Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

"ATTACK ON THE SLOPE" ,AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE FOUGHT ON ONE OF OUR NEW MULTIPLAYER BATTLE MAPS ,THE ENEMY TEAM HAS THE HIGH GROUND ADVANTAGE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 867 ,this is an immersive and fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see some great team work ,some good "Battlefield Awareness" ,and some big cavalry hits too ,you will see the enemy team have the higher ground advantage ,will they make the most of this advantage ? ,i guess we will have to see ,after playing on the same multiplayer battle maps for nearly 20 years its nice to play on new battle maps ,this adds even more interest to our multiplayer battles ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE....

BH Scorpionking SR (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Pontus) ,Lando (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Greek Cities) .... V .... BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Britannia) ,Legion 22 (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander ( Rome).

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; April 27, 2024 at 05:36 AM.

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A ROME TOTAL WAR BATTLE FOUGHT ON THE 4/2/2010/ ,FOURTEEN YEARS AGO ,THIS IS AN IMMERSIVE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,ITS A K.W.R.{Kings War ,Rules} A 60k EACH BATTLE.

HI ALL

Here is Brotherhood battle 868 ,this is a "Vintage" battle ,a real "Time capsule" from 2010 , as you watch this battle do you see anything different tactics and strategies wise from 2010 to 2024 ? ,i guess tactics and strategies have evolved over 14 years on RTW ,during this battle you will see some really great team work ,and some good aggressive moves too ,please remember in K.W.R. battles each player gets 60k to spend on there troops ,so every unit is fully upgraded ,so cavalry has to be used in a very considered way as they are not so effective on 60k battles as they are in 31k battles ,a lot of RTW veterans will recognise a lot of old RTW players in this battle that sadly we dont see any more on the RTW battlefield , we hope you enjoy this old unusual battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this old RTW battle.

OPINIONS ON THIS OLD BATTLE.
    As this is such an old battle i really would like to read what you think about it ,would be really interesting to see what you think of this old battle.

THE GENERALS IN THIS BATTLE....

DcH Shuffles ,Kings Turbo ,Uther ,Three Lions .... V .... BH Killa-B ,BH EthEth ,BH Talos ,BH Spartan Commander. (All Rome Factions)

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.