Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: £$€ Best TW Warhammer Prices £$€

Default Re: £$€ Best TW Warhammer Prices £$€

Quote Originally Posted by nbpal3000 View Post
    Where to BUY Total War: WARHAMMER physical CD copy in U.S?? I've been looking for a physical copy but I could not find one...
    Anyone??

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I bet you can pre order from any local brick and mortar store. especially a chain store like gamestop. it is where I pre order games before steam became mainstream. you would not be getting it on the 24th unless the store has it in stock already.
    Last edited by craziii; May 22, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by nbpal3000 View Post
    Anyone??
    have a look at price comparison websites, or also at Amazon. They should offer real physical copies beside the digital edition which contains a Steam-Key only.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Hi guys, I can confirm that my g2play.net key that have not listed the Chaos DLC explicitly still granted me the Chaos DLC as said / hoped before because the first week adopter rule applies.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12