Thread: How to bring Merchants to the world of Thera

Icon5 How to bring Merchants to the world of Thera

I've modified the faction of "Ducado de Sangre Valiente" into a fantasy Italian Maritime Republic called "Serene Republic of Trantos" with Doge, Maestro, fantasy italianised names, Merchant Princes for FMs, Contracted Captains for generals, "Gulite Order" for Santiago crusaders, (intending to conquer Gul Peninsula of Syrianna with crusaders controled by the Republic and not by Faith or Grand Inquisitor, like real world Venice controled the Fourth Crusade), courtesans, intrigues with the elections of the Grand Inquisitor, sophisticated diplomacy with the other factions, exploration, colonisation and exploitation of Mesocala, large scale use of assasins, contracted mercenary armies, and so on... but from this scenario, the Merchants are missing and I think that this kind of fantasy campaign is not as good without them. I've tried to modd them in but I don't know how I don't know all the textures or folders or files that must be changed to bring them back, and so I'm asking for help in this matter from the experienced players of this forum to create some guide for adding or removing agents in M2TW and its mods. Thank you.

Default Re: How to bring Merchants to the world of Thera

Hello. If at all possible could you send me a link to your version of Thera. I would really like to play as the Serene Republic of Trantos. Thank you