Thread: What gfx settings are these twitch streams set at?

Default What gfx settings are these twitch streams set at?

Ive asked asked a few times in chat but no one has replied, it looks like a mix of medium/high but could just be the quality of the stream thats holding it back. Have they said in any of the streams that you guys have heard?

Thanks.

Default Re: What gfx settings are these twitch streams set at?

I think mostly highest, i know during the greenskins stream they mentioned the unit size is large so maybe a few aren't ultra settings.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

They said they were running them pretty low, because doing the streams takes up a lot of their CPU. It's not a super high-end computer either. (Dunno the specs, this is just what they had said)

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

I have actually heard that they play it on high.... from the first greenskin campaign stream

So no ultra and most likely no dx12? Something to look forward to when the game releases.

Ya I looked back at a few and their standard is to play on high. Yes something to look forward to... sadly I have to lower the res then because I only have a Radeon R7