Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Europa Perdita Official Submods

Default Re: Europa Perdita Official Submods

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Okay then, I'll probably just change the names of the months around like that.

As far as slower campaign movement, it's not really in my plans. The usual way to change that is by editing the unit tables, and I don't want to touch those (for compatibility reasons). I'm not sure about what it does to the AI really. Anyway, a real army can cover a pretty long distance in a month.
    There are other ways than editing unit tables. Magnar made one that simply adds a penalty of 25% less movement range to all armies for every difficulty setting. That's just a few values, and should be compatible with everything else.
    Come to think of it, I can just use that mod and see how it goes.

I dislike vanilla movement range for mainly for gameplay reasons. Armies hopping from town to town in a single turn, or coming out of the fog of war and attacking before I have a chance to respond. A combination of shorter movement range and bigger line of sight for settlements (if such a thing can even be modded), would be ideal in my opinion.
    As far as realism is concerned, you could reason that an army is slowed down by unfamiliar terrain and the need for foraging for supplies in enemy territory.

Default Re: Europa Perdita Official Submods

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    For now, I've just got these official submods for EP. More may be added soon.

1. A 12 TPY submod(Steam Link) and now with a Mediafire Link
    -This changes the grand campaign to 12 TPY, changes climate change phase turn numbers to match, doubles research and building construction time, and slows the rate of religious conversion. The Council of Carthage event is also fixed to trigger at the right turn numbers.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    4/14/2016

• Fixed ERE chapter 1 religious missions, and victory condition buildings (requires a new campaign).
    • Fixed Council of Carthage event trigger turn numbers (requires a new campaign).
    • Added increased research times.

7/18/2016

• Fixed turn numbers for other historical events, including the councils of Toledo and Ephesus (requires a new campaign).

10/21/2016

• Updated for EP 0.4 - requires a new campaign.
    • Added a 12TPY startpos for AoC, also requires a new campaign.

8/7/2017

• Fixed building construction time and costs.

2. Latin Faction Names
    -Changes all faction names to Latin. This is of course a standalone mod by itself, but I've made it compatible with EP now. You can find this one on Steam or in my Authentic Faction Names mod thread. I guess I should probably do an "English Faction Names" submod eventually, but that's less interesting.

3. English Faction Names (Steam Link) and Mediafire Link
    -Changes all faction names to English. For the most part, this means they're reverted to their vanilla names, but with a few changes (for example, most separatist factions have unique names).

Europa Perdita Official Submods Steam Collection
    Hope update it!THX!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123