Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

................A REALLY GREAT CLASSIC 4V4 LARGE BATTLE...............

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 452 ,it's a really epic close battle ,this battle features MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES ,GERMANIA ,CARTHAGE and ROME factions ,see some great attacking team work ,AND some great overall tactics to ,see one of the players "take the hit for the team" ,see what you think ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,PLEASE leave a comment ,it's always nice reading your thoughts and analysis on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    TITANS SPARKY ,RV CORNOVI ,GREEK KLEOMENIS ,BH MADKING....V....BH BARC ,BH SKEMA ,BH VLAD ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS..

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise, AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF TWO SPARTAN WALLS.(a very old counter tactic to a powerful combination Germania and Rome attack)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 453 ,those of you that have been watching our YouTube battles for some time might remember a battle i labelled as "A TALE OF TWO SPARTAN WALLS" .well this battle i put on today i would call "THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF TWO SPARTAN WALLS" ,many years ago the combination of Rome and Germanias attack we found devastating ,if the timing was right ,so i started to think of some counter tactics to such a devastating attack ,and i came up with a certain formation that others christened "TWO SPARTAN WALLS" ,and that name seemed to have stuck over the years ,see if this VERY old tactic is still relevant and effective on the modern battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts VERY welcome.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    AMBIORIX ,TAOW STOCKER ,GREEK KLEOMENIS ,PARIS ....V....LOTUS ,BH MADKING ,BH JGP ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD DISCUSSIONS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

................"MORALE" A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF RTW ,AND THE EFFECT OF FULLY UPGRADED PRAETORIAN CAVALRY WITH THERE HUGE 17 ATTACK AND MASSIVE 28 DEFENCE...............

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 454 ,it's a really intense diverse and attritional 4v4 large battle ,in this battle you will see the importance of MORALE in RTW ,AND how effective fully upgraded Praetorian cavalry can be with there massive 17 attack and a huge 28 defence , there are several twists and turns in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,PLEASE leave a comment ,always nice to read your analysis and thoughts on our battles ,this battle features ,DACIA ,PONTUS ,CARTHAGE ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITES and ROME factions.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    RV CORNOVII ,BH POYNTS ,BH CONAN ,BH BARC....V....BH AURELIUS ,BH DEMON ,BH BUBO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything that you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A CLOSER LOOK AT THE BRITANNIA FACTION WITHIN THIS 31K 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 455 ,in this battle i thought i would do something a little different and have a closer look at the Britannia faction ,as in this battle we are facing elite and well upgraded enemy troops ,so how well can a Barbarian faction do against elite troops ?,in this battle you will see some great aggressive attacking moves ,and some great defence to ,ALSO great team work as well ,i hope you enjoy this battle .PLEASE leave a comment ,its always nice to read your comments on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS AND FACTIONS...

BH POYNTS (Carthage) ,BH CONAN (Rome) ,BH LANDO (Rome) ,BH BARC (Rome)....V....BH DIONYSOS (Rome) ,BH LEGION22 (Greek cities) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Britannia)

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

PIKES AND SPEAR FACTIONS ......VERSUS..... ALL ROME FACTIONS ,IN THIS 4V4 INTENSE AND EXCITING LARGE 4V4 BATTLE ,BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 456 ,its an intense exciting and unusual battle ,our team are all Pike and Spear factions ,the other team are all Rome factions ,so this clash between spear and pikes factions versus Rome is a really interesting battle ,can the discipline of the pikes and spear formations carry the day ,or will the flexibility of the Roman formations prevail ?,add to the mix 8 experienced RTW generals ,and this battle will ignite !! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    IOW ESRAX ,AMBIORIX ,BH BARC ,BH MADKING.....V.....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH BUBO ,BH DIONYSOS ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A GERMANIC AND ROME COMBINATION ATTACK CAN BE DEVASTATING .....BUT TIMING IS EVERYTHING ,DO WE GET THE TIMING RIGHT ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood YouTube battle 457 ,i wanted to show this battle to demonstrate how effective a Germania and Rome combination attack can be ,even against really good experianced players ,this is an exciting and interesting battle ,but as you may well know timing is everything in using this kind of attack ,do we get it right ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,always nice to get some feed back on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH LANDO ,BH POMPEY ,BH VLAD ,BH MADKING....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH WULVER ,BH LEGION22 ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done tactics and strategy wise ?,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    As you watch the battle is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

AN ENGAGING BRITANNIA AND ROME COMBINED ATTACK ,BUT DO WE GET THE TIMING RIGHT ?....OR DOES IT ALL GO WRONG ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 458 ,its an intense and exciting 4v4 large battle ,our team is facing four REALLY great RTW generals ,BUT who will prevail ? ,when ever you try a Rome and Barbarian faction combined attack it's always a gamble ,get the timing right and it can be devastating and battle winning....BUT get the timing wrong and it can a battle loser for your team ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment ,it's always nice to read your analysis and thoughts on our battles .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    ADMIRAL ,AMBIORIX ,RV CORNOVII ,BH MADKING....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LEGION22 ,BH BARC ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

AN EXCITING MASSIVE MID WEEK 4V4 BONUS BATTLE ,WITH ONE TEAM HAVING EIGHTEEN CAVALRY .THE OTHER TEAM HAVING 5 CAVALRY AND 3 HEAVY CHARIOTS ,THIS COULD PROVE DECISIVE TOWARDS THE END OF THE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 459 ,it's an exciting and intense unusual battle ,one team has a MASSIVE cavalry advantage ,but will this prove pivotal in the course of the battle ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome as always ,and as always nice to get a bit of feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH POYNTS (Rome) ,BH LANDO (Rome) ,BH SANDYSTAR (Carthage) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Carthage)....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS(Greek Cities) ,BH TRAJAN (Pontus) ,BH BUBO (Macedon) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Greek Cities).

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and Strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why,

As you watch this battle is there anything that you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A CLASSIC EPIC AND VERY CLOSE 4V4 BATTLE....BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ,WILL SOME HEAVY CHARIOTS MAKE A DECISIVE BATTLE WINNING MOVE AT THE END OF THE BATTLE ?.

HELLO EVERY ONE.
    Here is Brotherhood battle 460 ,this is a VERY exciting classic and very CLOSE BATTLE ,in this battle you will see some great team work and some really good attacking tactics ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,PLEASE leave a comment ,always nice to read your comments on our battles,

THE PARTICIPANTS....

BH AURELIUS (Rome) ,BH BUBO (Macedon) ,SANDYSTAR (Macedon) ,TURK (Pontus) ....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS (Greek Cities) ,BH POMPEY (Rome) ,BH BARCLEYMAN(Carthage) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Carthage).

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A TUESDAY BONUS BATTLE ,IT'S ONLY A 3V3 ,BUT ITS INTENSE AND CLOSE ,SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

HI ALL
    I got home from work today,amazingly and no one was on the computer, so i thought i would put on a Tuesday Bonus battle , i hope you enjoy this "Grinding down" battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH UTHER ,BH CRYPTO ,BH TRAJAN....V....BH LEGION22 ,SCORPION KING SR ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

A BIT OF HISTORY ABOUT THE BATTLE OF CARRHAE FOUGHT IN 53 BC ,PLUS PLEASE WATCH THIS BATTLE CLOSELY AS AT THE END OF THE BATTLE I WILL ASK A QUESTION ,BUT TO ANSWER IT YOU WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE BATTLE CLOSELY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 462 ,this a CLASSIC and EPIC 4v4 battle ,which includes some History about the battle of Carrhae ,ALSO see if you can answer the question towards the end of the battle ,this is a very diverse battle which features PARTHIA ,GREEK CITIES ,CARTHAGE ,MACEDON ,ROME , i hope you enjoy the battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    BH VLAD (Rome) ,BH POMPEY (Macedon) ,BH MARS (Rome) ,BH BARKELEYMAN (Carthage)....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS (Greek Cities) ,BH MADKING (Parthia) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,SPARTAN COMMANDER (Rome).

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what YOU would have done AND why.

As this battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A TOUGH EXPLOSIVE AND COMPELLING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,WE HAVE A NEWER RTW PLAYER IN OUR TEAM ,WILL THE VETERANS IN THE OTHER TEAM TARGET HIM ? ,I GUESS WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 463 ,its an intense and exciting 4v4 large battle ,in our team we have a newer player to RTW ,will the battle hardened veterans in the other team target him ,watch the right centre of our team and see ,this is a very close attritional battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like, always nice to hear what you think of our battles .

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

THE PARTICIPANTS...

BH MADKING ,BH LANDO ,AMBIORIX ,HEAVENS MERCURY....V....BH MARS ,BH BARKLAYMAN ,FRISBY ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

A WELL TIMED CHARIOT CHARGE ,THAT IS A BATTLE CHANGER.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 464 ,its an exciting and engaging 4v4 large battle ,our team is very diverse featuring Selucide ,Pontus ,Rome and Greek cities ,BUT we are facing 4 good Roman armies ,but brining chariots can be a double edged sword ,if they run Amok they seem more powerful ,BUT kill both friend and foe alike ,and can be a menace ,But if you get the timing right they can be battle changing ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS
    LOTUS ,TORANOR ,MALTA ,ADMIRAL....V....SANDYSTAR ,BUBO ,TURK ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? .if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A "VERY" CLOSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE INDEED....WITH A BIT OF OUR BROTHERHOOD CLANS HISTORY INCLUDED (which i hope you find interesting.)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 465 ,it's an interesting and attritional close battle ,see the battle go one way then another ,but who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,some great attacking tactics ,and really great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,really nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH LANDO ,BH BARKLAYMAN ,BH UTHER....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH LEGION22 ,BH CONAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY.

A MASSIVE POTENTIAL GAME CHANGING CAVALRY CHARGE ,BUT WILL THIS CAVALRY CHARGE WIN THE BATTLE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 466 ,its an exciting and intense close 4v4 large battle ,during this battle you will see a massive cavalry charge that could well change the course of the battle ,there are some great attacking battle moves in this battle ,and some great BH teamwork AND battlefield awareness to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,ALWAYS nice to get some feed back on our battles,

THE PARTICIPANTS..

BH CRYPTO ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH MARS ,BH MADKING ....V....BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH CONAN ,BH MYSTIQUE ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS ,STRATEGY AND ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything that you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what AND why....ALSO is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

A VERY ATTRITIONAL AND INTENSE EXCITING CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 467 ,its an exciting battle which features Macedon ,Carthage ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,can six fully upgraded cavalry carry the day ,i guess we will have to see ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome ,always nice to read your comments on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH MADKING ,BH BARCLEYMAN ,SPQR PD ,IOW ESRAX....V....BH SPEARMAN ,BH SKEEMA ,BH CRYPTO ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently AND why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ONE OF THE CLOSEST EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN RECENTLY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 468 ,this is a VERY close attritional and exciting 4v4 large battles ,there are some great attacking moves in this battle ,and some great team work to ,both teams are evenly matched BUT who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts VERY welcome ,please leave a comment ,always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH LANDO ,BH LAKEDAIMON ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,SPITFYR....V....BH STEVELONGSHANKS ,BH MADKING ,BH LEGION22 ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

A TALE OF ISOLATION AND ITS AFTERMATH (Attacking with controlled aggression is great ,making the enemy react to you is good ,BUT be aware of becoming isolated)

HI ALL
    Here is a special Wednesday bonus battle .its a close and intense exciting battle ,this battle features Germania ,Britannia ,Macedon ,Greek Cities ,Carthage and Rome factions ,being an attacking player is great ,taking the battle to the enemy is good ,forcing the enemy to react to you making them kind of dance to your tune ,BUT being over aggressive can lead to isolation and defeat for your team ,this is a VERY close battle but who will prevail ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,always nice to get some feedback about our battles .

BATTLEFIELD STRATEGY AND TACTICS.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why.

AN EXTREMELY INTENSE AND VERY CLOSE BATTLE ,BUT WHO WILL PREVAIL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 470 ,it's a very close 4v4 large battle ,this battle features ,Germania ,Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,this battle has twists and turns ,see it go one way then another ,but who will be victorious ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,please leave a comment ,always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    SCORPION KING SR (Rome) ,BH CLASH (Rome) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Rome) ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS (Greek Cities)....V....BH MARS (Macedon) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH LEGION22 (Germania) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (Rome).

TRACTICS ,STRATEGY OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why ,ALSO is there anything you are not sure of, or are curious about ?,if there is please ask, and if i can help i will.

CAN AN OLD ARMY AND BATTLE FORMATION FROM MAYBE 13 YEARS AGO STILL BE EFFECTIVE ON THE MODERN DAY BATTLEFIELD ?.(i guess we will have to see)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 471 ,this is a "Classic and Epic" 4v4 large battle ,with some great attacking moves and some great team work to .this battle features Macedon ,Armenia ,Carthage ,Selucide and Rome factions ,this battle is in tense and exciting ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome always nice to get some feedback on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS....
    BH MADKING ,BH SPEARMAN ,BH MARS ,BH CRYPTO....V....BH POMPEY ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH UTHER ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGIES......AND ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently AND why....ALSO is there anything you are not sure of or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.