Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: TSARDOMS TOTAL WAR - BATTLE BETA RELEASE

Sweet, thanks for the feedback! Keep up the good work, fellas. Despite its age, I'm having fun with the beta (as well as experimenting with Reshade). Looking forward to new content

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Thank you. You will find that when we release the full content a lot of factions will be quite different from the beta. Several factions have been remade or have been added to. For example, Ragusa now has about 4-5 extra units including Pikemen, Heavy Halberdiers, Pavise Crossbowmen etc and also access to Italian mercenaries.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Hi guys, I'm currently vacationing on the island of Rodos. As I walk around the Old City/Fortress, my mind keeps turning to Tsardoms and the amazing KoSJ roster!
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

So I'm having trouble playing the mod, because when I try to launch it, I get a notification saying that mss32.dll could not be found, although it is in my M2TW folder. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight2708 View Post
    So I'm having trouble playing the mod, because when I try to launch it, I get a notification saying that mss32.dll could not be found, although it is in my M2TW folder. Any ideas?
    Anyone?

dont know

if you look in your browser at mss32dll could not be found,you can read somee;Damaged and missing Windows system files are often a leading cause of Mss32.dll issues. Many of these system files are shared by multiple programs and background processes. Installing, uninstalling, or updating programs can corrupt or remove these shared files, or break interdependent links between them, resulting in errors, crashes, program lock-ups and hardware failure.

Hello,
    can anybody tell me how i can start this mod. I probe start the file "Tzardoms.bat",but its ot work.
    If anybody can tell me in SERBISH or GERMAN,because my english is bad. Pls detalliert. THANKS IF ANY CAN HELP ME!

Importand
    Hello,
    can anybody tell me how i can start this mod. I probe start the file "Tzardoms.bat",but its ot work.
    If anybody can tell me in SERBISH or GERMAN,because my english is bad. Pls detalliert. THANKS IF ANY CAN HELP ME!

Hello I am new and I have continously had this problem whilst running this mod, I have the latest version of MW Kingdoms and have installed the mod into the correct folder however despite reinstalling multiple times this problem simply persists, pictured below:
    https://i.imgur.com/HRCAc6v.png

I have ran both desk Tsardoms and the bat file however both show the same error, this is really weird because I have not had this problem with any other mods.

update ?

He guys, I 'm having a problem.
    First of all, when I select the Knights of Saint John, it shos that I have selected England.
    And second, I can't start he grand capaign (with any faction). When I click on "Start" it drives me back to the Single Player list.
    How do I solve it?

There is no grand campaign. We have not released a campaign only a battle beta.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

You can only play custom battles. Campaign is not released yet.

I see. Do you know when will a grand campaign be released?

When it comes to this mod bro, that's a question you do not ask. You will not get the reply that you want. Trust me. And that's not throwing shade at anybody. That's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead*Man*Wilson View Post
    When it comes to this mod bro, that's a question you do not ask. You will not get the reply that you want. Trust me. And that's not throwing shade at anybody. That's just how it is.
    This guy Tsardoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead*Man*Wilson View Post
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)

yeah but when

Dont kill me!

Too late! You've been marked for death for violating the 1st rule of being a mod spectator :p

Don't ask that damned question!!!! I had to learn the hard way myself. Luckily for me, AlphaDelta only cut off my left. Oh, the shame.