Thread: Graphic error and Total war encountered an unspecified error PLEASE do BUGFİX

Icon9 Graphic error and Total war encountered an unspecified error PLEASE do BUGFİX

Firstly i really thank you for that mod. İt is really good mod. I waited this mod for 4 years. I play this mod 6-7 turn. But suddenly in 6. turn when I going to the battle mod said Total war encountered an unspecified error. And then i passed this battle with automatic battle. When ı was 20. turn i pressed to TURN BUTTON and mod again said total war encountered an unspecified error. Some of my friends have the SAME ISSUE. PLEASE DO SOMETHİNG TO THİS BUGS and ERRORS PLEASE!! Do you think to do some BUGFİX ???? I reaaly want to play this mod. Sorry about my english.

Ben bu modu 4 yıldır takip edip bekliyodum gerçekten çok güzel bir mod emeğinize sağlık. Oyunu oynarken (campaign'de) önce bazı total war encountered an unspecified error hatası vermeye vaşladı bu 7-8. turlarda olmaya başladı. Ardından da baya bi oynadıktan sonra yani 20. tura falan geldiğimde bu sefer TUR GEÇME tuşuna basınca bu hatayı verdi. Lütfen bu hataya bir bugfix falan çıkartın modu oynayamıyorum. Hem bazı arkadaşlarımdan bu sorunu ve graphic error sorununu yaşıyolar. Bu mod için o kadar uğraştınız bari şu hataları düzeltin de emeğinizin karşılığını alın bizde bu modu oynayabilelim.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Graphic error and Total war encountered an unspecified error PLEASE do BUGFİX

I saw the same error since the beginning!
    after I play a battle a CTD

Can you please fix it?

also some beys bodygards and other factions have the standard bodygards!

fix the economy, ports don't give enough income and I would add ports in any province on the sea.

the Ilkhanate have no garrisons units in their territories and many regions (rebels) there have no garrisons.

the egiptians have only same broken crescent units and can't train others....

many factions need to be completed, until now only the beys are finished in my opinion.

I really love this mod and my and many of my friends want to play in a HS but we need a fix

Default Re: Graphic error and Total war encountered an unspecified error PLEASE do BUGFİX

Yes you are right WE NEED a FİX