Thread: more units and all of em recruitable

Default more units and all of em recruitable

Hey guys i spend some time to mod the exprt_descr buildings
    What i did is simply to be able to recruit units from previus eras can be recruited in late game (ex dis feudal knights can be recruited from the last tier of barracks in a citadel [armory])
    So what i changed and what i left alone
    CHANGED
    - Castle recruitment now you can recruit all units of a faction dispite the era
    -adjusted cav, inf, achers recruitment
    -Demi launcders, Conquistadores , Gendrames can be recruited from the last tier of stables in the Citadels
    -Dis conquistadores can be recruited in last tier of barracks (armory) in citadels

-NOT CAHNGED
    -Cities recruitment (if you want me to change that as well probably ill do in in the next weekend)
    -Archers just changed their rates a bit so the enemy will probably bring their good archers and not so many of low tier archers (also i can change that in the next weekend if you like)

This is my first time moding export_descr buildings if something is amiss or i forget something do let me know

export_descr_buildings.txt

Default Re: more units and all of em recruitable

doesnt work... game doent open with this... can you fix it?

so i got went ahead and looked at lines where causing this to crash and fixed it, im going to start a new campaign and see if anything is wrong, but so far its working i can launch the game.

nvm ima make my own version