Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

Default Re: Download -Hellenika- version 1.2

Hello, gentlemen! I have some important news for Russian-speaking players. There is a full translation for Hellenika - version 1.2 (20th patch).
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rk...1Y7yTTmm8o-MmE
    Use it! I hope that the expectations will be met, because it's much more interesting to play, knowing what we're talking about.

That's no small feat! Поздравляю! However, with the bug that at least me and other player are experiencing, that the game freezes when declaring war, it's hard to enjoy it :/

Sorry for the double post, but d'oh. I had disabled automatic updates on all my games for bandwidth reasons (had to use my phone's wifi for a week, but that was at least 6 months ago) and forgot to enable them. As soon as I did, Rome II updated? I thought last patch was Rise of the Republic. Anyway, I instantly tried the mod and it works! I would advice anyone having the same problem to make sure their game is allowed to update. I'm actually quite surprised that all the other mods I use worked on an outdated version of the game for half a year, especially Divide et Impera

So the update will never come?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789