Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storm Of Chaos - A Warhammer Mod

Pavikjan's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Storm Of Chaos - A Warhammer Mod

UPDATE COMING SOOOOOON!
    Last edited by Pavikjan; April 21, 2016 at 07:35 AM.

UPDATE!!!!!

Warrior Priest of Sigmar

Description:

The Warrior Priests of the Church of Sigmar are a warrior-sect of Sigmarite Priest whose duty is to not only lead and inspire Imperial troops on the field of battle, but also to minister to their spiritual needs against the Empire's foes. Sigmar is a Warrior God, and to pursue his creed is to live a life dedicated to battle for the good of all Mankind. The Cult of Sigmar demands that its followers fight all forms of evil in the world with the strength of their arms as well as their faith and many of its priests accompany the Empire's armies when they march off to war, following and honouring that creed. It is thanks to these tireless warriors that a rousing speech by a Warrior Priest of Sigmar has restored the troops' faith, brought hope to a seemingly lost cause, or prevented a mutiny when the words of even the most respected commanders had fallen on frightened and angry ears.

Screenshot:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Chaos Warriors

Description:
    Chaos, the Followers of Chaos, Chaos Undivided, theNorthern Barbarians or simply just Northmen are the names given to a race of savage, warlike tribes of Human Barbarians that occupy the harsh and unforgiving lands of the uppermost North, known in the lands of the Old World as the dreaded Northern Waste. To all those that faced them, the northern barbarians are considered by all to be the enemies of all the world, whose unwavering worship to an uncaring and sadistic pantheon of ancient and evil Gods has given them a single driving motive to usher in the inevitable downfall of all mortal-kind into the enslavement of Chaos.Out of all the many threats that the Old World must face, none strikes such fear and misery into the hearts of Men like the Followers of Chaos. Slaves to darkness all, they have given themselves wholly to the Ruinous Powers, some willingly, others because they felt they had no other choice. Chaos itself is a corrupting influence upon the world, like a dark, malign cancer that eats at the minds of all those that live within the World. No single race, no matter how noble or powerful, will ever be safe from their barbaric invasions, nor are they safe from the seductive whispers of the Dark Gods. However, out of all the mortal races that Chaos has corrupted over the centuries, perhaps the greatest and most numerous of their followers are those of Mankind

Screenshot(THERE ARE MANY VARIATIONS OF THE ARMORS AND HELMETS AND WEAPONS,JUST A LITTLE PREVIEW OF QUALITY):

ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN MADE BY FUROK ON TALEWORLDS FORUM FOR LONG DEAD\CANCELLED OSP MOD GRIM AGE!

Alith Anar and his retinue
    Last edited by Pavikjan; April 22, 2016 at 04:41 PM.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Here is the first model in post #22 with an additional head:

The model is not finished yet and Pavikjan tells me that Pyrosh will pick up the work where I have left it.
    I have combined the textures of different parts into a pair of files, compatible with M2TW but the UV re-mapping and the rigging of the model remain to be made.
    Link to download.
    Last edited by paleologos; April 23, 2016 at 07:12 AM.

Yaaay!His face is really familiar

I will try to make another warrior priest similar to one from Mark Of Chaos trailer because that one was badass!

If you have any suggestions, post them here. Also I joined Pyrosh so we'll be making a mod based on The Sundering or reworking it. This mod's name will also be changed soon. And if you want to join us send us a message. We need scripter and a mapper mostly since me and Pyrosh are doing the artwork.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Pavikjan View Post
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
    you to
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Thanks mate!

First of all, your models looking great! But i still dont fully understand why you do your mod completly on your own. I think it would be better to join the team of Beginning of the End times, which is near a release and has already a wonderful map. You could then build on this base your own submod with your own ideas of it. I think that great mods like Third Age TW were just possible because many modders contributed to it, and then made submods to create more diversity. But this is your decision, of course, so i wish you good luck with your mod and i am looking forward to play it one day.

Your models are awesome and very detailed. I dont know modding so can you tell me whhat tools you use to create new armors/helmets/weapons ?

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    Here is the first model in post #22 with an additional head:

The model is not finished yet and Pavikjan tells me that Pyrosh will pick up the work where I have left it.
    I have combined the textures of different parts into a pair of files, compatible with M2TW but the UV re-mapping and the rigging of the model remain to be made.
    Link to download.
    Zinedine Zidane

Hey guys.I didn't come here for a while. Firstly thanks!

The mod is based on 0.69 The Sundering.The team has 4 members.Those are me,Pyrosh,palelogos and Aenarion_.

We are a lil'bit busy right now,but we are working in the free time.

I cant wait for your mod. Iam having no luck with ROTDG. awesome work.

I assume you recovered the work done on Struggle for the Old World, merged it with you mod and are now finishing it?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Heheeheee,If it only was that easy mr.Nelduin

Actually,no.Pyrosh doesn't have those files and Kolwen got his HDD broken and lost all progress.I started from scratch,so it will be a long time....a very long tiimmmmeeee....

Sorry everyone for beign absent.I forgot about this site xD

Anyways,Pyrosh has been working on a new Settlement System.Similar to Mount&Blade System.

Is this Mod dead?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12