Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Default Re: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Congratulations on first release, i'm sure you will improve the mod with beautiful campaign map.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

here is my log i played against ragusa!

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...c24eff81b78343

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

A question to the developers - Back in the day I used to play Magyar mod quite a bit as I found it to be a very awesome representation of the medieval Hungarian army. I love the new cavalry units that you guys have been created for them, but what's the reasoning behind the removal of the "Vlach Spearmen" unit that was also part of the Hungarian roster in the mod? I see that the Romans have a newly created Vlach unit. It would probably also fit well in the Hungarian roster.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

great work!gonna install it soon

All the units are amazing in detail!
    but...
    where are the landknecht?
    and what of, for example: Frorence?

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    All the units are amazing in detail!
    but...
    where are the landknecht?
    and what of, for example: Frorence?
    Landknecht are Austrian. Austria and other Italian states will come in new version.
    No freedom was ever given by any request, nor good speech. Freedom is what you conquer !

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Amazing quality But why Hungary have access to Teutonic Knights? They were outcast from there in XIIIth century, after that they created their state in Prussia
    Last edited by Hellvard; April 28, 2016 at 02:37 PM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thank you all for your kind words and yes, Austria, Florence plus many other factions will be playable in the next release. FYI, Austria has already been implemented, we just need to create a few units they're missing. Italian factions also (so far Venice, Genoa, Florence, Naples, Milan and Papal States) but they need a lot of polishing.

Hellvard@ I'm not qualified to give you an answer about Teutonic knights, you'll have to wait for our captain

BTW people jurcek finished this mod almost alone!
    withouthim u would stil wait!

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    A question to the developers - Back in the day I used to play Magyar mod quite a bit as I found it to be a very awesome representation of the medieval Hungarian army. I love the new cavalry units that you guys have been created for them, but what's the reasoning behind the removal of the "Vlach Spearmen" unit that was also part of the Hungarian roster in the mod? I see that the Romans have a newly created Vlach unit. It would probably also fit well in the Hungarian roster.
    I was convinced that they have access to the vlachs.
    Doesnt matter, they will be AoR unit for most factions in game anyway.
    Its the same with albanian archers and cav who are in roman roster.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    BTW people jurcek finished this mod almost alone!
    withouthim u would stil wait!
    It was a team effort

Great work! Finally it comes after so many years of work: the first (and hopefully not the last) release of Tsardoms.

Congratulations and thank you all team for your work.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Sorry again about the naming issue. I will reupload the mod with the fix soon.

@darios. Have no idea what happened to the vlachs for hungary. They should be there. It will be rectified. Several factions will have access to low tier vlach units including hungary, romans, catalans, bulgarians etc

@hellvard. Even though they were focused on prussia the teutons had bailwicks all over europe including austria, sicily, greece, cyprus. So they will be available as mercenaries for several western countries. They even participated in small numbers in ottoman wars. For example there were a few knights at Varna in 1444.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    @darios. Have no idea what happened to the vlachs for hungary. They should be there. It will be rectified. Several factions will have access to low tier vlach units including hungary, romans, catalans, bulgarians etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Miszel View Post
    I was convinced that they have access to the vlachs.
    Doesnt matter, they will be AoR unit for most factions in game anyway.
    Its the same with albanian archers and cav who are in roman roster.
    The AoR units are what's going to make this mod amazing. My jaw dropped when I saw those for the Roman roster) After watching CA destroy the Balkans in Rome 2/Attila I've been super impressed by the Tsardoms rosters so far. I know that they won't be factions in the game but will there be any Ruthenian and/or Polish AoR units?
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

The units are wonderful! A question though, where are the other Catalan units?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Wonderfull to finaly see an Tsardoms release!

Only I think Athens and Sicilians get all Catalans and others just few basic merc units

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

I've been super impressed by the Tsardoms rosters so far. I know that they won't be factions in the game but will there be any Ruthenian and/or Polish AoR units?
    We thought to include polish units in some way or another. They tried to mess with moldova after all and took part in many anti-ottoman crusades.
    There were plans to make them emergin faction like France and Aragon but we have also several other factions that deserve being included, we could add polish knights as unit for Hungary, in late XIV century these countries were in a personal union.
    We will see.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

The AoR units are what's going to make this mod amazing. My jaw dropped when I saw those for the Roman roster) After watching CA destroy the Balkans in Rome 2/Attila I've been super impressed by the Tsardoms rosters so far. I know that they won't be factions in the game but will there be any Ruthenian and/or Polish AoR units?
    Well for Moldova my plan was to include mercenaries from Ruthenia (Halych and the like), from Poland (Moldova was Polish vassal and the Poles sent forces sometimes to help against the Ottomans for example in 1475 at Vaslui there was a Polish contingent) and also from Bohemia (Moldova hosted a lot of hussite refugees after the hussite wars and they brought their innovations with them). But for the moment we don't have any of them, perhaps in the future.

@BarnicleBill1. The Catalan units are found in the Duchy of Athens, in Sicily and in Crown of Aragon. You will have seen Catalan units in the Roman Preview and in the Serbian preview.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Congratulation on release

Hello, want to congratulate you on this mod, with all your hard work and your extra time u spent on this, it is already looking great, esspecialy when it is finished it will be awesome.

Installed the game, coudn't start it unfortunately. Then I looked in this thread and done 1-2 things you recommend to do. I renamed folder, deleting beta out of it, after that game started. Then I wanted to start campaign with any and I coudn't, it just brings me back, like I clicked on Back not on Start.

I also made Text Document in Preferences naming it player.txt , now if u have any tips how to proceed would be gratefull, thanks in advance. And once again good job on doing this mod !