Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.0-6.2 installer

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.0-6.2 installer

Quote Originally Posted by Stev View Post
    I have a "patch rc4" and a "Mini patch for rc4".
    Those two please. Im not sure what the others are but im somewhat sure RC4 is the SS i last played.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus99 View Post
    Those two please. Im not sure what the others are but im somewhat sure RC4 is the SS i last played.
    Here you go. Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/folder/X2AA0QLb#6iWXtuptK9y6xexxYV2P2g

Thankyou for the files, Stev.

Its very difficult to tell if its installing properly cause it just leaves the version number as kingdoms 1.52. I dont understand why but the game is playing 1.5 years per turn. Family members age at 6 months per turn which is the same as the two turns per year i was expecting. I wonder if its meant to be 1.5 turns per year? I navigated round the tricky installer for 6.1 and edited the bat to point the right place. I know i can edit the txt file but i dont know which one. But im not entirely sure if thats teh best way to fix it.

Are you using the Steam version? Medieval 2 Gold (CD) is 1.03, Kingdoms is 1.04, then there's a patch for Kingdoms that takes it to 1.05.

I vaguely remember that 1.5 years per turn from when I last played the RR/RC Compilation for SS 6.1 (which does include 6.2).

You can change the timescale in descr_strat.

Great job guys!!!

Thanks for the links everyone - Stev I take it you saved 6.1 because Ireland is a playable faction ? I've been hunting for a submod for that for 6.4 and someone told me that SS 6.1 has Ireland as a playable faction so I'm glad this thread has been made.

What's "rc4" and "RR/RC ?

Thanks !

Thank you so very much, just got into Total War, needed to play as the Emerald Isle!

I have a lesion on my hip that keeps me from sitting on a chair to play games for long times, so I mostly play lying down with my laptop. My laptop isn't great though and I was struggling to run SS 6.4 properly.

This thread made me possible to enjoy the game again. Thank you all so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    I found them. I have SS6.0 (2 parts) and SS6.1 patch. I'm currently uploading them.
    It seems there was also a patch to fix some issues with BGRIII. Do you need it as well?
    Hello Lift,

I do apologize for asking, do you still have the BGRIII data.zip fix available?

Laetus

I can offer SS 51, SS 61, CSS 62 from my stock:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LpFK69rbsWMIn74R2SeFX1QoxDv3_VNO?usp=sharing
    I hope the files are not damaged.I haven't checked them in over ten years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12