Thread: Is there a way to change the faction names back to regular English?

Default Is there a way to change the faction names back to regular English?

I get that we want to be historically accurate but I don't speak whatever language this is, and I'd like to know at a glance what factions are in my lands

Default Re: Is there a way to change the faction names back to regular English?

I can make a submod for it. I'll do that when I get some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    I can make a submod for it. I'll do that when I get some time.
    Thanks man. If it's just for me then don't trouble yourself, but if more people in the community would like that then maybe it's a good idea.

No problem. It's an easy submod to make and I'm sure more people will ask about it.

EDIT: Nevermind got my mods mixed up
    Last edited by zombieflanders; April 23, 2016 at 05:25 PM.

Hi , just wondering if it is still possible for you to make English faction names sub mod ? please

Im sorry I there is a submod dor that , I meant the Vanilla faction emblems

Please check the official submods thread. That submod already exists.