Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21466162636465666768697071
Results 1,401 to 1,407 of 1407

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cmasonw0070 View Post
    Hello all, been a long time.
    I'm having a CTD when loading a save starting around turn 60 while playing as Isengard. I haven't had this issue with other campaigns, so I don't believe it's installation related, nevertheless, I've tried a reinstall to no avail. Believing that the save was corrupted, I restarted the campaign as Isengard, and sure enough, just before turn 60 it happened again. I've tried all manner of fixes, daylight savings, UAC, turning off autosave and refraining from quicksaves to avoid save corruption, deleting the various files we're supposed to delete (event.dat/idx, the geography one, map.rwm), I've run the cleaner, etc. I'm pretty out of ideas. This is the log.
    That must be annoying. I have no idea what what might be wrong. It's not something I can recall being previously mentioned and the MOS install files have not been changed for over four years now.
    Last edited by Veteraan; December 22, 2019 at 03:20 PM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Hi I've been having issues with editing where I am able to build units in the export_descr_building.text file.

I'm trying to make it so that I can train the rhunnic flamethrower units in the bowyer for any town I own. However when I paste "recruit_pool "Rhunnic Flamethrower" 0 0.1 0.999 0 requires factions { venice, }" under the bowyer section nothing happens and i cant recruit the unit in any of my towns or castles. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Araval's Avatar Primicerius

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

The line you pasted is good enough only for retraining. Change 0.999 to a number that at least equals to 1. It's the maximum recruitment pool size. To train 1 unit, the pool has to have reached at least 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Hi! Welcome to the forums!

The line you pasted is good enough only for retraining. Change 0.999 to a number that at least equals to 1. It's the maximum recruitment pool size. To train 1 unit, the pool has to have reached at least 1.
    Thank you! I had been struggling for a while but it was right in front of me lol

Hey guys, disregard that last one. The culprit was actually the "Enhanced MOS Submod" on ModDB that I had forgotten I had installed (I've just gotten back into M2TW after a couple years).

Quote Originally Posted by cmasonw0070 View Post
    Hey guys, disregard that last one. The culprit was actually the "Enhanced MOS Submod" on ModDB that I had forgotten I had installed (I've just gotten back into M2TW after a couple years).
    Whoops. The page hadn't refreshed for some reason. That was in regard to my crashing problem at ~turn 60 as Isengard that I posted on Dec. 22

I do have an editing question. If I wanted to edit the war horns for particular factions, what would be the file I'd need to edit? I've found the file path for war horns, I just dont know where it's referenced.