Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: £$€ Best TW:Warhammer Prices £$€

Default Re: Cheapest place to buy Total War: Warhammer

Quote Originally Posted by nosuchname View Post
    I bought attila for the half the price including dlc at launch from a different retailer other than steam. I will propably do the same with warhammer because of the chaos dlc and incoming blood pack.
    Make sure it comes with WoC if you preorder, I've noticed alot of people saying the keys stipulate it doesn't come with WoC. Though it still could be worth it, if it's like $30 obviously.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Icon14 £$€ Best TW:Warhammer Prices £$€

Previous thread op, disregard.

Use this thread to share the best deals you find for TW:Warhammer, as well as any important information regarding the purchase (region locks, language, refund policies, bonuses, etc.). Please, post only legal/trusted sellers.

Steam price reference:

€ 59.99
    $ 59.99
    £ 39.99

Currency converter, for your convenience: https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Last edited by HigoChumbo; May 05, 2016 at 06:07 PM.

Default Re: £$€ Best TW:Warhammer Prices £$€

30$ on Steam for former Soviet Union countries. Doesn't seem to have a region lock. Full language support.

icenii's Avatar Civis

1559 PH Peso on Steam, first time buying a full game on Steam and first time in PH couldn't find physical copy for pre order, 22.50 GBP equivalent, as far as I can tell everything should be the same as what you would get if you lived in the UK/USA former places I've lived. Bad internet so pre load is actually very helpful.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

GasCanGerry's Avatar Libertus
    In the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge...

You can get a 20% discount from the standard Steam prices shown above if you pre-order it from Green Man Gaming and use the code they give you.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Just for any Australian's wondering, prices for us are pretty terrible as always.
    $60 USD on Steam = $79.21 AUD.
    $79 AUD at JB Hi-Fi
    or $90 at the notoriously overpriced (in my opinion anyways) EB Games.
    JB and EB have the Limited Edition for $99 and $99.95 respectively.

So you can save an entire TWENTY ONE cents if you buy at JB Hi Fi compared to Steam, or an entire DOLLAR if you buy the Limited Edition at JB Hi Fi.
    Any Aussies got anything better? I'm just going the Steam route. Is Green Man Gaming actually in AUD or USD? It says "AU" next to "Total War Warhammer" but idk.

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Not sure about forum policy about this matter, but there a lot of websites that sell steam keys for a cheap prices. Some are Region locked so mind that.

Bought mine a few months back for 25$. Cheapest I saw was 20$ for Russian regions. This includes the Pre-order bonus.
    Imperium Romanum

Bought my retail version from a local store (Pre order bonus+limited edition metal case) for 50 euros. Greece if anyone's interested...

Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    Not sure about forum policy about this matter, but there a lot of websites that sell steam keys for a cheap prices. Some are Region locked so mind that.
    Well, depends on the seller. The lure of some of them is to show the prices with no tax, "trusting" the buyer to select the country from which the product is being bought. The thing is that taxes vary depending on country, so someone from the United Kingdom (20% VAT) can actually fake the system and select the Canary Islands (0% VAT) instead, therefore getting the product much cheaper. But as I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong, that would be evading taxes, and therefore illegal (although the issue would not be with the website itself, but with the buyer alone, I guess). What I imagine is not illegal is to have a friend in the Canary Island buy it for you.

Some other sites might be frauds, but I believe there exist user trust ratings for most of them.

Bought mine a few months back for 25$. Cheapest I saw was 20$ for Russian regions. This includes the Pre-order bonus.
    You can read some opinions and trust ratings on the site and if everything looks fine post it here.

As far as the seller is legit, it's fine (and we surely have Russian members who might be interested).
    Last edited by HigoChumbo; May 03, 2016 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VxBoredxV View Post
    Just for any Australian's wondering, prices for us are pretty terrible as always.
    $60 USD on Steam = $79.21 AUD.
    $79 AUD at JB Hi-Fi
    or $90 at the notoriously overpriced (in my opinion anyways) EB Games.
    JB and EB have the Limited Edition for $99 and $99.95 respectively.

So you can save an entire TWENTY ONE cents if you buy at JB Hi Fi compared to Steam, or an entire DOLLAR if you buy the Limited Edition at JB Hi Fi.
    Any Aussies got anything better? I'm just going the Steam route. Is Green Man Gaming actually in AUD or USD? It says "AU" next to "Total War Warhammer" but idk.
    Unless you want it to buy online, I just bought it at EB games for $80 since I wanted a physical copy

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

The limited edition steel book on amazon UK is £49.99.

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
    You can read some opinions and trust ratings on the site and if everything looks fine post it here.

As far as the seller is legit, it's fine (and we surely have Russian members who might be interested).
    G2A is a legit site I suppose, they're being advertised and all. Also have positive experiences myself.

https://www.g2a.com/total-war-warham...ey-ru-cis.html

Russian region key price went up a little, 25$ now. ( Mind these sites offer Total War: WARHAMMER Pre-Order steam keys however not all of these include the Pre-Order bonus. )
    Imperium Romanum

Gamesplanet UK so far best place found by me (with guaranteed chaos warriors DLC) 41.85 eur

Quote Originally Posted by GasMask View Post
    The limited edition steel book on amazon UK is £49.99.
    Anyone know where to find the Limited edition in the US? Has it become available yet here? Thanks!

Are prices likely to go up the closer we get to release?

How about in the week where the Early Adopter bonus is active?

Aquila_Mars's Avatar Semisalis

Nah, prices should remain static, any increase is highly unlikely. That being said, it also depends where you buy it from. Steam, it'll definitely be static pre-order and launch. Other sites, I cannot speak for.
    LET US SHOOT THE BOOT, MAKE THE TOPHAT GO MOOT

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If you buy keys from cdkey websites, there are standard editions and bonus editions, they clearly label them. so if you want the pre order dlc, made sure you buy the right versions. they were about 41$ when I checked. I bought one for 39 usd

and remember, you can 100% cancel the order if you find a cheaper version before they email you the cdkey.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedeals this is a great place for deals on everything
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

Citizen

Blog Entries

~ I don' think there was a need to revive this old, dead thread given that we had another recently setup one active in the front page, but since this one is older, I'll just respect that and merge both, leaving it as the main one. Hopefully the (now inactive) author will be willing to keep the op updated. ~

Game.co.uk

Digital download is £33
    Steelbook limited edition is £40, currently £10 better than Amazon UK.

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

this should be stickied if mods want to prevent duplicate threads.
    fear is helluva drug
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast