Thread: Unit info screen picture

Civis

Default Unit info screen picture

Hi, I just want to share my very first attempt to make unit info screen pictures with you guys. I know it's pathetic but it's my way to express my solidarity with the Team.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	first try.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	336781

It's pretty lame, I agree. I couldn't find a way to properly display the textures (I can't "Refresh Texture" with the version of MilkShape I'm using), I didn't know which texture to chose, the wrist is horribly twisted and of course, I didn't make the Photoshop polishing. However, every advice or tip is welcome because I will definitely try again!

Socrates1984's Avatar Decanus
    Citizen

Default Re: Unit info screen picture

Well, it's not polished and it's not finished as far as I can tell. But for a very first attempt, it's pretty good actually!

[emoji3]

Civis

To be honest, I don't intend to become a modder. It was just an humble try to use new tools, to get a better knowledge of the game and to be a tiny less passive. That being said, I don't despair to find my own way to be useful.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Nice screen, now you can try to delete the background in Photoshop and add some grass Also about the texture issue, I believe you should invert faces, cause now you can see that the textures are inside the model, not outside.