Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Long Road - Early era SS HS

Default The Long Road - Early era SS HS

The Long Road - a Hotseat for Stainless Steel 6.4
    Original thread:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?728948-The-Long-Road-an-SS-6-4-Hotseat-(recruitment-open

)

The Factions/Players/Turn Order:

1- Egypt - DEAD (killed by Crusader States)
    2 -
    Crusader States - Captainnorway (took over turn 9)
    3 - Seljuk Sultunate - elghazi (took over turn 4)
    4 - Kwarezmian Empire - StoUFf
    5 - Cuman khanate - kolu2210
    6 - Republic of Novgorod - xXamonXx
    7 - Kievan rus - VACANT
    8 - Lithuania - cjm81499
    9 - Kingdom of Poland - Schweik
    10 - Hungary - Black-Wolf
    11 - Byzantium - SirCumfrance

ADMIN:
    Joerock22

CO-ADMIN:
    RockeZz_19

The Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect

Military rules
    - You are not allowed to move any units or capture any regions beyond the black line
    - No Jihad or Crusades allowed.
    -players cannot attack/enter lands of those players who have not yet played their turn for the first time in the hotseat.
    - Battles against the AI can be played manually or be auto-resolved. Battles vs players must be autoresolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeatedare excluded from this rule.

- You are not allowed to post a losing Naval Battle.
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -
    Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces.
    - not allowed to build watchtowers
    -limit 3 of forts per region per player,4 units have to be stationed in a fort in order to keep it. Forts can always be abandonded

Agent rules
    - Spies need 40% to enter settlements/forts. Spies are allowed to open gates. pictures are required.
    -If a settlement is taken and with a spy in it. The spy must leave the settlement and re-enter with minimum 40% chance in order to open the gates.
    -Assassins are not allowed to kill any family members,only generals,if they have more than 50% chance(princesses count as family members)
    - Princesses can steal through marriage other factions family members/generals only if they have 30% of chances. you are not allowed to steal general to break a siege.
    -Screenshots required only if you assassinate or steal family members/generals

Settlement rules

-Only temples and other religion buildings may be destroyed
    -Settlements may not be exterminated
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    - If the settlement is under siege
    - A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: your starting regions
    - You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns

Rules can be changed before the HotSeat begins

Last edited by saleska2; October 06, 2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: update player list

Default Re: The Long Road - Early era SS HS [SPOTS OPEN]

Campaign can also be changed to late era

There is no Abassid Caliphate,I would like to play the turks instead

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Good job (and +rep) to saleska2 on this. I am going to archive the old thread. Let me know when you guys are ready to start.

ill contact Mith and Elghazi to see if they want to keep with their factions. If so, I think we just need something more in Europe and we should be good to go soon. Mith hasnt been online for a while tho.

I'll play as the Moorish Caliphate. If Elghazi doesn't want it. If not I'll take the Fatimid Caliphate.

take me of this may be I can join in a couple of weeks but not now

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

do you really want to play on the big map with no limitations?
    Late Era with a smaller map I would be up for it. Somewhere i read somethign with + movementpoints. that would work too I think.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

I'd like to change my faction to Khwarezmian Empire if we are going to play Early Era

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

I will play haven't decided what faction yet though
    Last edited by cjm81499; May 15, 2016 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StOuFf View Post
    do you really want to play on the big map with no limitations?
    Late Era with a smaller map I would be up for it. Somewhere i read somethign with + movementpoints. that would work too I think.
    Well were playing full map as thats what the original host wanted.

I can in theory give all units extra movementpoints but then i'd have to upload my SS map as you would need the same files in order for the HS to work. Now this isnt the big problem but for some random reason people always manage to screw up their folder when downloading something and way too much problems occur in the first few turns.

Schweik's Avatar Libertus

Could I join the game as a HS noob? I could take some remote or secondary faction so as to not ruin the game

Anyone is welcome mate! choose your faction!

Schweik's Avatar Libertus

Great, Kingdom of Poland for me then, please!

Im gonna assume mithridate simply wont have time or anything so Byzantines are open.

Ill also send a PM to all current players whether they want increased movement points.

Novgorod for me please

Alright, movement points will be increased, for some reason its not working right now tho. Im working on it.

Ill also give all factions played by players a spy to start with and probably a few bonus troops to help expand a little bit faster.

Download will be up tomorrow.

Thank you saleska for everything

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

hmm that would mean a new SS mod folder so I can play with the + movementpoints? this is probably too much of an effort to be interesting. I played a lot of such hotseats in the past and they are... time consuming and the action is simply missing thats why I and others invented the limited maps back in the days
    Last edited by StOuFf; May 16, 2016 at 11:01 AM.

pretty sure you'd need another SS mod folder anyway as this is early ERA.

HotSeats are quite time consuming indeed but then again, its not like every HS around here is with the full map, as far as im aware. This is litterly the only HS with the full map and I dont see a problem with that.

its up to you whether you join tho and its understandable if you have no desire to.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast