Thread: MOS 1.5 and 1.6

Eduardus's Avatar Libertus

Default MOS 1.5 and 1.6

Goodday,

do you great people have some working dl links for MOS 1.5 and 1.6, please ? Those provided are dead and buried, and my near-to-an-end High Elves campaign of 1.6.0 isn't savegame compatible with higher versions, although 1.6.2 descriptions says otherwise. I know 1.7 has better stuff and all that, but it would be (quite) a pain to start from the scratch what's already almost done. Following a ransomware attack, I've lost nearly all my files, among them the said MOS installers.

Thanks in advance.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: MOS 1.5 and 1.6

I'm afraid I can't help you, as I have kept no file from before version 1.62.

MOS 1.5 and 1.6 are about 4 years old by now, but perhaps there is somebody who still has a copy of them and is willing to share it with you. There are indeed no working links for them at the moment, at least not that I know of.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

When time permits I will see I have have these stored in a vault somewhere....

When time permits I will see I have have these stored in a vault somewhere....

I have MOS 1.41 only. I have had several computer and external HD failures over the years which may have had more than what I currently have. If you like I can upload 1.41 which if I remember came in the regular version as well as an expanded map version.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; July 29, 2017 at 06:49 PM.

Hi, thanks, but I don't think it will be of any help, except... except if I can get my hands on 1.5 I saw on a chinese site (no joke). I'm ready to give it a try. Too bad those versions aren't savegame compatible, more or less, although you could get the hell of bugs with that...
    To think I've almost managed to defeat Mordor and Harad together.

So, please, if time allows you to, do upload that version. Thanks in advance.

Eduardus I probably arrive too late...but if you still need them, I have 1.50 and the 1.60 upgrade. Just tell me if I need to upload them somewhere (and ask permission to?)
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

Hello there ! We're in 2023, almost in 2024 also, but still could make good use of them. Thanks in advance !