Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Default Re: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    It's easy to fix yourself, open descr_characters.txt (in tsardoms data folder) and replace captain battle models of factions turks (ott_captain) and sicily (rag_captain) to something else. Problem solved!
    Works like a charm. I can enjoy the Ragusians and Ottomans now. Thanks a bunch!
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

when the next version?

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    It's easy to fix yourself, open descr_characters.txt (in tsardoms data folder) and replace captain battle models of factions turks (ott_captain) and sicily (rag_captain) to something else. Problem solved!
    Thanks so much, I have to try.
    I know how to find this file but I dnt know what use for replace.

any suggestions?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Replace them with another faction's model, doesn't matter which

Did you wacth video ? Maybe , You are using models Battle of Mohacs ,this models very realityYoutube.com
    Also , This mod is very perefct...

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Yes we are using infantry models from the Magyar Mod with permission. We have made our own cavalry though.

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

All the eunitis look fantastic of course.

Troll level "Serbian" can´t win against them ?

Last edited by Nebaki; October 12, 2016 at 08:29 AM.

Hotfix link for Bulgarian Bodyguard and Bulgarian Axemen is dead. Please reupload.

hello I have a issue , I can't download the tsardom total war from http://www.moddb.com/mods/tsardoms-t...ms-battle-beta because he give me some errors in the progress of downloading afterwards at 99% the downloading automatically stops and said it can't be downloaded I don't know why (I have windows10 )

[IMG] I HAVE THSI EROR AFTER I TRY TO OPEN THE GAME EXE I DONT KNOW WHY ANY HELPS THANS (SORY CAPS)[/IMG]

Hmm not really sure what the issue is. The mod seems to be installed correctly in the mod folder (it should be in mods\Tzardoms....). Have you tried deleting it and reinstalling it?

Are you using steam by any chance?

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Its possible to be a problem with steam version. The lastest versions of Med2 got rid of kingdoms.exe and use common exe for both kingdoms and vanilia. There are some tutorials out there, as far as i remember you just had to copy the vanilia medieval2.exe(or whatever is the name of the exe file) and rename it to kingdoms.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/4700/...2631209813910/
    Last edited by Miszel; October 27, 2016 at 07:07 AM.

no sir I'm not using steam is this the issue?

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Have you tried copying and renaming the medieval2.exe?

yes I did

Can someone explain to me why this crown was taken for the Bosnian banner? This crown was never the banner of the medieval Bosnian Kingdom.
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

To tell you the truth this was really long ago, one of our members matija (long gone) had suggested replacing the banner with the lilies with that crown and have the lillies banner as secondary (representing the actual royal house of bosnia). This can be easily changed if it is incorrect but i remember there was some debate.

Well there can not be a debate about this. This banner is visible at the coins and at the stamps of King Tvrtko I Kotromanic, King Tvrtko II Kotromanic; King Dabisa. The grafe of the last Bosnian king Tomasevic was covered with this banner altough in a very bad shape when Andjelic found it during the excavations. It was for this reason that after the proclamation of the republic of Bosnia in 1992. this sign was incorporated in the flag of the republic.

The sign of the royal family Kotromanic was this one:

Also this simbol was on coins visible. The coins as made by the first Bosnian king had on one side the weapon of the royal family and on the other side the weapon of the kingdom:

This here is the stamp of the first Bosnian King. This means that this stamp has been used by him to sign documents. This king ruled also over a part of Serbia. We can clearly see two weapons; the Bosnian and the Serbian:

All the kings after Tvrtko I carried this weapon as a banner of the kingdom. Here we see King Dabisa:

They incorporated this banner in their stamps with which their people signed documents. It looked like this; King Ostoja:

Last edited by Bosnian_King; January 27, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

This was the only weapon which is visible in a continuation from the first Bosnian king till the last one. All those kings signed documents only with this banner visible on the stamps. No other symbols represented the Bosnian kingdom ever. Altough; the lion of the Kotromanic was also present as well as the Bosnian royal crown. But not as the main symbol of the state. The state's symbol; with which the kings signed the documents; was this one. I am very sure about it and there is no discussion about it at all. There have never been a discussion amongst any historians about this.