Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New MUSIC SUB-MOD for Divide and Conquer!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default New MUSIC SUB-MOD for Divide and Conquer!

Most of the music have been edited using a music tool like Audacity®.
    For an IMMERSIVE gaming experience.
    DOWNLOAD

It's easy, you can download the archive here from ModDB.
    SETUP
    First of all, make always a BACKUP of your entire DAC sounds folder!

Installation:

Just place the extracted data-folder in your third_age_3 folder- it has to be modified with Divide and Conquer 1.01, 1.1 or 1.2 -not compatible with older versions, or other Third Age-mods.

At least i think it's compatible with the new 1.2 based on feedback in this thread - find out for yourself.

Make sure that you don't have duplicates of the data folder - it should be third_age_3/data and not third_age_3/data/data.

The files will be automatically extracted to their right location.

Locations:

1. descr_sounds and descr_sounds_music should be placed in the data-folder.

2. The .dat and .idx-files are located in the sounds-folder - and the sounds-folder should just be placed in the data-folder.

3. descr_sounds_music_types should be placed in the data/world/maps/base-folder.

What this SUB-MOD does?

It makes the music of the mod faction specific for most factions- the only exception being the factions that are very similiar like Lindon and Imladris, or allied like Isengard and Dunland. And i have changed the files alot so the feeling will be epic and the size of the sounds-folder will be smaller than before.

I did shorten down alot of tracks, i removed alot of songs and i've only added shorter clips. You will get more for less. So this actually has fewer full songs, and much more short clips chosen specifically for each part they play in the mod.
    I did work on this sub-mod for two and a half weeks constantly all my awaken time- it's not five days but seven days each week. I have been very detailed and chosen each part very carefully for each of the specific music types.
    Faction specific music will be played in mobilize, tension, battle, win, loose, campaign loose, campaign win and the stratmap for most factions. All factions got touched in some way- even though some may share songs still.
    Previously as stated above, all the good factions had the same full songs being played - and all the evil factions had the same ones. They played randomly and it was just like people had simply placed alot of songs into the game to play randomly.

This IS NOT the case with this mod! My very focus has been not only to make the music in game faction specific, but also to create a unique movie-esque feeling for each of the factions. This means that you will not hear full tracks or entire songs at random places anymore. Every song has been carefully chosen and each faction will not have any sound that doesn't belong to that faction.

This means that we will not be hearing Gondor-stuff when playing as Rohan- as no Gondorian songs are used for them -as well as we will not be hearing parts of songs that includes songs for other factions. The original LOTR-songs were made up of many different themes playing in one song, and i have made sure to cut out what i wanted and removed everything else. So no more Rohan-stuff for Isengard. As only the parts of the Uruk-Hai ist still there for them. It will feel like you are playing the battles of the movies in battle.

In the strat-map i didn't do alot of work. I just used the songs already there and separated them between the factions. The heavy focus was on the battles. For the strat-map you can say i just changed the way some of the songs were used. But of course i removed some, and maybe added some to.

Download Link:

http://www.moddb.com/games/medieval-ii-total-war-kingdoms/addons/new-music-sub-mod-for-tatw-divide-and-conquer

Dwarves of Ered-Luin:

Dwarves of Erebor & the Iron Hills:

Dwarves of Khazad-Dum:

Woodland Realm:

Elves of the Noldor (Realm of Imladris/Grey Havens of Lindon):

Dominion of Isengard/Wildmen of Dunland:

Kingdom of Rohan:

Kingdom of Gondor/Principality of Dol-Amroth:

Realm of the Galadhrim:

Ents of Fangorn:

Shadow of Mordor:

Orcs of the Misty Mountains:

Shadow of Mirkwood:

Remnants of Angmar:

Evil-Men - Easterlings of Rhun/Haradrim Tribes/Corsairs of Umbar:

Variags of Khand:

Kingdom of Dale/Vale of Dorwinion:

Bree-Land and the Shire:

Northern Dunedain:

Vale of Anduin:

Clans of Enedwaith:

Enjoy the new epic feeling specific for most of the factions in-game!

Finally you can fight those battles in-game and feel they are just as epic as in the movies- you'll even feel like you are playing the movie but changing the direction of the story!

/Mr_Nygren.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; April 20, 2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Compatible with 1.2- possibly!
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: New MUSIC SUB-MOD for Divide & Conquer!

Just remember to not use the full scores, or you breach the ToS; I'd prefere to not have to close it down, as occured before hehe. Walk the grey path by using only parts of them, like TATW do.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Just remember to not use the full scores, or you breach the ToS; I'd prefere to not have to close it down, as occured before hehe. Walk the grey path by using only parts of them, like TATW do.
    How much is parts of them? Half the songs, or half the albums?

In LOTR: TW there is like full scores i think.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Not quite sure, check with Moderation in blue for directions, I propose.
    I find about 4 or 5 cases where a full song from a movie seems utilized in TATW (not couning from Hunt for Gollum as TATW have rigths to use), otherwise the clips are about 30-45 secs; while in the case of utilized music from other games I have no clue what's their original extent.
    All I can say in general is that two times before we had folks sharing music-mods boasting "I taken all and full songs directly off the records", which really is not even on the brink of ambigiouty for what may be considered possibly acceptable, haha; and especially not when telling everyone about it...

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Not quite sure, check with Moderation in blue for directions, I propose.
    I find about 4 or 5 cases where a full song from a movie seems utilized in TATW (not couning from Hunt for Gollum as TATW have rigths to use), otherwise the clips are about 30-45 secs; while in the case of utilized music from other games I have no clue what's their original extent.
    All I can say in general is that two times before we had folks sharing music-mods boasting "I taken all and full songs directly off the records", which really is not even on the brink of ambigiouty for what may be considered possibly acceptable, haha; and especially not when telling everyone about it...
    Okey, i get it.. Haha, this is the bad-side of Third Age being a mod, instead of an official game like battle for middle earth. But i may still release a Music sub-mod, but i have now changed plans from using all the music from all the albums to just use my favorites.

- The Havamal

It has nothing to do with TATW or this site specifically. It is illegal to upload/share music anywhere with people that do not own it, since the people that made it are not profiting from it. This site doesn't want to get sued or shut down, or even threatened so they delete anything like that. Pretty sure 30 second clips (samples) are legal (last I checked), also if it is really low quality it is borderline legal. Anything that doesn't give away the original music for free to those that don't have it basically since those are the customers. Same with sharing .exe's for games, it would potentially allow people to get the game for free that don't already own it so it isn't allowed. If you do such things and want to get away with it like this mod and others it is best not to draw too much attention to it.

If they already own the music there really is no need for submod anyway, they can just play it on itunes and mute the game music.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    It has nothing to do with TATW or this site specifically. It is illegal to upload/share music anywhere with people that do not own it, since the people that made it are not profiting from it. This site doesn't want to get sued or shut down, or even threatened so they delete anything like that. Pretty sure 30 second clips (samples) are legal (last I checked), also if it is really low quality it is borderline legal. Anything that doesn't give away the original music for free to those that don't have it basically since those are the customers. Same with sharing .exe's for games, it would potentially allow people to get the game for free that don't already own it so it isn't allowed. If you do such things and want to get away with it like this mod and others it is best not to draw too much attention to it.

If they already own the music there really is no need for submod anyway, they can just play it on itunes and mute the game music.
    Yes, you are right in most parts. But even if you are right regarding for example the strat-map music, it isn't quite the same with the battle-map music. Because the music changes depending on how the battle is evolving. So it's hard to get those changes in the music by using itunes etc. If the battle goes well you can have special music play, and if it doesn't you can have other music tracks play. It's only possible in-game. But for the strat-map you are completely right.

It seems i was wrong about two things. First off, the mod uses most tracks already -and second, the original scores were made up of different tracks belonging to different factions.

The only problem is that all the evil factions seems to share all the music for their factions. I want to make the music more specific for particular factions, starting with Isengard & Dunland.

Isengard & Dunland finished (they use the same soundtrack because they were allied), and Rohan finished, as they now have a much more Rohiric-feeling in all their tracks. I have removed all the "good" and "neutral" tracks for these factions. This means fewer songs/tracks, but more of a specific feeling for each faction.

You will feel that you are in Rohan when attacking their regions or fighting battles in them, and in Isengard or Dunland when attacking their regions or fighting battles there!

For the strat-map, you will only hear faction-specific music.

The factions which are not present in any of the movies will use a blend of other tracks, maybe those already in the game. But all the factions seen in the movies will have faction specific music.

Gondor/Dol-Amroth finished, as they share music too!

Just wanted to say the following:

I am not using full scores, instead i am only using half the scores, a third of them or in some cases a fourth. I am also removing all the scores belonging to other factions, that were used previously.

Isengard&Dunland, Rohan and Gondor/Dol-Amroth are finished.

The factions of Rhun, Harad, Variags of Khand, Corsairs of Umbar, Vale of Anduin and Enedwaith are uncertain, i don't know if they get any new music or not.

Eriador is going to get new music, and will share it with Northern Dunedain.

Rivendell will get new music, and will share it with the other Noldor-faction.

The Galadhrim and Mirkwood will get new unique music.

The Kingdom of Dale will get new unique music, and Dorwinion will possibly share it with them.

The Orcs of the Misty Mountains will share some tracks with the Orcs of Gundabad, but not all of them will be the same. Both get new music.

The Shadow of Dol Guldur get's new music, but might possibly share some with Gundabad or Mordor.

Mordor get's new unique music, possibly shared by the Shadow of Dol Guldur -some tracks at least.

The dwarven factions get the same strat-map music, but it will be unique compared to the other races. But in Moria the music will be divided between Dwarven music and the Orcs of the Misty Mountains music, heard in the first movie.

So as you see, there are some remaining work to be done -but some factions share music and others don't get any new music, so it shouldn't take too long.

I am very happy about the Gondorian and Rohiric music . But Isengard & Dunland may get some more after i am done with the rest, as they had almost too few.

In the old version, almost all factions shared music with each other. It was like 25 strat-map tracks for evil factions, and the same number for the good. For battle, tension and mobilize there were between 5 and 15 i think.

In my version there will be only like 4 to 5 different tracks for each category, sometimes even less. But they will not be the same, but more unique instead. So it's more divided, but i wouldn't say there is more tracks being used per faction- sometimes it's less.

I hope it won't break the rules as i have walked the grey path by cutting the tracks in smaller parts. You won't hear a whole score anywhere.

The Dwarves already had unique music. But it would seem seven tracks are mobilize (which only the player can hear playing as the Dwarves), while one is tension (the music when armies are reforming on the battlefield right before the battle starts). I will take some of the mobilize-tracks and move them to tension. And possibly remove tracks if they don't have anything to do with the Dwarves.

As there was a huge amount of dwarven music, i may actually split them in half. Erebor and Khazad-Dum get's half, and the Dwarves of Ered Luin gets the other half.

Code:
    ; Dwarves

music_type southern_european
            state MUSIC_BATTLE_BATTLE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    dwarves_battle_01.mp3
                    dwarves_battle_02.mp3
                    dwarves_battle_03.mp3    
                    dwarves_battle_04.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_BATTLE_MOBILIZE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    dwarves_mobilize_01.mp3
                    dwarves_mobilize_02.mp3
                    dwarves_mobilize_03.mp3
                    dwarves_mobilize_04.mp3
                    dwarves_mobilize_05.mp3
                    dwarves_mobilize_06.mp3
                    dwarves_mobilize_07.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_BATTLE_TENSION
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    dwarves_tension_01.mp3
                    neutral_combat_05.mp3
                    neutral_tension_01.mp3
                    neutral_tension_02.mp3
                end
    Four battle songs is what i am aiming for. Seven songs for mobilize, however, is way too many- half of those or more will have to go to the tension area instead, as all the "neutral" and "good" songs will be removed and replaced by Dwarven songs from other areas.

There are 19 strat-map songs, and at least one is questionable, maybe two. I am to put some of these songs in other areas, and then split the songs between the Dwarven factions. There should not be three dwarven factions with the same songs if the number is this high. Instead they get lesser in number, but unique music.

Just rewatched the battle-scenes of the Hobitt-trilogy to know which parts of the battle music belongs to which faction. This isn't a problem in the original trilogy, because i have seen it many times .

The Dwarves of Khazad-Dum get's their own music too.

I am going to use the music already present in the mod for the strat-map. But regarding the battle/tension/mobilize-music i will try to shorten some songs, and/or add new songs for the factions. I won't use the full scores because then some stuff i want to use for the Orcs can be heard. I use only the best parts of a score, if it fits the faction involved.

Ered Luin finished, and they use most of the old soundtrack and some new songs where they needed it.

Erebor will use most of the Erebor/Thorin & co soundtrack. Ered Luin uses the old dwarven soundtrack for the most part.

Khazad-Dum will use the Moria soundtrack from lotr and some additional tracks

Here is an update:

I sat the entire evening yesterday and made Erebor finished. It was the most tiresome faction yet, as i had to go through each of the soundtracks and watch the movies at the same time -to know where certain music was played. As i only use parts of the tracks.

Also, i did a mistake it would seem. I thought mobilize was tension and vice versa.. So i am in the process of renaming the tracks and switch their places. I thought the mod was missing some epic music before the battle, when armies start marching. Now i know what the problem was, and it's much better now. Erebor and Isengard/Dunland have epic music now. Erebor had so many songs it took me many many hours to go throught them all and chose the best ones, the best parts of the best ones.

Kazad-Dum is next after i have fixed my mistakes.

Every mistake has been fixed, and i am happy to say that the music for the finished factions are epic! Especially the battle-music and the mobilize-tracks.

Isengard/Dunland will feel like Isengard is marching, the Gondorian music is just beautiful and epic at the same time, Erebor will feel like the Erebor from the movies, Rohan is as you would expect it to be, the Dwarves of Ered-Luin have a power-feeling to them. All their tracks are like drums and stuff. They have the most powerful music.

I think i like the Gondorian music the best, but i don't know for sure- all have great music and i like all of them .

As for the next faction in line, Khazad-Dum, i will only give it new music for battle and mobilize. The rest is to be shared with the Dwarves of Erebor, as Balin was a dwarf from Erebor after all.

Khazad-Dum done, they weren't that time consuming. I gave them a unique win & lose-track. (Plus battle- and mobilize-tracks).

This is how it looked earlier for all music types (more or less):

Code:
    ; Orcs

music_type eastern_european
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_battle_01.mp3
                    orcs_battle_02.mp3
                    orcs_battle_03.mp3    
                    orcs_battle_04.mp3
                    orcs_battle_05.mp3
                    orcs_battle_06.mp3
                    orcs_battle_07.mp3
                    orcs_battle_08.mp3
                    orcs_battle_09.mp3
                    orcs_battle_10.mp3
                    orcs_battle_11.mp3
                    neutral_battle_01.mp3
                    neutral_battle_02.mp3
                    neutral_battle_03.mp3
                    neutral_battle_04.mp3
                    neutral_battle_05.mp3
                    neutral_battle_06.mp3
                    neutral_battle_07.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_mobilize_01.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_02.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_03.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_04.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_05.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_06.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_07.mp3
                    orcs_mobilize_08.mp3
                    neutral_combat_06.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_tension_01.mp3
                    orcs_tension_02.mp3
                    orcs_tension_03.mp3
                    orcs_tension_04.mp3
                    orcs_tension_05.mp3
                    orcs_tension_06.mp3
                    orcs_tension_07.mp3
                    orcs_tension_08.mp3
                    neutral_combat_04.mp3
                    neutral_tension_01.mp3
                    neutral_tension_02.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CAMPAIGN_LOADING
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CAMPAIGN_VICTORY
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CAMPAIGN_DEFEAT
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS1 delay 3
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_PREBATTLE_SCROLL
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_prebattle.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_LOSE_AVERAGE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_LOSE_CLOSE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_LOSE_CRUSHING
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_WIN_AVERAGE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_WIN_CLOSE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_WIN_CRUSHING
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_LOSE_AVERAGE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_LOSE_CLOSE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_LOSE_CRUSHING
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_lose.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_WIN_AVERAGE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_WIN_CLOSE
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_STRAT_WIN_CRUSHING
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_STRATMAP_SUMMER
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_stratmap_01.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_02.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_03.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_04.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_05.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_06.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_07.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_08.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_09.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_10.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_11.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_12.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_13.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_14.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_15.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_16.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_17.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_18.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_19.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_20.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_21.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_22.mp3
                    evil_stratmap_01.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_01.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_02.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_03.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_04.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_STRATMAP_WINTER
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_stratmap_01.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_02.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_03.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_04.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_05.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_05.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_06.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_07.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_08.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_09.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_10.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_11.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_12.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_13.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_14.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_15.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_16.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_17.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_18.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_19.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_20.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_21.mp3
                    orcs_stratmap_22.mp3
                    evil_stratmap_01.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_01.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_02.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_03.mp3
                    neutral_stratmap_04.mp3
                end
    I have changed it to this format:

Code:
    ; Isengard & Dunland

music_type isengard_dunland
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music    
                    Isengard_Dunland_battle_01.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_battle_02.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_battle_03.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_battle_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Isengard_Dunland_mobilize_01.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_mobilize_02.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_tension_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Isengard_Dunland_tension_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Isengard_Dunland_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_prebattle.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    orcs_win.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_01.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_02.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_03.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_04.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_01.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_02.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_03.mp3
                    Isengard_Dunland_strat_04.mp3
                end
    As you can see, many songs have been removed or replaced. I have shortened down a lot of the soundtracks too.

The rest of the finished ones:

Code:
    ; Gondor

music_type gondor
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music                
                    Gondor_Battle_01.mp3
                    Gondor_Battle_02.mp3
                    Gondor_Battle_03.mp3
                    Gondor_Battle_04.mp3
                    Gondor_Battle_05.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_mobilize_02.mp3
                    gondor_mobilize_01.mp3
                    Gondor_mobilize_02.mp3
                    Gondor_mobilize_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Gondor_tension_01.mp3
                    Gondor_tension_02.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_win_02.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    neutral_combat_06.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_win.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_stratmap_01.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_02.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_03.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_04.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_05.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_06.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_07.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_08.mp3        
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    gondor_stratmap_01.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_02.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_03.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_04.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_05.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_06.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_07.mp3
                    gondor_stratmap_08.mp3        
                end
    Code:
    ; Dwarves of Ered Luin

music_type ered_luin
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_battle_01.mp3
                    ered_luin_battle_02.mp3    
                    ered_luin_battle_03.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_mobilize_01.mp3
                    ered_luin_mobilize_02.mp3
                    ered_luin_mobilize_03.mp3
                    ered_luin_mobilize_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_tension_01.mp3
                    ered_luin_tension_02.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_pre_battle_01.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_win_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_strat_01.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_02.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_03.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_04.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_05.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_06.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    ered_luin_strat_01.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_02.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_03.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_04.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_05.mp3
                    ered_luin_strat_06.mp3
                end
    Code:
    ; Dwarves of Erebor

music_type erebor
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_battle_01.mp3
                    erebor_battle_02.mp3    
                    erebor_battle_03.mp3
                    erebor_battle_04.mp3
                    erebor_battle_05.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_mobilize_01.mp3
                    erebor_mobilize_02.mp3
                    erebor_mobilize_03.mp3
                    erebor_mobilize_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_tension_01.mp3
                    erebor_tension_02.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_camp_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_pre_battle_01.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_draw_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_draw_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_close_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_crushing_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_draw_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_draw_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_close_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_lose_crushing_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_strat_01.mp3
                    erebor_strat_02.mp3
                    erebor_strat_03.mp3
                    erebor_strat_04.mp3
                    erebor_strat_05.mp3
                    erebor_strat_06.mp3
                    erebor_strat_07.mp3
                    erebor_strat_08.mp3                
                    erebor_strat_09.mp3                    
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_strat_01.mp3
                    erebor_strat_02.mp3
                    erebor_strat_03.mp3
                    erebor_strat_04.mp3
                    erebor_strat_05.mp3
                    erebor_strat_06.mp3
                    erebor_strat_07.mp3
                    erebor_strat_08.mp3                
                    erebor_strat_09.mp3                
                end
    Code:
    ; Dwarves of Khazad-Dum

music_type khazad_dum
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_battle_01.mp3
                    khazad_dum_battle_02.mp3    
                    erebor_battle_03.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_mobilize_01.mp3
                    khazad_dum_mobilize_02.mp3
                    khazad_dum_mobilize_03.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_tension_01.mp3
                    erebor_tension_02.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_camp_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_pre_battle_01.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    khazad_dum_win_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_strat_01.mp3
                    erebor_strat_02.mp3
                    erebor_strat_03.mp3
                    erebor_strat_04.mp3
                    erebor_strat_05.mp3
                    erebor_strat_06.mp3
                    erebor_strat_07.mp3
                    erebor_strat_08.mp3                
                    erebor_strat_09.mp3                    
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    erebor_strat_01.mp3
                    erebor_strat_02.mp3
                    erebor_strat_03.mp3
                    erebor_strat_04.mp3
                    erebor_strat_05.mp3
                    erebor_strat_06.mp3
                    erebor_strat_07.mp3
                    erebor_strat_08.mp3                
                    erebor_strat_09.mp3                
                end

; Rohan

music_type rohan
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Battle_01.mp3
                    Rohan_Battle_02.mp3
                    Rohan_Battle_03.mp3
                    Rohan_Battle_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_tension_01.mp3
                    Rohan_tension_02.mp3
                    Rohan_tension_03.mp3
                    Rohan_tension_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    rohan_mobilize_01.mp3
                    Rohan_mobilize_02.mp3
                    Rohan_mobilize_03.mp3
                    Rohan_mobilize_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    rohan_prebattle.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    good_lose.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Rohan_Win_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    rohan_stratmap_01.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_02.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_03.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_04.mp3
                    Rohan_Strat_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    rohan_stratmap_01.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_02.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_03.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_04.mp3
                    rohan_stratmap_05.mp3
                    Rohan_Strat_01.mp3
                end
    I just realized when looking at the codes, that Gondor had a faulty entry. I had forgotten to name the last two tracks under mobilize -to 03 and 04.

Just done fixing the textfiles needed for each of the separate factions of the Elves. There were many factions under one "Elven" banner.

I have made the following factions separate factions when it comes to their music: Galadhrim Elves, Mirkwood Elves and the Ents.

Imladris and Lindon will share music, and so will the unused "papal_states" faction too.

Mirkwood get's about seven regions in which their music will play, the Galadhrim only has two regions, as their third region now belongs to the Vale of Anduin aka Beorn's Northmen -and the Ents get their own music for the province of Fangorn Forest.

The rest belongs to Lindon and Imladris.

Now it's time to separate all the music. And it's a tiresome task because i don't even recognize all the tracks from the official score. I may follow what feels right more or less.

Two of the "good" tracks had like very long songs. I will cut them in a lot of smaller parts and place each part where it fits. I just listened to a track which was eleven minutes long. That will have to be cut into pieces.

Working scheme:

1. Elves & Ents -working on this as of now.

2. Orcs, divided into four -but possibly sharing some tracks with each other. Mordor first, then Goblins, Gundabad and lastly Dol Guldur.

3. Eriador & Dunedain, -they might get unique music.

4. Dale & Dorwinion, who shares the Dalian music.

5. Evil men, Harad, Rhun and Corsairs of Umbar -they will all share their music, and it might be a blend of middle eastern categorized music not shared with others, and the Mordor music as they were allied with Mordor like Dunland to Isengard.

6. Variags of Khand, it will get the remaining "middle eastern"-categorized music. Might possibly share some tracks with the other evil men-factions.

7. Vale of Anduin, will get some unique tracks and the rest will be unused tracks from the Northmen-category.

8. Clans of Enedwaith, will have the rest of the Northmen-music not used by the other factions. Might share some strat-map music with Isengard/Dunland and Eriador.

The rebel regions will belong to their true owners.

Only the dwarven factions are totally finished.

There is always room for some improvements when it comes to the other "finished" factions.

Regarding the Elves, Mirkwood get the music from the new films, Noldor the music from the old- and Lorien gets some of the old music, and most of their tracks are not official score.

Noldor Elves, aka Lindon and Imladris- are finished.

Noldor Elves (Lindon- and Imladris).

Code:
    ; Elves of the Noldor

music_type noldor_elves
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_Battle_01.mp3
                    Noldor_mobilize_02.mp3
                    Noldor_battle_02.mp3
                    Noldor_battle_03.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_mobilize_01.mp3
                    Noldor_pre_battle_01.mp3
                    Noldor_mobilize_02.mp3
                    Noldor_mobilize_03.mp3
                    Noldor_mobilize_04.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_tension_01.mp3
                    Noldor_tension_02.mp3
                    Noldor_tension_03.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    elves_camp_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_pre_battle_01.mp3
                end

state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end    
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_win_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_strat_01.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_02.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_03.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_04.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_05.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_06.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_07.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_08.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_09.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_10.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Noldor_strat_01.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_02.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_03.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_04.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_05.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_06.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_07.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_08.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_09.mp3
                    Noldor_strat_10.mp3
                end
    New faction finished after working on it from the morning until now late at the evening.

It's the Mirkwood Elves, and i must say i have made it as perfect as it could be, regarding the music for the faction.

It took me alot of effort to go throught all the material and cut out the parts that i wanted to use. Now it's only the Galadhrim and Ents left before doing Mordor. The Galadhrim and Ents will be a faster matter, as they don't have that many scenes in the movies or tracks in the soundtracks.

Elves of the Mirkwood/Silvan Elves/ Thranduil's Realm:

Code:
    ; Elves of the Mirkwood

music_type mirkwood_elves
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_battle_01.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_02.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_03.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_04.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_05.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_06.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_07.mp3
                    Mirkwood_battle_08.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_mobilize_01.mp3
                    Mirkwood_mobilize_02.mp3
                    Mirkwood_mobilize_03.mp3
                    Mirkwood_mobilize_04.mp3
                    Mirkwood_mobilize_05.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_tension_01.mp3
                    Mirkwood_tension_02.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    campaign_loading.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    elves_camp_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event looped
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_camp_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_CREDITS2
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    credits.mp3
                end
            state MUSIC_FRONTEND
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    frontend.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_pre_battle_01.mp3
                end

state MUSIC_RESULT_DRAW
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end    
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_win_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_win_01.mp3
                end
                event 
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_camp_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_lose_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_win_01.mp3
                end
                event
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_camp_win_01.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_strat_01.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_02.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_03.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_04.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_05.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_06.mp3
                end
                event delay 5
                    folder data/sounds/Music
                    Mirkwood_strat_01.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_02.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_03.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_04.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_05.mp3
                    Mirkwood_strat_06.mp3
                end
    People who like Thranduil's Realm from the movies will love my music-submod for this faction. It doesn't use any full scores not in the game previously. All songs i've added have been cut into smaller specially chosen pieces.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; April 29, 2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: New faction finished after working on it from 10:30 to 20:00.

- The Havamal

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

I would appreciate if you use the edit function instead of making consecutive posts in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarsardar View Post
    I would appreciate if you use the edit function instead of making consecutive posts in the future.
    Yes, the problem with that is people won't know when i have edited stuff. New posts makes the topic move to the top again.

- The Havamal

There exist no actual problem motivating that kind of consecutive posting: people do not need to know every new step you take, do they? Nor will the thread fall into oblivion because it is not posted in ten times a day. It will not even come close to leave the first page, hehe.
    The viewers have not asked how its going nor you asked them for input; if you feel to give dev reports, go ahead, but make it one a day or something, not 'one á hour'.

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    the problem with that is people won't know when i have edited stuff
    People here know reading (bad or good) English (the "Last edited by Mr_Nygren" in end of posts).
    The more interested even know how to link to your page.
    Maybe you are new to the forums, that's why you didn't know we have means of keep reading what we're interested in when we want to (not when you want to). EDIT: Woops sorry, no, you don't seem to have this excuse.
    Be happy for my up to your thread (that I follow).
    Last edited by Vifarc; April 29, 2016 at 06:59 AM.
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing RealmOfLothlõrien (ThirdAge mod). < <
    My small products here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vifarc View Post
    People here know reading (bad or good) English (the "Last edited by Mr_Nygren" in end of posts).
    The more interested even know how to link to your page.
    Maybe you are new to the forums, that's why you didn't know we have means of keep reading what we're interested in when we want to (not when you want to). EDIT: Woops sorry, no, you don't seem to have this excuse.
    Be happy for my up to your thread (that I follow).
    Okay, i get it.

Thanks for your up btw.

- The Havamal

Hey guys, what faction do you want me to preview for you? I can upload a Youtube-video with one or two finished factions, showing off their new music both in battle and on the campaign map.

I've decided you will get a preview of Ered-Luin, as they don't use official score i think. It's some powerful drum-sound going on for sure. I like their music! It feels like LotR of course.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; April 30, 2016 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Ered Luin getting previewed soon.

- The Havamal

This is my preview of the new music for the Dwarves of Ered-Luin. All the music is not new music, but i have divided the music between the three dwarven factions.

I have also changed the place in which some of the tracks will play in the game. Some of the tension-tracks are now mobilize, and vice versa. I have made it a better experience more or less. It's now more epic, and the faction music is now unique for the factions in the game.

As this is a work in progress no release is available at the moment. I might be done in a week with all of the factions in the game if i work on this constantly all my awaken time. We'll see if i am finished in a week. It may however take a little more than that i am afraid.

Other factions that are completely finished are the Dwarves of Erebor, the Dwarves of Khazad-Dum and the Elves of Mirkwood.

Factions that are mostly done, but needs a small improvement- are the Elves of the Noldor, Isengard & Dunland, Rohan, and Gondor & Dol-Amroth.

The rest are still to be worked on.

I have decided to show off all the finished ones and to finish the ones that are mostly finished before i continue the project.

Erebor Preview in the making now, uploaded in an hour or something.

New EREBOR & the Iron Hills PREVIEW:

Best yet, it's pure epicness.

Edit: Khazad-Dum shares the strat-map music with Erebor. They actually share all the music but the mobilize and battle-music. They share one song in battle too. But their three mobilize-songs are unique, and two of their battle-songs.

I will preview a battle in Moria/Khazad-Dum next.

Khazad-Dum next and then Silvan Elves.

Btw: Khazad-Dum also has unique win and lose- music. I may preview that too.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 01, 2016 at 03:51 AM. Reason: NEW PREVIEW OF EREBOR & the IRON HILLS! Best yet, it's pure epicness.

- The Havamal

Between the Youtube tags, insert only the part of the link that is after "=". For example, for your video the correct form should be like that: [YOUTUBE*]TblBEAxyR3M[/*YOUTUBE] (without the asterisks, of course).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    Between the Youtube tags, insert only the part of the link that is after "=". For example, for your video the correct form should be like that: [YOUTUBE*]TblBEAxyR3M[/*YOUTUBE] (without the asterisks, of course).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Thanks man

Edit: Watch the first post for updates! I will edit it when adding updates. And i have just recently added all posts of importance to the first post!

Don't miss out on the epic Erebor-preview.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 01, 2016 at 03:53 AM.

- The Havamal

Hi guys, i hope you haven't missed my new Erebor-preview!

I've got a new one now: The Dwarves of Khazad-Dum.

Unfortunately some videos usually get restricted for Germany. This wasn't the case with the Ered-Luin video. I know this is because of some judicial matter between Germany and Youtube. What surprises me is that both the Erebor-video and the Khazad-Dum video are restricted in the United States, which usually never happens- why is this?

Doesn't Americans have the same right to watch videos as others? I don't know, but it feels like discrimination. And i don't like it cause the USA is like a big audience. Anyway, this is the restrictions:

Ered Luin: None.

Erebor: Germany and USA.

Khazad-Dum: USA.

I don't know why and it sucks. I know why Germany is restricted but not why the US is.

All my posts get put in the first post going forward. Look at the first post for edits.

New video of Khazad-Dum (it has two big battles in it, one where the Dwarves are reclaiming Moria- and one where they defend it from the Goblins.

Thranduil's Realm/Silvan Elves/Elves of Mirkwood Preview soon to be released. Processing now, and i will wait until it's HD-ready.

They have just as epic music as Erebor. They will feel like the Woodelves from the hobbit-trilogy.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 02, 2016 at 04:21 AM. Reason: New INFO!

- The Havamal

Great news: The Thranduil's Realm Preview isn't restricted anywhere but in Germany, and that's because of the problem between Germany and Youtube- not because of the movie/video.

The new preview is just as epic as Erebors and i spent a day and an evening on this music-addon for Thranduil's Realm:

Edit: Added rebel-regions to Rohan, Erebor and Ered-Luin.

They are still rebel regions, but they will play the music of the respective factions now.

The border province between Rohan and the Galadhrim added to Rohan's sphere of influence.

Ered Foot Hills region added to Ered-Luin, as it was wrongly placed as an elven region.

Two settlements added to Erebors sphere of influence.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 04, 2016 at 03:50 AM. Reason: New info.

- The Havamal

Hi all!

Unfortunately, i have been too lazy the bygone week to work on anything..

But this is my new preview of the Elves of the Noldor (Realm of Imladris/Grey Havens of Lindon) who shares music with each other.

Viewing restrictions for the Imladris & Lindon preview: None.

- The Havamal

Being 1. an ex music composition major 2. a major lover of Howard Shore's scores and of course 3. a lover of DaC, THANK YOU!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast