TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about ,or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 15, 2019 at 06:38 AM.

.......AN INTENSE ,EXCITING ,INTERESTING AND CLOSE BATTLE ,FEATURING THE USE OF THE RTW "HOT KEYS" THAT SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 394 ,its a really interesting and close battle ,featuring different Roman infantry from normal ,plus a well upgraded army, PLUS the use of the RTW "Hot Keys" that some of you might not know about and might be interested in ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,PLEASE leave a comment as its always nice to read your analysis and opinions and thoughts on our battles .

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and WHY ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 22, 2019 at 06:38 AM.

............................A SUNDAY BONUS BATTLE ,FEATURING SPAIN ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES ,AND ROME FACTIONS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood Sunday battle 395 ,its a close intense and exciting battle ,see the aggressive tactics and some great team work to ,this battle also has some interesting army builds,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    IOW ESRAX ,PAGLIA ,RV EARTH....V....BH LEGION22 ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,lets get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

...............CAN AN OLD RTW ARMY AND FORMATION FROM MAYBE 13 YEARS AGO, STILL DO WELL ON THE MODERN DAY BATTLEFIELD AGAINST GOOD PLAYERS ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 396 ,its an intense ,interesting ,exciting and close 4v4 large battle ,in the last month or so i have been resurrecting a VERY old army and formation ,seeing how well it will do on the modern day battlefield ,against good modern players ,BUT how well will it do ?,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your comments.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN INTENSE BATTLE....WITH A BIT OF SPARTAN HISTORY ABOUT THE WEAPONS THEY USED ,I HOPE YOU FIND THIS ASPECT OF THE BATTLE INTERESTING.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is the Brotherhood battle 397 ,its an intense and exciting battle ,with an interesting tactical attack question ,if you were the enemy team ,is there anything you would have done differently ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is, please ask and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING AND INTERESTING BATTLE......BUT ARE THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY RIGHT ? ,WHAT DO YOU THINK ?.(is it a case of over aggression ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 398 ,its an intense and exciting close battle ,BUT could it be a case of over aggression ? ,see what you think ,this battle features GREEK CITIES ,SELEUCID,GERMANIA and ROME factions ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your comments on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH BARC ,MEGA TRUMP....V....BH JGP ,BH LANDO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS....

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,its always nice to read different ideas on tactics and strategy .

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

CAN A 4V4 TEAM CONSISTING OF BRITANNIA ,GREEK CITIES AND CARTHAGE WITH ONLY 5 HEAVY CHARIOTS ,BEAT A TEAM WITH 17 COMBINED CAVALRY UNITS IN ,IF THE CAVALRY ARE USED STRATEGICALLY AND TACTICALLY ?.

HELLO EVERYONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 399 ,its an exciting ,interesting and intense close 4v4 large battle ,in our team we only have 5 heavy chariots ,the other team have a combined SEVENTEEN cavalry advantage ,and if these cavalry are used in a tactically and strategic way they could be battle winning troops.This battle features Britannia ,Macedon ,Seleucid ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will just have to see.I hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles , your analysis and opinions of our battles greatly appreciated.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything your are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

OUR 400TH BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE RTW BATTLE ,THIS IS A FITTING AND SPECIAL BATTLE FOR OUR 400TH.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 400 ,i wanted to make this a memorable battle ,one that would stay in the memory for some time ,our 400th is EXCITING ,INTERESTING ,INTENSE and CLOSE 4v4 large battle ,this battle features....MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES ,CARTHAGE ,EGYPT ,SELEUCID ,and ROME factions ,couple these great factions with 8 really good RTW generals ,throw in a bit of Artificial Intelligence(A.I.) and we have a great mix for our 400th ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,see if you can answer the tactical cavalry attack question ,i hope this battle is a worthy battle for our 400th ,i hope you enjoy this one ,PLEASE leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles ,feed back is very important to try and make our battles even more interesting ,as i said in the battle i will be introducing the team s quicker and only looking at unusual faction build and any REALLY unusual Rome builds ,to get to the battle faster ,i hope this is ok with you all.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please share that with us and please explain why you would have done things differently ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curios about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A MASSIVE LARGE 4V4 PIKE AND SPEAR FACTION BATTLE ,THIS IS AN UNUSUAL BATTLE WITH ALL PIKE AND SPEAR FACTIONS IN IT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 401 ,its an intense ,interesting ,entertaining and exciting 4v4 large battle ,this battle features.....PONTUS ,MACEDON ,SELEUCID ,CARTHAGE and GREEK CITIES factions ,see the twists and turns in this battle ,has either team got a faction advantage ? ,because there are so many 120 man units the game is a bit laggy at the beginning ,but after a while it soon speeds up , i have not been in a spear and pike battle like this for years ,so its very unusual ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always great to read your thoughts and analysis of our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure of or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

......................................A 4V4 LARGE EXCITING BATTLE FOUGHT ON A LITTLE USED MAP CALLED THE "SIERRA NEVADA" MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 402 ,its an exciting interesting and entertaining 4v4 large battle ,this map really makes this battle a bit different ,as it is unusually a hilly map ,BUT with no advantage to either team ,you will see Greek Cities ,Carthage and Rome factions fighting it out ,BUT will the enemy's massive cavalry advantage prove pivotal towards the end of the battle ? ,i guess we will have to see , i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to read your thoughts and analysis on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...

BH LEE ,BH 8 BALL ,BH BARC ,BH MARS....V....BH DIONYSOS ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH JGP ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.............................................AN INTENSE EXCITING AND ENTERTAINING WEDNESDAY BONUS BATTLE.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 403 ,its an intense battle ,fought on a custom map ,there are several twists and turns in this battle , can a team of part time players (weekend warriors !!), defeat a team of really good players ,who play RTW regularly ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

As the battle unfolds ,is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is, please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

...............................A BATTLE THAT SHOWS NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ARCHERS ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 404 ,its an intense and interesting 4v4 large battle, featuring....ARMENIA ,MACEDON ,SELEUCID ,GREEK CITIES ,CARTHAGE ,PONTUS and ROME factions ,i wanted to show this battle just to show how archers on the 31k battlefield can be VERY effective at not just causing casualties , BUT also causing morale loss to ,that can really make a difference towards the end of a battle ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,this battle was very difficult to film as it split into two separate battles ,PLEASE leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read you thoughts and analysis of our battles.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

.......................................AN INTENSE ,INTERESTING ,EXCITING AND CLASSIC CLOSE LARGE 4V4 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 405, its a classic one to ,featuring Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Carthage and Rome factions ,see eight really good RTW general battling it out on a custom map ,see really aggressive attacking tactics ,and some great team work tactics to ,BUT will the cavalry advantage the enemy team have make the difference towards the end of the battle ?,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts VERY welcome ,nice to get some feed back on our battles ,PLEASE leave a comment if you like.(Please subscribe to our channel ,so you will be informed automatically when the next battle is ready to watch ,so you wont miss any of our battles)

THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS BATTLE...
    BH CRYPTO ,BH JGP ,BH BARC ,SOOTIE8....V....BH MARS ,BH UTHER ,MALTA ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

....................................................CHASING DOWN ENEMY ROUTING UNITS.......IS THIS ESSENTIAL ?...........................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 406 ,this battle is INTENSE ,EXCITING ,INTERESTING ,EPIC ,and a CLASSIC 4v4 large battle ,i wanted to show this battle to ask a question...."Is it necessary to chase down routing enemy units ?" , what do you think ? ,as you watch this battle you will see why this question is so important ,i hope you enjoy this battle .PLEASE leave a comment as i would like to know what you think about this question.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH DIONYSOS ,BH MADKING ,BH BARC.....V.....BH CRIMSON OVERLORD ,BH 8 BALL ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything YOU would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.