Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff and Shine 2.4: New Factions, Changed Recruitment and more

Default Re: Buff and Shine 1.3: New Factions, Changed Recruitment and more

This submod is great, but something is odd. When Jerusalem is captured by Ayyubid, Kingdom of Jerusalem crumbles and turns in to rebel nation. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Marplatense View Post

The Broken Crescent is a excellent mod. But need too much polished. As implemented in Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP).

Excuse me english.
    This...
    If Broken Crescent gets AI like SSHIP, and anti spam stack that they implemented... then Broken Crescent would be almost perfect mod (having in mind that Dolen is improving units).

Well I have been tinkering with an alternative AI for you guys to try out.

Let's just call it FRED its a little bit more cautious about invading and a bit more defensive in wars.

Let me know if it fits your play style.

https://www.mediafire.com/?g65g29z4gicx56d

Quote Originally Posted by hongdino View Post
    This submod is great, but something is odd. When Jerusalem is captured by Ayyubid, Kingdom of Jerusalem crumbles and turns in to rebel nation. Is this normal?

Likely cause was that there were no family members left alive.

Quote Originally Posted by phylosopher stoned View Post
    you should add these 3 units to the Kypchak recruitment in the campaign, they were left out of the edb for some reason but everything else is there (unit cards, models, textures, in the bmdb, etc.)
    recruit_pool "kypchak medium lancers" 0 0.25 2 0 requires factions { portugal, } - level 2,3,4
    recruit_pool "kypchak heavy lancers" 0 0.25 1 0 requires factions { portugal, } -level 3,4
    recruit_pool "kypchak elite horse archer" 0 0.25 1 0 requires factions { portugal, } -level 3,4
    Huh that's strange thanks for the find.
    Will do so in the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by turkhorde View Post
    It works fine for me, and I think you've done a great job with the sub-mod. I'm just running into one small problem; every single time an opposing faction besieges and then attacks one of my settlement, and I choose to play it real-time on the battle map, the game always crashes the second I press "Start Battle." This happens on every siege where I'm defending the settlement.
    That is bizarre, I have never had that issue before. Is there anything in crash log? Does it happen for every faction? Maybe upload a save?

Really incredible stuff! Thanks for making this. It's given me a good deal of joy. Breathes new life into Broken Crescent.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

New update:

• Recruitment no longer so excessive in home regions though still generous.
    • Buildings that did nothing have either been merged or removed.
    • The Khitan Conversion script was not working correctly has been removed until something that works can be implemented.
    • Tweaked tolerance decision now more visible impact.
    • Fixed bugs in some historical events, fixed crashes
    • Campaign AI is better at defending itself not as suicidally aggressive.
    • Implemented a levy garrison script for home regions (if anyone dislikes this please delete the Garrison section in Campaign scripts). No elites.
    • Other stuff

https://www.mediafire.com/?osoo91b73l361ut
    Last edited by WeekendGeneral; March 27, 2017 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Fixed Bug

the link is not working

The address is correct, just not linked.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/osoo91...t/Patch_1.6.7z

Thanks to Seljuk of Rum for being weak. Over a dozen of my campaigns were destroyed by the Byzantine and Armenian 50 rounds
    Seljuks of Rum are too weak. In each of my dozen or so campaigns, they were destroyed up to 50 rounds by Byzantium and Armenia.Seljuks of Rum are too weak. In each of my dozen or so campaigns, they were destroyed up to 50 rounds by Byzantium and Armenia.Seljuks of Rum are too weak. In each of my dozen or so campaigns, they were destroyed up to 50 rounds by Byzantium and Armenia.

Sorry for writing the same three times.

Ctd 1210 year, turn 72 with patch 1.6. My save: https://www.easypaste.org/file/I4Jzp...72.sav?lang=pl

Oops I believe its fixed!

Also Buffed the Turks a little when ERE or Armenia isn't the player.

I installed the last patch and the mod was working well after I loaded my campaing with the Khitan until I press the button of pass turn and then it gave me a CTD with a message about the finding of an unexpected error, and leaving the screen in black with the music from the mod still sounding.

Thanks. New campaign and no ctd with patch 1.6 + bugfix z 27.03.2017. But the Seljuks are still annihilated to 50 turn by ERE and Armenians.

Ctd Turks 1206 year, 65 turns my save https://www.easypaste.org/file/K3NPH...65.rar?lang=pl

Plumo's Avatar Decanus

CTD when in the Faction Selection Panel. Hovering over all the faction icons and reading the description and suddenly the game shuts down. A known problem?

If possible instead of posting saves could you please post the crash log txt file so I can see exactly what the problem is. As I cannot recreate the CTD with the save you have shared.

In the meantime here is a hotfix which may help. http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5t928.../Hotfix_1.6.7z

Quote Originally Posted by Plumo View Post
    CTD when in the Faction Selection Panel. Hovering over all the faction icons and reading the description and suddenly the game shuts down. A known problem?
    Like with many Mods if you click a heaps faction icon in the campaign screen it can trigger a CTD. To fix this its a bit of a hassle of tweaking menu stuff which is not a huge priority right at this moment.