Thread: Someone has hacked a number of your Faction Previews ! !

Default Someone has hacked a number of your Faction Previews ! !

Hello, a new to TW Wiki member here, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the Tsardoms 1.5 Mod. I'm a huge fan of these sort of mods, they really do give the game whole new dimensions and introduce so much more history to the game, for everyones enjoyment! Well done all!!!
    When I started looking at some of the "Previews"...say for example _
    Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Principality of Wallachia

I was surprised to discover that someone has hacked this page with the flag of Ukraine with NO WAR superimposed over top of it on numerous unit and faction descriptions. I also found this on the :

MAP & GAMEPLAY PREVIEW page. This is unfortunate and I hope that people try to realize that what is happening in the real world had absolutely no bearing on this ancient "gameworld"!

Putin and his "ilk" did not exist in Medieval times and people should try to keep that in mind, this is a game and _NOT_ reality!!!
    It is extremely unfair to deface the hard work of these historical modder's with political viewpoints from today!!!

I trust and hope that they haven't destroyed or damaged this wonderful looking mod, I will definitely be downloading it!!!

Many thanks to the team of Tsardoms Total Wa, for all your hard work!

Sincerely, PenwynWhitebeard...aka Jeffrey Hamilton

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Someone has hacked a number of your Faction Previews ! !

It's a garbage image host being pushy. You will see it in various places on the forum.The mod itself will be unaffected, unfortunately the images won't be available unless someone has archives or backups.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Someone has hacked a number of your Faction Previews ! !

Thanks for the message mate. But it's just the image hosting websites, the links timed out and they just put a default image. There's nothing to be done other than deleting the images. I tried to replace some of them but it's too much of a hassle and time sink.