Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

Default Re: Download -Hellenika- version 1.0

what is old version vault all at the bottom?

Default Re: Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

Sometimes when we upload a new version there is a slight chance of incopatibility with some systems. Another possibility is that we may incorpotate some changes that the player dont want to use them in his current campaign. He may want to continue his old campaign as it was. For this reason we keep the older version in the vault available.
    Cheers

Hello guys,

I would like to create a ModDB page for Hellenika and upload the mod over there, do I have your permission? Once created and if you have a ModDB account, I can give you all admins rights to manage the page yourself.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thanks for the initiative Nelduin I really appreciate the care you show for Hellenika but I think it would be more appropriate towards the various team members to do this task from within the team.I will try to schedule it soon. If noone shows an interest then I will contact you to do it youself (If you are still interested ).

P.S Now that I am thinking about it I had uploaded there in the past my "sell your slaves" mod, so I think I may already have an accound there.. Hmm I will look into it.

(+rep from us )
    Last edited by Phalangitis; March 23, 2017 at 07:42 AM.

You definitely have our permission and our thanks Nelduin!

Milan y Astray's Avatar Foederatus

will there a new version?

Currently there is no need for a new version. If we find the time to unlock a new faction there would be a new version but I dont see this happening soon.. sorry

Hawe 12tpy wersion?

No, sorry. We were aiming for it but we found many bugs and stability problems

Quote Originally Posted by Kallahiosz View Post
    Hawe 12tpy wersion?
    Also with the 4tpy campaign you can actually play all the historiacal events at the appropriate year.
    If we use the 12tpy camp the campaign will be won in 4 years, while it took 30 historically.

It would be possible a new version with greco-persian wars campaign in 480b. c.?
    I played this mod many times, and I have to say it's the best historical mod so far in Rome II. Very impressed and grateful for this amazing job

First of all we are greatfull for your remarks.
    I am so very sorry that we cannot deliver a new experience of a new campaign. You see making Hellenika took us 1 and a half year of modding with many sleepless nights during the creation and a group that reached (in the glory days) 15 to 16 people. Unfortunately currently we lack manpower plus time cause real life responsibilities are draining almost every minute of our free time.
    Making Hellenika was one of the best periods of my life and I am really sad that we cannot repeat it with a new expansion or a new chapter.
    Good news are that most of the team is involved in Vae Victis a mod about Hellenistic times which are equally if not more interesting from the historic - strategic point of view. Even there though we face problems with our free time and progress is rather slow paced let alone start a parallel completely new project.
    Again I humbly thank you for your warm comment. This is the greatest reward for us.

Quote Originally Posted by curro123 View Post
    It would be possible a new version with greco-persian wars campaign in 480b. c.?
    I played this mod many times, and I have to say it's the best historical mod so far in Rome II. Very impressed and grateful for this amazing job

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    Again I humbly thank you for your warm comment. This is the greatest reward for us.

My head hurts from reading the reinforcement system. Would it possible that you release a ver for us dumb people?

No, sorry.
    It is not THAT complicated. Keep only this. For every province away from your home province recruitment of factional hoplites (not AOR or skirmishers) is getting a time penalty (traveling). This time penalty changes every round from +2 creation time to no penalty at all.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Ιt was totally expected !!!
    Congrats guys !!!

Gia sas re magkes thelw boh8eia katebasa to no steam version 1 part kai 2 part (NEW) ta trexw me mod manager kanei load kai meta apo deutera stamatane ta windows kai trwh crasah (dokimasa kai crash fix to tikara sto mod manager 156 kati KB pou einai)
    katebasa akoma kai ta PART 1 , 2 ,3 apo steam kai ta aniksa me Hex Editor (kati pou ekana gia to Attila game of thrones kai epiase) palh tipota steam+nosteam Crasharoun eimai trelos me Sparth re alania kai 8elw na to kano na doulepsei na kaoo plzzz ti na kano?
    to game einai NO Steam kai einai nomizo build V2.2.0.15666 na brw to palio to V 2.0? na prospa8iso me to Rome2 ? (oxi to emperor edition) PLZZ HELP RE MAGKES!!!!

Οχι πρεπει να εχεις τη τελευταια εκδοση το παιχνιδιου. Λογικα το steam τα κανει αυτοματα τα update.
    Αυτο που μαλλον ειναι το προβλημα σου ειναι οτι εχεις καποιο αλλο μοντ που δε μπορει να συνυπαρξει με το Ελληνικα.
    Δοκιμασε να παιξεις μονο με το Ελληνικα στο data folder και τπτ αλλλο.
    Αν και παλι δε τα καταφερεις, εχεις διαγραψει κατι απ τα αρχεια του παιχνιδιου κατα λαθος, οποτε πρεπει να κανεις verify cache.

M@x1mus File to ekana ta katafera (eimai pismatarhs genika) Eksarxeis 8a i8ela na eyxaristisw esena gia to reply kai OSOUS PRAGMATIKA doulepsan wres pano apo auto to yperoxo MOD kai exoume thn dynatothta na pezoume free tetia MODARA !!!
    sas eimaste eugnwmon megkes na eistee gerei kai dynath panta!!!.Dedomenwn ton kairon kai ton katastasewn (kai trelamenos me sparth kai genika me ancient times sthn ellada mas) eida auto to MOD gia to Rom 2 kai apla ksekinisa na psaxno kapio crack giati dysthxws den exw fraga twra gia games opote kai katebasa to rome 2 mono kai mono gia auto to yperoxo Project.Telika htan kapoio paliotero DLC apoti katalabe kai den eixe mesa to wrath of sparta,kai malon to ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ den htan symbato.Eskasa ksenyxtisa serh 1.5 hmera kai telika brika to katalilo (2.2 161 kati..) pou exei mesa ta DLC toulaxiston gia na litourgysei h MODARA kai telika egine.10000000 euxaristw ksana sta Alania pou mas kanan tetio dwro!!!!

P.S. For any case for those they have any problem with this awsome mod guys (and noobs in rome2 like me <---) i finde it out after messing around in internet you need to have the 2.2 161 something with wrath of sparta DLC so you are ready to go and play ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ awsome work. (And ofcourse this and only MOD to make it work you need only ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ nothing else from mods)

Υ.Γ.Paradoksos katebasa apo to steam to part 1.2.3 + to crash fix (apo steam downloader) meta ta aniksa ola me Hex Editor patisa 8 fores delete etsi wste na erxete to No.50 kai to gramma "P ta ekana save kai ta perasa sto data folder tou paixnidiu
    (ksanalew no steam to exw to rome 2 emerors edition) Kai twra apla apolaumbanw XWRHS KANENA CRASH auto to yperoxo Mod.

Keep it up Guys ΣΠΑΡΤΗ fot the win!.