Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 520212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN ABSOLUTE "EPIC" and "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES "BRIDGE BATTLE"...PLUS ITS THE CLOSEST BRIDGE BATTLE SO FAR.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 740 ,this is really is one of the most exciting battles i have been in ,and what made this battle even more exciting was this was the closest Bridge battle to date ,near the end of this battle see who you think will go onto win ,as you all know for about 14 years we have been playing 31k rules ,so playing 40k no rules battles really is a learning curve for all of us ,we are having to think out side the 31k box ,learning new tactics and strategies and trying new army builds to ,BUT all these things adds even more interest to a 19 year old game ,and i would like to invite all of you to join us on RTW ,for some great battles ,you would be very welcome to join us ,and you may see your self in a RTW battle on our Brotherhood YouTube channel ,this really is an "Epic" battle with some great moves in it ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

SOME PLAYERS FEEL THERE NOT TO KEEN ON 40K NO RULES BRIDGE BATTLES ?.
    Just to say when i hosted this battle two of the players did not want to join this battle as they both said "i don't like bridge battles" ,with a bit of persuasion from other players they decided to join ,and what surprised us all was at the end of this battle words like "Epic" "Classic" and "What a battle" were being said ,this goes to show how good this battle was ,and i hope players that feel they might not like a bridge battle when they see this exciting bridge battle there view will change.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..
    GOTW Romex (Rome) ,AUX Saitama (Macedon) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Germania)....V....BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH TR (Numidia) ,BH Aurelius (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 29, 2023 at 06:26 AM.

A "SPECTACULAR" AND RIP ROARING" 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,FEATURING A LITTLE ON ELEPHANT TACTICS WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL FIND INTERESTING.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 741 ,this is an "epic" and "Classic" 40k no rules battle ,during this battle we look a little at Elephant tactics on the 40k no rules battlefield ,as a lot of you will know for 14 years we have played 31k rules which does not allow Elephants ,before that we played 31k and 25k neither of these type games allowed Elephants either ,so in the last 8 weeks of so since we have been playing 40k no rules battles we have had to try and learn new tactics and strategies ,and think "out side the 31k box" ,so during this battle we share some new tactics we have learned or are looking at for Elephants ,but like every other unit in RTW the Elephants have to be used in a tactical way to get the most out of them ,this really is a great battle that i hope you really enjoy ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army.

BH Uther (Rome) ,BH TR (Germania) ,BH Barclayman (Numidia) ,BH Mantu (Greek Cities) ....V.... GOTW Romex (Scythia) ,BH Vicox (Macedon) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; April 01, 2023 at 06:46 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES "BRIDGE BATTLE" ,A CLOSE BATTLE THAT HAD AN UNEXPECTED EXCITING ENDING. (i don't think any of us thought this battle would turn out as good as it did)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 742 ,this was a tough and fast moving battle ,none of us thought this battle would turn out to be so enjoyable and exciting as it was ,some RTW players are hesitant to join Bridge battles because they think that there will always be the same ending ,so in there opinion what's the point in playing a 40k each no rules bridge battle...THAT is why i wanted to show this blockbuster battle ,to show those players a bridge battle is not a for gone conclusion ,a bridge battle is like any other RTW battle it takes tactics strategy and team work to win ,after playing 31k rules for over 14 years we are still experimenting with tactics strategies and army builds in 40k each no rules battles ,i think the inclusion of Artillery really adds an new exciting dynamic to our battles , this bridge battle really turned out to be a "cracking" battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Uther (Germania) ,BH Mantu (Gaul) ,BH Get Jacked (Gaul) ,BH Barclayman (Dacia)....V.... GOTW Romex (Rome),Wolves Xarga (Armenia) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; April 05, 2023 at 05:43 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,LOOKING AT HOW EFFECTIVE FULLY UPGRADED URBAN COHORTS CAN BE ,AND LOOKING AT GREAT TEAM WORK TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 743 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,when you watch the army builds part of this battle check out a small but fully upgraded Roman Infantry and cavalry army ,it certainly makes you think in a 40k no rules battle should we bring small but fully upped Roman armies or bigger armies with less upgrades ,when you watch this battle see what you think ,ALSO in this battle there is some great team work too ,i think in these 40k no rules battles Artillery (Onagars) can really influence a battle ,and used correctly can be devastating to enemy armies ,AND Artillery adds a new dynamic to a battle ,during this battle you will see one of our allies lose most of his army ,will this prove decisive or can we turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .

GOTW Romex (Pontus) ,BH Earth (Armenia) ,BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH BH FirstPrime (Rome) ....V.... Tiago FGP (Rome) ,BH TR (Germania) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; April 08, 2023 at 08:46 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES "BRIDGE BATTLE" ,AND I MUST SAY ITS ONE OF THE BEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN ON RTW.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 744 ,this is an immersive and fast moving bridge battle fought on the "Moon River" map ,what we have noticed is that Tactics strategies and Army builds are all evolving on this map as you will see ,PLUS there is some great "Battlefield awareness" too ,this is one of the best battles i have been in on RTW ,when you watch this battle see if you think we as a team made a big tactical mistake during the battle ,would be interesting to see what you think ,there are some great cavalry moves in this game too ,PLUS no Roman factions in this game which is very unusual ,we hope you enjoy this exciting battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

BH Uther (Carthage) ,BH Earth (Gaul) BH Mantu (Gaul),BH Barclayman (Pontus)....V.... BH Vicox (Germania) ,BH TR (Germania) ,Surena (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

https://youtu.be/7ONs_Q5Mk-4
    Last edited by spart_commander; April 12, 2023 at 05:57 AM.

THE "EPIC" 40K NO RULES BATTLE OF "THE THRACIAN FOOT HILLS" ,FEATURING A BRAND NEW "ANTI" MACEDON TACTIC AND STRATEGY ,(will this new tactic work ?).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 745 ,as a lot of you might know that have played in our 40k no rules hill battles when Macedon occupies a hill that is game set and match ,we have attacked Macedon on top of a hill with all different types of factions including fully upgraded sacred band ,Macedon has such a massive hill advantage with its fully upgraded units we could never beat them ,they just sit there in defense mode , so we needed new tactics and strategies ,so in this battle the Macedon General did exactly what we thought he would do and captured a hill ,without spoiling it for you we then enacted our brand new tactic ,but will this new experimental new tactic work ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this is a fast moving and intense battle ,which we hope you will enjoy ,please leave a thumbs up or comment if you enjoyed this exciting battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Earth (Macedon) ,BH Barclayman (Germania) ,BH Demon (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Carthage)....V.... GOTW Leanbod (Parthia) ,BH Cormac (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; April 15, 2023 at 06:09 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTERESTING 4V4 LARGE 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,TAKING A CLOSE LOOK AT THE BARBARIAN FACTION "GAUL" ON THE 40K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 746 ,this is a fast moving intense battle ,during this battle we have a close look at the Gaul faction ,this faction has been a revelation to all of us at 40k each battle ,you would think that at high money the more "Elite" factions Greek Cities ,Rome ,Macedon Ect.. would dominate ,but what we have found is Gaul seems a very strong faction and in several battles has got the highest kills ,lol who would have thought that ??!! ,this is a very interesting battle ,there are a few things we look at in this battle which i hope will make this battle even more interesting ,this is a very diverse battle too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you liked this battle.

Aux Johng (Macedon) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Scythia) , BH Demon (Rome) .... V .... BH TR (Pontus) ,BH Mantu (Gaul) ,BH Aurelius (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; April 19, 2023 at 06:22 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CRACKING" 40K NO RULES "LAST STAND" CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 747 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,the enemy team have 36 well upgraded cavalry plus 2 Elephants ,we had 17 cavalry and 2 chariots ,so as we can see the enemy team have twice as much cavalry as our team ,this could be a pivotal statistic for the out come of this battle ,ALSO we have a player in this game that at one time was thought to have been in the top 10 of players in RTW ,he has not played RTW for many years ,but i felt a bit guilty in asking him to join this battle as the pressure he was put under during this battle was considerable for his first battle in many years ,this was a tough close battle ,at the end of this battle you will see a "last stand" defensive battle formation ,but will it hold ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS
    Luke Invictus (Rome) ,Socius (Parthia) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome)....V.... Greek Kleomenis (Seleucid) ,Greek Iraklis ( Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Britannia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; April 22, 2023 at 05:38 AM.

A "CLASSIC" AND SECOND 40K NO RULES "BATTLE OF THE THRACION FOOT HILLS" ,ALSO ARE ELEPHANTS WORTH THE MONEY ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 748 ,this is a tough and exciting hill battle ,at the beginning of this battle we lose one of our allies turning a 4v4 into a 3v4 ,during this battle you will see great "Battlefield awareness" some really big cavalry charges ,and some great team work too ,losing an Allie at the beginning of a battle can be fatal for the team ,can we turn things around or is the writing on the wall ? ,there are some interesting and unusual 40k no rules army builds specifically built for this map ,some players say "Elephants are not worth the money" after watching this battle i wonder if there minds might be changed ,we hope you enjoy this "EPIC" 40k no rules hill battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Julius Seizure (Rome) ,BH Madking (Macedon)....V.... BH Aurelius (Seleucid) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; April 26, 2023 at 06:24 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,OUR TEAM TRYS A BRAND NEW TACTIC ON THIS OLD MAP (but will this new tactic work ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 749 ,this is a tough and exciting battle ,during this battle you will see our team decides to try a brand new tactic on this particular map ,when trying new things it is of course experimental some experiments work some don't ,we have noticed that tactics and strategies are evolving on this very tactical map ,which leads to exciting and interesting battles ,during this battle you will see a massive cavalry attack that reminded me of massive waves going over rocks at sea !! ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,ALSO we have found that Pike and Spear factions in these 40k no rules battles are VERY effective ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment of a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Mantu (Pontus) , BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Get Jacked (Carthage) ,Surena (Parthia)....V.... BH Spearman (Rome) ,BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities )

Last edited by spart_commander; April 29, 2023 at 05:39 AM.

AN"EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" "CLOSE" 31K BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 750 ,this is an intense and fast moving battle right from the start ,during this battle you will see the enemy cavalry advantage starting to tell ,and some big cavalry charges too ,there are some interesting army builds in this battle ,one of the enemy team only has "SIX" infantry do you think this is enough infantry for the modern 31k battlefield ? ,there are a lot of elite archers and slingers in this battle taking a toll on both teams ,there is some great team work and good battlefield awareness as well ,this is a grinding down battle of attrition ,that might keep you guessing right up to the end on which team will win ,we hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Demon (Rome) ,BH Earth (Carthage) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon)....V.... BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH TR (Britannia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; May 01, 2023 at 07:21 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BARBARIAN INVASION BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 751 ,just to say every Friday and Saturday night we play RTW ,but for the last two Sundays we have been playing and resurrecting the classic game Barbarian Invasion ,its kind of like learning RTW all over again ,finding out the strengths and weaknesses of each faction ,finding out which factions and what armies from those faction suits are individual style of play ,so it really is a learning curve for all of us ,so all the armies and tactics strategies are all experimental in this battle ,this is a very diverse battle too ,some cavalry units in this game are extremely tough and really are the tanks of the medieval world ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

BH Cormac (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Ostrogoths) .BH Barclayman (Saxon) ,BH TR (Sassanids)....V... BH FirstPrime (Alemanni) ,Danny (Rome) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Franks).

Last edited by spart_commander; May 03, 2023 at 05:34 AM.

AN INTENSE "CLASSIC" CLOSE 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,AND A VERY DIVERSE BATTLE TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 752 ,this is an exciting and fast moving battle ,as we play more of these 40k no rules battles we are starting to think "out side of the 31k box" ,we can see Army builds tactics and strategies evolving on our 40k no rules battlefields ,one of the main things we have found is that Artillery really adds a new exciting dynamic to our battles ,and seeing Elephant charges adds even more excitement to our battles ,so on Friday and Saturday nights we have a really good mix of 31k and 40k no rules battles that we all seem to enjoy ,AND on Sunday nights we now play Barbarian Invasion which we are enjoying to ,we hope you enjoy this really exciting 40k no rules battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Spearman (Rome) ,BH Uther (Seleucid) ,BH TR (Numidia)....V.... GOTW Romex (Parthia) ,Lotus (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Spain) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; May 06, 2023 at 05:37 AM.

A FAST MOVING AND EXCITING 31K BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 753 ,this is an intense and grinding down battle of attrition ,during this battle one of our team "Self Isolates" ,this could prove to be a pivotal part of the battle ,we as a team try and get to our team mate who has self isolated , will we be to late ,will this battle turn from a 4v4 to a 3v4 ,and will this prove to be decisive ? ,i guess we will have to see as the battle unfolds ,do the enemy team miss a chance to make the most of our team mates isolation ? ,this is a great 31k battle ,which we hope you enjoy ,if you do enjoy this battle please leave us a comment or a thumbs up ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Macedon) ,BH Demon (Rome) ,BH TR (Britannia) .... V .... BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Vicox (Seleucid) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; May 10, 2023 at 06:13 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES BATTLE ,ONE OF THE BEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN RECENTLY ,WIN OR LOSE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 754 ,during this battle i lose all my infantry ,will this prove pivotal to the out come of the battle ? ,during this battle you will see the enemy combine there armies making a formidable defensive formation ,this is a fast moving and intense battle ,and a real battle of attrition too ,there is a lot of well upgraded including fully upgraded cavalry in this battle ,and a lot of infantry to ,i think the teams are quite balanced with cavalry and infantry ,there are also a lot of archers in this battle ,this is one of the best battles i have been in recently win or lose ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on this battle.

BH Spear Man (Macedon) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Aurelius (Scythia) .... V .... BH JGP (Germania) ,BH Vicox (Greek Cities) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage).

Last edited by spart_commander; May 13, 2023 at 05:54 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND VERY RARE CLOSE 31K 3V3 BATTLE ,A NORMAL 3V3 BATTLE THAT TURNED INTO A "CLASSIC". (only a special 3v3 will make it to our BH YouTube channel)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 755 ,as a lot of you will know that watch our RTW battle videos regularly it is VERY rare for us to put a 3v3 battle on our BH YouTube channel , to put a 3v3 battle onto our channel that 3v3 battle has to be "Special" ,this started out as a normal battle and quite quickly turned into a "classic" ,quite early in this battle i lose most of my army on the left flank ,then after a fierce fight our right flank is broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this is an intense exciting and fast moving battle with some really "MASSIVE" cavalry charges ,as the enemy team yoke all there cavalry together for the cavalry hit ,we really hope you enjoy this VERY unusual 3v3 31k battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE FACTIONS AND GENERALS...
    GOTW Biggus (Rome) ,BH Canary (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....
    DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 17, 2023 at 04:48 AM.

A FAST MOVING AND EXCITING 31K BATTLE ,A BATTLE WITH TWO SEPERATE BATTLES GOING ON IN IT ,ALSO THIS A VERY CLOSE BATTLE TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 756 ,this is an intense and immersive 31k battle ,when you look at the army builds do you think that that the Roman armies on both teams look more like a CWB battle ,rather than a 31k battle ? ,i have not played CWB battles for many years but i kind of remember that the CWB armies looked a bit like the Roman armies in this 31k battle ,so if this is the case this 31k battle is even more interesting as this 31k battle seemed to be fought with CWB armies ? ,ALSO you will see a very large experimental Carthage army in this battle that has gone for "quantity" instead of "Quality" , this will see if a bigger army is more effective than a smaller army with better upgrades ,this is also a VERY close battle to towards the end of the battle see who you think will go onto win ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to ready your thoughts on our battles.

BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,RV Cornovii (Greek Cities) .... V .... AUX Saitama (Rome) ,Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage).

Last edited by spart_commander; May 20, 2023 at 05:44 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 40K NO RULES "NIGHT BATTLE" ,FOUGHT ON A MAP THAT IM GUESSING NOT MANY RTW PLAYERS HAVE EVER PLAYED ON.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 757 ,at the beginning of this battle you will see some very interesting 40k no rules army builds ,this battle has two unique things going for it on our Brotherhood YouTube channel ,1) This is a night battle , 2) This is the first time we have put a battle on our Channel that was fought on this map ,at the beginning of this battle you will see some very interesting 40k army builds ,ALSO during this battle you will see TWO armies holding up FOUR armies ,and those two armies hold for longer than we might expect ,there is a reason for this that you will see during the battle , this map is a very difficult map for team 1 ,this is the reason this map is not used that much ,for over 15 years i have been a recruiter for the Brotherhood clan ,many years ago i used to take new BH Recruits onto this map just to see how they dealt with being at such a disadvantage on team 1 on this map ,seeing there reactions and tactics on this seldom if ever used map was interesting , this is a VERY unusual battle that i hope you will find immersive ,we hope you enjoy this exciting battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT ON THIS MAP BEFORE ?.
    I just wondered have any of you ever fought on this "Alpine Valley" map before ? ,i just thought it would be interesting to see how many of us have actually fought on this map.

BH Demon (Rome) ,Scorpion King SR (Germania) ,BH TR (Numidia) ,BH Uther (Rome) .... V .... BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Gaul) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; May 27, 2023 at 04:55 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND VERY RARE 4V4 BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE ,(plus an open invitation to join us on Barbarian Invasion on Sunday nights)

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 758 ,this is an immersive and fast moving very rare 4v4 Barbarian Invasion battle ,the rules we play B.I. games are ...12 Cavalry max (including Horse Archers) ,2 Artillery max ,2 Elephants max ,4 Berserkers max ,2 Horse archers max ....THE HUN FACTION....No cavalry max (as there infantry is so poor) ,and 4 Horse Archers (as they have no foot archers) ,so as you can see we have changed the rules a lot on B.I. from our traditional 31k battle rules on RTW , during this battle you will see the massive amount of missiles that the Rome factions have in B.I. ,so tactics and strategy are very important in Barbarian Invasion for other factions facing Rome ,in B.I. there are some VERY powerful cavalry units ,we play RTW every Friday and Saturday ,but Sunday we have resurrected Barbarian invasion for the last month ,we hope you enjoy this fast moving battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

AN OPEN INVITATION TO JOIN US ON BARBARIAN INVASION ON SUNDAYS NIGHT.
    Just to say for the last 4 weeks we have resurrected Barbarian Invasion on a Sunday night ,we play from about 9.30(UK time) onwards ,so if you would like to join us on a Sunday to play B.I. it would be good to see you ,if you have RTW you will have Barbarian Invasion on steam.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE 31K BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 759 ,this is an intense and fast moving 4v4 31k battle ,during this battle the enemy team plan seems to be trying to take out my army ,will the enemy teams battle plan succeed ,or will it be a fail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some massive cavalry hits in this battle ,and some great tactical moves too ,PLUS there is some great team work in this battle ,this is an interesting battle fought on one of BH Cryptos custom battle maps ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this 31k battle ,its always nice to read what you think about our battles.

BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Spear man (Rome) ,BH Mystique (Rome) Scorpion King SR (Rome) .... V .... BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Aurelius' (Greek Cities) ,RV Cornovii (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....
    DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; May 31, 2023 at 05:58 AM.