Thread: Discussion on possible future DLC's

Default Discussion on possible future DLC's

Anybody have any thoughts on the matter? I honestly believe that Bretonnia will be a future DLC not Free-LC as we know already that we are getting a LL as a Free-LC early on. If they are going to follow through on 3 huge expandalones this better be the larges TW game to date. I am myself hyped for playing as the High Elves.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Discussion on possible future DLC's

Some sort of elf faction seems probable. I hope for wood elfs, would be fun having it as an ultra-defensive forest dweller. Expanding slowly having to plant trees.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Wood Elves are probably going to be a Race-pack DLC in the first game. High and Dark Elves will probably be two of the main factions in the next game.

Would love to see a Dogs of War mercenary pack.

CA already said no Dogs of War specifically or mercenaries in this first game or probably ever. I hope the mercenary part at least changes when Ogres are introduced and some of the Dogs of War find themselves either in Tilea/Border Princes roster or Regiments of Renown unit packs.

I would be amazed if Bretonnia is not the free faction however it does seem likely to me that Wood Elves and Beastmen will feature in a campaign mini pack. I am honestly a bit disappointed by that as it likely means they won't get any special mechanics once added to the Grand Campaign map but all their forest fighting etc will be done in an Athel Loren mini campaign pack.

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Free LC will be surely Bretonia, cause CA already Show us them. They have own units and buildings. Make sense for me.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

Ya Really want Brettonia!!! Seems a little foolish to hold them off just to make people happy with the DLC.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    Free LC will be surely Bretonia, cause CA already Show us them. They have own units and buildings. Make sense for me.

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by AgrippaDaRippa View Post
    Ya Really want Brettonia!!! Seems a little foolish to hold them off just to make people happy with the DLC.
    It is not. There are 4 playable factions and 1 dlc. Bretonia is full logic. Surely it is not just make them playable. CA need to add heros, tech tree aso. We also saw they have own units roster.

As you See Kislev are just recolored empire, so I do not think they are for free. Also we did not saw any elves.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

If anything happens with that since we already have 1 Free-LC Confirmed I believe we may get Bretonia for a cheap price. I like your point of it being hard to make playable (maybe) and that makes me lean toward the side of it being DLC. Definitely the most intriguing DLC not including expandalones. To bad we aren't getting dogs of war. Im probably going to start with Kholek Suneater just because I want to see his sheer size. (I pre-ordered) Chaos Warriors may be like 8.99 around that give or take a few bucks.

" Last but not least, towards the end of the year we will add a new playable race to the game"
    Sorry Bretonia fans but i think they may be hinting at Bretonia in this towards the end of the year. Guess it isn't to long of a wait
    This came from the Free-LC section of the blog that is quite interesting.

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War...e_Content_Blog
    Last edited by HigoChumbo; April 18, 2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts and edited hard-to-read content.